• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#276 Chased

Chased

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Dunno if this is just me, but since the recent update, creating a thief and going through the tutorial is impossible. Attacking with the x combo seems to suddenly free your character in place, and forces you to close the game as changing characters or servers becomes impossible. You get a message stating 'You cannot preform this action while in this status', or something similar, which I assume means your character freezes mid-attack, and you're stuck in 'combat status'.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in here or in the bugs area, since this only happens on my new thief.

#277 admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Head Spin for Rogue needs longer cooldown.

Headspin > upperscrewdriver > ariel frenzy > repeat from first skill

with enough aim and move speed, no one can escape.

Thats like thier best move. Their crap without it =_=

Anyways,I'll repeat this again lmao. Trickster>Jester>Harlequin should come back. It gives a uniqueness to this game. Cause right now, it just sounds like any other normal game like maple story...wtf rogue, thief/bandit...sounds so normal its retarded -___-
Every other job has awesome names...like wth you doing to this job :/ //anyways im just saying~

Edited by admirenkiwi, 06 October 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#278 Ridikkulus

Ridikkulus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Thats like thier best move. Their crap without it =_=

Anyways,I'll repeat this again lmao. Trickster>Jester>Harlequin should come back. It gives a uniqueness to this game. Cause right now, it just sounds like any other normal game like maple story...wtf rogue, thief/bandit...sounds so normal its retarded -___-
Every other job has awesome names...like wth you doing to this job :/ //anyways im just saying~

Rogue is still better than Arbalist Marksman.

Edited by Ridikkulus, 06 October 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#279 admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Rogue is still better than Arbalist Marksman.

i changed my mind, they both better than monk :p_laugh:
arbalist wouldve been unique like harlequin :p_sad:

#280 Petarie

Petarie

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hmm so i'm fairly new and liking assassin, still need a way to figure out how if you can put skill hotkeys on like function keys or something. I do have one concern i noticed, i'm really not sure about the crit rate bonuses. It's not directly a thief issue, but the armor sets and skills amplify and suggest crits are nice to have (which they are, very satisfied with the base damage modifier of crits) However i spent af ew days getting the lvl 20 set for the 24% buff when i started and also had a 8% from farrel gear, 1% from random black flame ring, and 5% from hooka medal, which is like almost 40%. But when i was mobbing and/or melee attacking, it honestly felt like an 1/8 hits was a crit, i kept at it and it ststayed, now i have currently the wolverine set which gives +52% (plus the 14% from my other gears) and now it's just feeling like 33% proc rate for crits. which is cool and all, but i think that's what it should have felt like when i had the base +24% from set +14% from other gears. I understand programs and systems aren't perfect, but the way things feel with the crit rate as advertised; kinda like being told you've won a sack full of cash, and then you get handed a coinpurse stuffed full of ones.

not to rant, but i'm loving everything so far except the accuracy of the advertised +crit rate. And maybe defence, i do notice shields are really hard to find, i've only found 3 in the two weeks i've been playing. and one was because i spammed hookah for the cloud set when i started. Maybe have more shields available to find? or maybe just more for thief classes? 1 of the three i found was for knight only, which is cool since i have one but...my sin is still getting thrashed around trying to solo lol.

Thanks for listening to my mini rant :P good job on the game and class tho.

#281 Petarie

Petarie

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Gah i forgot to add; i do think the devilstorm dart shurikan could be modified to keep rolling it's max distance, and hit the first X max targets aoe like it says. What i run into is if the mob next to it isn't giving the other a bearhug, it will be completely ignored. I hear it's not that great of a skill but the damage looks nice on the skill description.

#282 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hmm so i'm fairly new and liking assassin, still need a way to figure out how if you can put skill hotkeys on like function keys or something. I do have one concern i noticed, i'm really not sure about the crit rate bonuses. It's not directly a thief issue, but the armor sets and skills amplify and suggest crits are nice to have (which they are, very satisfied with the base damage modifier of crits) However i spent af ew days getting the lvl 20 set for the 24% buff when i started and also had a 8% from farrel gear, 1% from random black flame ring, and 5% from hooka medal, which is like almost 40%. But when i was mobbing and/or melee attacking, it honestly felt like an 1/8 hits was a crit, i kept at it and it ststayed, now i have currently the wolverine set which gives +52% (plus the 14% from my other gears) and now it's just feeling like 33% proc rate for crits. which is cool and all, but i think that's what it should have felt like when i had the base +24% from set +14% from other gears. I understand programs and systems aren't perfect, but the way things feel with the crit rate as advertised; kinda like being told you've won a sack full of cash, and then you get handed a coinpurse stuffed full of ones.

not to rant, but i'm loving everything so far except the accuracy of the advertised +crit rate. And maybe defence, i do notice shields are really hard to find, i've only found 3 in the two weeks i've been playing. and one was because i spammed hookah for the cloud set when i started. Maybe have more shields available to find? or maybe just more for thief classes? 1 of the three i found was for knight only, which is cool since i have one but...my sin is still getting thrashed around trying to solo lol.

Thanks for listening to my mini rant :P good job on the game and class tho.

Critical hits are calculated with a formula based on your AGI and critical rate given from gears as well as your default critical rate. I forget the exact formula however. Yes it's not mentioned in game which is a problem. Well critical rate is still a great stat to buff up but if you can max your AGI with it then yes it'll be even more so.

#283 Petarie

Petarie

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

i see. Yeah it's cool that AGI adds to it, but still the +% crit should actually be what it says it is. my 60%+ crit equips shouldn't come out to 30% of them actually critting. I'm just worried that if i bother trying to get 100% crit it will be only like 70% crit instead of what it actually says.

#284 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Well it's not so much an issue when critical rate buffs are used by classes. The ninja's Lethal Attack gives a very noticeable buff to critical rate and is all in skills that can be chained together very easily (Basic PvP/PvE combos). Raise your critical rate and Agility and it helps even more so. And Ninja's have a fairly easy time stacking Critical Damage so you'll be hitting pretty hard.

#285 ownagepro

ownagepro

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

please unnerf Bandit's final decision. Without the skill doing dps, its practically useless knocking enemies on the ground.

#286 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

Yes, it is about time to find some usable change for Final Decision. Either if it is to put the skill completely back to what it was before, or to find a solution that suits both players and developers. In the last point it would be good to listen to the players and their criticism this time and not just ignore them again. Cause the problems about this skill won't be forgotten, nor adapted by the players ever. This is just more as the players are able to cope with at the skills current state.

It's about time for a change, a fast change.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 06 June 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#287 seqh

seqh

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Please fix the Final Decision.
It's hard to play a Jester without it's main damaging skill.

The faster - the better. This nerf has ONLY the bad side to it.

#288 nullEssence

nullEssence

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

Let's see. Jester tree has whole 3 offensive active skills. Out of which one is super nerfed, other one is sort of dangerous to use and one is fine. 

Now take a look at all the other second jobs. They all have at least one skill that is considered to be "the key". Final Decision was the key, now it's pretty useless. So now what's left is the Upper Screwdriver and Rolling Stinger. 

Now, arguably, yes. I do agree that Final Decision, as it WAS before the nerf, WAS a bit too overpowered. Yeah, it was. But they could have made it balanced in a ten million different ways, rather than nerfing it practically to the ground and rendering it useless. One or more of these would be perfectly fine: increase the cooldown, decrease the flat damage, decrease the weapon damage, increase the mana cost, less targets hit and a bunch more options. They could have played around with those values and eventually made a balanced skill. 

#289 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Now, arguably, yes. I do agree that Final Decision, as it WAS before the nerf, WAS a bit too overpowered. Yeah, it was. But they could have made it balanced in a ten million different ways, rather than nerfing it practically to the ground and rendering it useless. One or more of these would be perfectly fine: increase the cooldown, decrease the flat damage, decrease the weapon damage, increase the mana cost, less targets hit and a bunch more options. They could have played around with those values and eventually made a balanced skill. 

+

120%

Amen.  :ok:

Final Decision needs a fix  asap, of any way (look at the post above, multiple fair options just right in front of your eyes).

We Jesters do need our main attack skill back. Best would be already yesterday....

Like I said it already multiple times: 

The Jester players won't adjust to the Final Decision Skill as is now, never ever. And they won't forget. They will never stop to complain about it ever until you guys get your Dev team finally to work on that skill and change it back to a fair and useful skill. 

If you guys didn't get it until now, let's make it clear:

Every single Jester player in this game hates Final Decision as is now, doesn't and will never understand the nerf at all and wants it changed. 

And now finally do something!

You can't  just hush up this - the players will continue to use their voice to complain....

Edited by Fliederduft78, 08 July 2014 - 10:17 PM.

#290 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

Because Headspin>Upper Screwdriver Air locking isn't overpowered at all.

#291 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

Because Headspin>Upper Screwdriver Air locking isn't overpowered at all.

it really isn't. Not all savages spam headspin btw lol

#292 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

it really isn't. Not all savages spam headspin btw lol

This seems to be the exception for everyone I pvp then.

Headspin>Upper Screwdriver>Aerial Frenzy>Cutdown>Repeat.

#293 nullEssence

nullEssence

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:23 AM

Then increase the cooldown on both/either Upper Screwdriver and/or Headspin. Leave Final Decision alone. 

The biggest problem is the struggle through levels 20 to 30, as the only thing you can really do is spam Rolling Stinger, which is terribly slow. Every part of the game should be at least enjoyable, if not fun. 

Another thing that bothered me for quite a while is Assassin's April Fools skill. Why exactly do Assassins have this skill, and not Jesters? I never ever saw any Assassin use it, so why not give it to Jesters, who have a smaller pool of skills, not to mention that thematically speaking, it makes absolutely no sense for an "assassin" to have it. Even the visual representation of the skill are clown heads floating above the affected enemies. It'd fit much better on a Jester, I think. 

Edited by nullEssence, 10 July 2014 - 08:31 AM.

#294 ChoKaPic0

ChoKaPic0

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

Like everybody said , Put back the other final decision u nerfed the bandit's principal skill we can't place our burst :/ Plz patch it asap i'm from eu serv and i was so happy to play again a bandit on dragon saga but i discovered new final decision :( Plz put the old final decision :( We bandit are waiting for it 

I hope somebody will read this post :(

#295 tZerot

tZerot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

Nope the complaints won't stop gravity.  Using just a bandit/rogue 40 and under was a rush in both PvP AND PvE, there's no other way to describe it.  The moment I started using bandit, which has been for a few years now, I was hooked.  But of course, things change and bandit is no longer worth my time, which is just sad.

On a PvP, note I didn't consider Final Decision overpowered. The only way that skill was overpowered was when it was used to LOCK opponents, otherwise the damage wasn't really that high unless a highly enchanted weapon or element was used.  In other words whether Final Decision was overpowered was completely dependent on how the players used it, not the class itself.  The only OP factor for bandit was fixed when evade was nerfed, which was good enough, because it forced bandit users to depend on technic rather than their evade settings...FD being nerfed was simply overkill honestly.

Wanna know why dragon saga is slowly dying?  That's one of the main reasons...

#296 AncientSoul1

AncientSoul1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:17 AM

Has anyone been having problems with the 2nd class job quest for thief i have the quest and everything i need but the monster i need to fight to pass the quest never shows up am i the only one having this problem? I can use any info i can get on this

#297 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:06 AM

Has anyone been having problems with the 2nd class job quest for thief i have the quest and everything i need but the monster i need to fight to pass the quest never shows up am i the only one having this problem? I can use any info i can get on this

I guess you mean those monsters you need to fight on the 3(?) different maps. If so, press "N" to open the minimap and look for the portals. There should be exactly one portal with only one number (For every other number there are 2 portals). In this hideout there is one of the monster of the current map.

#298 KuBXoN

KuBXoN

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

Do you have a good build for Savage?

#299 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:41 PM

Do you have a good build for Savage?

If you are still looking this is one i've made not long ago.

I could give you how i built mine but its purely for fun, maxing out movment speed(not really purely fun it works fine) xD

Weapond:

Anything works fine, wanna PvP? Go Elga.

If you have to ask what lvl? Here it is what i will/have done

1-39 any weapond of use

40-59 (optional) Element weapond(to pvp meanwile for some fun) I use this still in PvP

60-67 (optional) Bone weapond or just use Job Change one, i personally use Job Change one.

68-76 Lightning Claw, try to get this +20 Artifact atleast

77-85 Elga weapond(you will  use this for PvP at higher levels)

81(79)-85 Protector of Stars Claw(PoS) you will use this only for PvE, its preffered not to lvl to 81(85) though because you can no longer farm Kryos. And why it says (79) is because you can start making it at lvl 78 i think, and its 3 stages, 79->80->81.

Armour:

3 Set [Rare]Undead Bone Dragon, Head/Top/Legs (for 28% mov speed)

3 Set [Hero] Undead Bone Dragon Gloves/Boots/Bracelet(this set can be a bit of a hard time to get and its expensive, around 10-13kg)

Lava Necklace that gives movment speed( number 2 one i think) super cheap.

Lanov Belt with the Ring, from Van Cliff Basement

Arams earring and ring, Peservance i think its called(not in game atm so i dont exactly know)

Boost pack(signus)

Mutisha shoulders enchanted with FOKING MOV SPEED MAN    :Emo_15:

Cash gear:

Froggy cat hat or use Hermes if possible, cat hat being the best choice

Purple Wizard Wings(can be alot expensive, around 30k or more gold)

Any God boots with Movment speed as soul craft option(10%)

Azure gloves

Squid or Bird balloon(santa or normal both is the same)

Husky for president Neck and Face

All else slots you can use any set, try to go for max HP% (god sets)

And last: Medal/Char card

Uber Combo/Legend of Combo medal

And for character card look up a guide on internet or i can link one later on so you get 10% mov speed as they give, this quests starts at a normal guard close to the Board in PoW that's also really close to Steven .Jr

Summary:

This will leave you in around 480-500 mov speed (im rolling exactly this and get 490) when you get a +20 weapond you can farm F1 like Sonic on drugs that has learned dancing moves to brutally kill monsters for gold.

I will update this with exact numbers on the mov speed items but for now this is what i got, good luck!

PS: cant affort Purple wiz wings and bone bracelet? run with Bone(hero) only and save for bracelet, and switch boots/helmet/wings with Hermes 3 set!

Took some time to do, and if you want a little better one i can update it, also i was joking about "purely" for fun, this works wonders in PvP because using breakdance skills makes you even faster the more movment speed you have.

Hope it helps!

#300 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:10 PM

Could someone "remind" me (I don't know if I should "remember" so...) why 'Lv.1 Head Spin' can be used upon being Lv.46 and 'Seven' upon Lv.43?

(What's the point of doing 'WM' > 'HS' > 'Seven', if the "system" isn't right?)

Edited by Rainnowx, 10 February 2016 - 12:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users