• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:19 AM

i don't think so whats a troll?

troll
â??noun
1.(in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.
Slang . a person who lives or sleeps in a park or under a viaduct or bridge, as a bag lady or derelict.

You require more lurking in the web.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 04 September 2010 - 06:20 AM.

#27 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

troll
â??noun
1.(in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.
Slang . a person who lives or sleeps in a park or under a viaduct or bridge, as a bag lady or derelict.

You require more lurking in the web.

i knew bout the fictional creature not what they were calling me and no i am not a hobo!

#28 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

just remembered and i dont remember seeing in my sin the special animal buff or watever some ppl do. ( i've seen mages turn their faces into cat and something bout wawrrior and bear) is it at higher lvl cuz im like lvl 27 sin. so if there isnt 1 plz add 1 like a cheetah(just a random animal don't bash me on my random animal choice) or something that matches class.oh and if their is 1 plz tell me what that sjkill is called cuz im gonna get it then.:p_omg:

#29 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

i knew bout the fictional creature not what they were calling me and no i am not a hobo!

Troll also means a person who says inflammatory remarks just for the "lulz" or says something that is stupid with no basis in fact or reasoning. A troll can also be a person who spams the forums.

#30 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:36 AM

Troll also means a person who says inflammatory remarks just for the "lulz" or says something that is stupid with no basis in fact or reasoning. A troll can also be a person who spams the forums.

oh thx for definiton i've heard about this guy too on this forum his name slipped my mind tho

#31 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

just remembered and i dont remember seeing in my sin the special animal buff or watever some ppl do. ( i've seen mages turn their faces into cat and something bout wawrrior and bear) is it at higher lvl cuz im like lvl 27 sin. so if there isnt 1 plz add 1 like a cheetah(just a random animal don't bash me on my random animal choice) or something that matches class.oh and if their is 1 plz tell me what that sjkill is called cuz im gonna get it then.:p_omg:

I am not sure whether or not it turns your face into a cheetah, but there is a buff post patch and raised AIM rate and crit rate.

#32 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:48 AM

I am not sure whether or not it turns your face into a cheetah, but there is a buff post patch and raised AIM rate and crit rate.

when i said cheetah i just named random cool animal, but thx so there is a buff post-patch? man i hate thqice so much for no patches i want animal head too lol

#33 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:58 AM

when i said cheetah i just named random cool animal, but thx so there is a buff post-patch? man i hate thqice so much for no patches i want animal head too lol

Well, if it's just a costume you want then there might be a cash shop alternative.

#34 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

Invincibility frames during the initial use of shadow leap would be nice. By initial use I mean during the time the kanji and the black smoke appear. More damage or less mp consumption on gimlet to.

#35 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

We have a group buff that turns our head into a clown. Doesn't that count?

#36 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

We have a group buff that turns our head into a clown. Doesn't that count?

Nah we're too cool to rely on animals. Clowns ftw.
Edit: looking for more creative skills in the future for shadows. Not even mentioning the dissapointment in the usefulness in all of them, but the lack of creativity. While every other class seems to get a new element/creature shadow's just summon other ninjas. I mean even thier ultimate mobs the least out of all the other classes, could have been a lot better, maybe summoning a giant log with paper bombs attached to it. Not the greatest I know but it's better than what it is now. Job advances should be that, advances.

Edited by LadiThePKK, 04 September 2010 - 10:15 PM.

#37 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

Ninjas have a full body transform... good enough? lol

#38 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:50 AM

Lol.. I want red ninjas back now to. (freaking iPhone)

Edited by LadiThePKK, 05 September 2010 - 09:10 AM.

#39 Cocopuff

Cocopuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:26 AM

From what I've previously read, ninja skills were far worse than harl skills. Apparently, that isn't true? I love the playing style of sins, but I didn't want to level something that would suck as bad as it does >40. Also, I dont know if this happened to anyone else, but when I got the knife buff skill it fired 3 total at lvl one, and 3 total at lvl 2, so lvl one fires one more than it's supposed to.

#40 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

From what I've previously read, ninja skills were far worse than harl skills. Apparently, that isn't true? I love the playing style of sins, but I didn't want to level something that would suck as bad as it does >40. Also, I dont know if this happened to anyone else, but when I got the knife buff skill it fired 3 total at lvl one, and 3 total at lvl 2, so lvl one fires one more than it's supposed to.

Sins are good enough. I don't know why people whine about sin skills as they're pretty good. Completely unnecessary to have buffed ambush.

#41 uchiharafa

uchiharafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

Sins are good enough. I don't know why people whine about sin skills as they're pretty good. Completely unnecessary to have buffed ambush.

Ninjas don't have an AOE skill until lvl 47 besides the log (lvl 45 and 30 sec cd)and it's unnecessary to have buffed ambush?

#42 Cocopuff

Cocopuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

Yea, and they have terrible dps compared to other people and have a hard time finding partys,plus they have crappy aoe

Edited by Cocopuff, 06 September 2010 - 10:25 AM.

#43 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

Ninjas don't have an AOE skill until lvl 47 besides the log (lvl 45 and 30 sec cd)and it's unnecessary to have buffed ambush?

What about dagger, vb and current ambush. I had no trouble going through 25~40 without any problems. Yeah sins might not be as good as bm or tricks in mobbing but they're decent mobbers if you know what to do.

Yea, and they have terrible dps compared to other people and have a hard time finding partys,plus they have crappy aoe

You gotta be kidding. Sin/ninja's have terrible dps? Why would you need good aoe on a sin/ninja anyway when you can already clean up so well?

You guys both miss the point of the class. We're not the main mobbers in a party but instead, we should clean off the leftovers from bm or tricksters.

#44 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:32 PM

What about dagger, vb and current ambush. I had no trouble going through 25~40 without any problems. Yeah sins might not be as good as bm or tricks in mobbing but they're decent mobbers if you know what to do.

You gotta be kidding. Sin/ninja's have terrible dps? Why would you need good aoe on a sin/ninja anyway when you can already clean up so well?

You guys both miss the point of the class. We're not the main mobbers in a party but instead, we should clean off the leftovers from bm or tricksters.

With all do respect nothing in this game follows tradition in terms of classes. Personally I say screw clean up duty, get a pro wep and lead the pack or back to front >:p_devil:

#45 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

With all do respect nothing in this game follows tradition in terms of classes. Personally I say screw clean up duty, get a pro wep and lead the pack or back to front >:p_devil:

Can't disagree with the fact wm and halie can mob so much better.

#46 uchiharafa

uchiharafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:58 AM

Can't disagree with the fact wm and halie can mob so much better.

See, that's my point! I don't want to just clean leftovers, I want to actually do something instead of going all out only on bosses.

#47 Ligh

Ligh

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:28 AM

You should also consider some stunning for ninja skills which they always lacked back in THQice

Edited by Ligh, 07 September 2010 - 11:30 AM.

#48 Cocopuff

Cocopuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:54 PM

No, stun is not a needed skill. I think sins should be able hurt more with the skills they already have. anyone can do cleanup, so sins shouldn't be able to only do that. I think they just flat out need to hurt more.

#49 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

No, stun is not a needed skill. I think sins should be able hurt more with the skills they already have. anyone can do cleanup, so sins shouldn't be able to only do that. I think they just flat out need to hurt more.

They do hurt. You can lead the PvE but it's just harder to do so then harlie or wm. At least we're good at bossing whereas wm and harlie lacks a little bit there.

You should also consider some stunning for ninja skills which they always lacked back in THQice

NO.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 07 September 2010 - 03:46 PM.

#50 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

The damage is fine, they just lack low-cooldown large-AoE skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users