• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#51 Malevolet

Malevolet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

yes please, dont change burrow and i really really wish for a Female Ninja transform for females characters, is kinda gross to see a nice looking female character turn in a hairly chest Ninja :p_devil:

#52 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

Can't disagree with the fact wm and halie can mob so much better.

Idk about you, but as for me I have enough pride in my class to say,"yeah hqs and wms are better mobbers, but that's not gonna stop me from mobbing." I'll say it again this isn't a class for everyone. I am very annoyed however at the linear aoe awakening skills they gave shadows, very unacceptable.

Edited by LadiThePKK, 08 September 2010 - 06:00 PM.

#53 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:06 PM

Idk about you, but as for me I have enough pride in my class to say,"yeah hqs and wms are better mobbers, but that's not gonna stop me from mobbing." I'll say it again this isn't a class for everyone. I am very annoyed however at the linear aoe awakening skills they gave shadows, very unacceptable.

I wasn't implying that only wm and harlies could mob. I myself is very efficent in mobbing even though I'm a ninja, it's just they're much harder to efficently mob.

#54 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:decard

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:09 PM

As a ninja most everything is going to die in ambush>fly (for mobs that launch anyway).

#55 Peinful

Peinful

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

in Iah voilent blow stuns rofl

#56 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

in Iah voilent blow stuns rofl

We know and we've even discussed about the stun rate and how it's very unstable.

#57 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

We have a group buff that turns our head into a clown. Doesn't that count?

isnt that only for tricks?

#58 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

isnt that only for tricks?

Isn't it a thief skill?

#59 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:39 AM

Isn't it a thief skill?

i dont think so it never showed up on my thief/assasin was it one of the skills that say like increase vitality for party? cuz i only had 1 and not anyother 1 maybe.can someone who knows more come and help?

#60 uchiharafa

uchiharafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:04 AM

i dont think so it never showed up on my thief/assasin was it one of the skills that say like increase vitality for party? cuz i only had 1 and not anyother 1 maybe.can someone who knows more come and help?

The thief has two of these skills... they increase VIT and AGI and u will only get the other two if u turn into a trickster. They increase STR and INT.

#61 d0rkylicious

d0rkylicious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

The damage is fine, they just lack low-cooldown large-AoE skills.

I would personally love to see an AoE increase on Devilstorm Dart; an AoE similar to Rocket punch maybe? The skill has good damage, but horrible AoE range. So unless the enemies are glued to each other; not a skill worth investing a lot of points in. Also, any chances we might get a lower cool down on Perfect Strike?

#62 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

I was under the impression that while Ninjas may not be the best mobbers in the game. They were fabulous at single target damage. They can shotgun daggers, violent blow, April Fools is a single target affecting as well. Their moves seem more geared towards single target damage. Not to mention I thought that the lore behind ninjas was they were "experts at dropping a single target, able to take them out within seconds." Am I wrong on this?

Also is swift considered mobbing? I mean it has the capabilities of stopping a whole battlefield worth of monsters, and with like 14 different monsters it's too much fun to see the screen go crazy as each of them are hit.

#63 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:45 PM

I was under the impression that while Ninjas may not be the best mobbers in the game. They were fabulous at single target damage. They can shotgun daggers, violent blow, April Fools is a single target affecting as well. Their moves seem more geared towards single target damage. Not to mention I thought that the lore behind ninjas was they were "experts at dropping a single target, able to take them out within seconds." Am I wrong on this?

Also is swift considered mobbing? I mean it has the capabilities of stopping a whole battlefield worth of monsters, and with like 14 different monsters it's too much fun to see the screen go crazy as each of them are hit.

They are.

#64 Gangrian

Gangrian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

They are.

Then am I missing why people say that Ninjas need more AoEs? I mean they are already good, even without ambush buffed. And in PvP they were pretty good as well.

#65 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

Then am I missing why people say that Ninjas need more AoEs? I mean they are already good, even without ambush buffed. And in PvP they were pretty good as well.

Exactly what people who know ninja class enough are saying. We didn't need the ambush buff.

#66 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

Exactly what people who know ninja class enough are saying. We didn't need the ambush buff.

with the ambush buff is that for assasin and ninja? cuz my ambush sucks major i can lift like one person than spin them for like 3 secs cuz that aerial frenzy or watever the espinning in air is called doesnt last long enough and do enough damage. then got to beat them while they are on ground then repeat to kill one monster thats my lvl. oh yeah we also need normal attack"x" buffed in my opinion what im saying is it need more damage delt per blow on all of the attacks listed(mostly the normal attack tho) my archer does same normal attack hit points and he's like 10 lvls lower than my assasin

Edited by mrchuna, 10 September 2010 - 09:16 AM.

#67 d0rkylicious

d0rkylicious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

You don't even need regular attacks at higher levels. If you're not spamming skills and attack with regular attacks, something's horribly wrong with you. As for the new ambush, yes; it has multi-hit and wider range. I think it may have a radius smaller than the circle when you cast an AGI buff? Although speaking post-patch; I think Ninjas/Assassins are better mobbers than Harlequins and Jesters at later levels. Savage blow has better range and stun, which I follow it with swift attack into Ambush. Usually kills everything with just that; everything else just dagger it to death. Effective combo till you get SP and MV; after that things get more entertaining.

Btw, reason why I wanted a buff on DD is because it has awesome attack power and range. It's practically a RP that deals massive damage, knocks down and has the ability to reduce HP and cause bleeding (though passive effect is pretty much worthless). Either that or lower CD on Perfect Strike please!

#68 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Btw, reason why I wanted a buff on DD is because it has awesome attack power and range. It's practically a RP that deals massive damage, knocks down and has the ability to reduce HP and cause bleeding (though passive effect is pretty much worthless). Either that or lower CD on Perfect Strike please!

Btw, reason why people don't use DD is because it has mediocre damage, terrible vertical range, and long animation. It's practically a weaker dagger that deals minimal damage, and has the ability to negate any possibility of debuff related support (sleep/frog) in team PvP.

I think PS should have a 1 minute cooldown with 2000-3000% damage, and uses up 10k hp and 1k mp.

#69 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

HQs are still better mobbers. Specially with the new fd

#70 Kimimaro

Kimimaro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

HQs>Ninjas post-patch. :o

#71 uchiharafa

uchiharafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:22 AM

Btw, reason why people don't use DD is because it has mediocre damage, terrible vertical range, and long animation. It's practically a weaker dagger that deals minimal damage, and has the ability to negate any possibility of debuff related support (sleep/frog) in team PvP.

I think PS should have a 1 minute cooldown with 2000-3000% damage, and uses up 10k hp and 1k mp.

DD has been powered up in the new patch. if I'm not mistaken, it does 200% damage at lvl 1 instead of only 80%. but I think the other problems(range and animation) still live.

#72 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

Well, even at level 5, with level 5 blade forging, it's still terrible

#73 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

Well, even at level 5, with level 5 blade forging, it's still terrible

whats dd and whats aoe? plz give me list of definitions of all the terms im stupid :o

#74 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

whats dd and whats aoe? plz give me list of definitions of all the terms im stupid :o

DD: Devilstorm Dart, I think. A ninja skill.

AoE: Area of Effect. Attacks that hit multiple targets within that area.

#75 mrchuna

mrchuna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/045.gif

DD: Devilstorm Dart, I think. A ninja skill.

AoE: Area of Effect. Attacks that hit multiple targets within that area.

thx maybe u are good at this helping thing :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users