Select Characters: "Not available" - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Select Characters: "Not available"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ragnarok312

Ragnarok312

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with this.

I have just created a new account here on WarpPortal and added a new game account for RO (first time player).

I have installed the client from your website. When I log in, which works, and I choose either of the two OPEN servers, I cannot choose/create a new character.
In either of the three slots it says "Not available".

Any thoughts? Thank you in advance!

Ragnarok312

//EDIT: Problem "solved". It works now. I didn't do/change anything, though.

Edited by Ragnarok312, 09 August 2011 - 11:13 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with this.

I have just created a new account here on WarpPortal and added a new game account for RO (first time player).

I have installed the client from your website. When I log in, which works, and I choose either of the two OPEN servers, I cannot choose/create a new character.
In either of the three slots it says "Not available".

Any thoughts? Thank you in advance!

Ragnarok312

//EDIT: Problem "solved". It works now. I didn't do/change anything, though.

What happened is that you have 9 character slots on each server - three screens full of them. If you account is not VIP, you can create characters on only three of them (one screen full) on the open servers (and not at all on Ymir). Note that if you buy VIP, and create characters in those slots, you can use them even after VIP runs out without restriction (you just can't remake them if you choose to delete them).

When you first logged in, for some reason (possibly you had RO installed previously?) it defaulted to a different set of slots than the available ones.

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 August 2011 - 11:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users