Guardian Items vs New Im gear. - Page 3 - Game Balances - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guardian Items vs New Im gear.

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

You're not using the 3:4 mix.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by StormHaven, 15 August 2011 - 11:40 AM.

#52 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

You're not using the 3:4 mix.

too poor to get water pieces x)

#53 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

Posted Image
loll...i just looked at the agi boost >.>

Anyways, they should release Earth and Wind Guardian sets!!! :handshake: and preferably more pleasing to the eye than the current fire/water =/ And of course with equal stats. If they're fashionable enough, I know a number of people would switch over to them just because they would be op gear that's nice looking! When does that ever happen?

#54 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

It's not really WP's style to nerf equipment/weapons/skills unless it is a very severe imbalance (remembering how on ragnarok they nerf'd GFist cast time on the +9 KVM weapon). Guardian sets aren't game-breaking, not everyone needs a set to be any good.

WP has a tendency to work progressively by implementing new items that make older items either equal or less valuable.

Nerfing items is very backwards and does not bring in revenue / new players, and it also makes older players unhappy. It's just not the way to go. Newer items to compete with the old ones is the more reasonable solution.

#55 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Posted Image
This match up isn't even very fair the set being compared to the guardian doesn't actually have any stats on it at all.

#56 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

I'm going to point out that people spent good real money...not just ingame gold, to up these sets. It costs a lot to use those insurance scrolls. I seriously doubt they kept track of that. This is just one more slap in the face from WarpPortal. I've been playing the game since almost the very beginning and I can say it is only going downhill. Just when they bring out something exciting they kill it it by adding something even dumber and nerfing the characters left and right.

#57 Clouse

Clouse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

I know this problem has been pretty much resolved but the soul bound effect on the new IM is a HORRIBLE idea. i know it is to create a prophet for warp portal but it just creates irritation and frustration to all players who intend to use the IM sets. There was one time recently where there was an IM item capable of un-soul-bounding an item that came in groups of 4 and cost 400 IM points. this item needs to be put back in the item mall if the new IM sets will continue to be soulbound

#58 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

27TH AUGUST 2011
"PROPHET".
Make a new thread, l2spell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic