I was bored this weekend and needed to learn a bit of C# programming so I made this app.
It's a utility that allows you to determine how many gems, chemicals, crystals, and hearts are required to craft any grade gem. All you do is select the gem type, the grade you want to make, and the grade you have to start off with (for example, make a D7 from D2s).
Feel free to try it out and provide me with feedback if you wish.
Gem Utility v188.8.131.52
(Click the link above and save to your computer and extract using a zip program such as WinZip.)
Update notes 184.108.40.206: 5/6/2012
- Gem selection pull down can now be sorted alphabetically by name
Update notes 220.127.116.11: 8/19/2011
- added chemical analysis dialog to help determine which specific chemicals and their amounts are needed
Update notes 18.104.22.168: 8/16/2011
- Gem select box now defaults to Garnet.
- Tab index only toggles between pulldown menus.
- Improved spacing between group box and labels.
Edited by TwiliteGarden, 16 September 2013 - 05:03 PM.