14 replies to this topic

#1 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

Introduction

Hello, allow me to introduce myself! My name is not of importance, but I'm know as PigGoesQuack! If your new to this lovely game R.O.S.E. online, you will most likely see me in Junon shoutting for gender changes.

If you were to ask others, or my clan Kyoudai they will most likely tell you I'm a bisexual, wanna be fashionista, gymnast who spends billions of zulie on useless items and gender change coupons. ( A lady does have to look her finests!)

Commencement

My first character was named Kolombia, I had play rose a long time ago, but quit when the game had changed to pay to play. Like most other players I was completely clueless. Most of the time just asking questions begging for a little buck here and their. I remember getting my first ruby gem 1 and selling it for 45k, thinking I was rich! Well over time I leveled and was completely shocked on how fast I was leveling, from what I remember before it was pay to play, it took me about a week to get to level 31! Not to mention I had never reached junon polis!Leveling through rose was pretty difficult at the begging, I was so broke and lost ( nothing has changed) but the hardest thing were making friends to level. People were normally rude and leveled with their own cliches so I most of the time leveled alone. I remember trying to go to the goblin cave and dying, not being able to get out because the goblins would kill me before I could reach the exit...

Anyway, after I hit 2nd job, I felt motivated to play more so I advanced to Luna, which was a whole other ball game for me, hell the first time I got their, I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to get back to Junon! I found a place to level with my first party in rose tbh, which was a crazy for me since I had never had a party before. Their I met a raider named LegitRaider it was the first time I seen a raider class and it was fascinating to me, I like these style and how quick he was killing everything, so we chit chatted a little bit and he told me a few things about rose. Did you know you have to kill clowns for a cart? Anyway, he convinced me to make a raider, thus I proceeded forward and did just that.

PigGoesQuack

Creating my first raider was a whole new world for me, I was so lost with the stats and skills, and back than I didn't know how to use a forum so I was completely on my own, I started leveling immediately in hopes to reach max level so I can enjoy the game. Leveling with this raider was twice as hard, jesus, I could never find a party, all I could find was comments how gey my name was and if I was a drug addict, which I'm not, but assume what you want. I took time to actually study more about the game when I hit Junon polis, this was a nightmare, all these different types of gems and the money, my god... I remember I wanted a horace mask, but it costed 30mill. Seeing all these cool looking weapons and clothes, I immediately fell in love and started leveling more. Once I hit level 30, I wanted to make sure I had everything perfect so I had a good raider, I would most of the time, just like any other new person, ask questions to everyone, but response I would get were terrible. I would get things like.... " Get a P.I.G. Cart, your best weapons, it gives you instant kill with kiss emotion" lmao. Noone was really helping me out.

Than I saw a whole bunch of people gathering in front of the mayor, I thought a GM came so I was like oh snap, I gotta do something catch some attention. I shouted dumb things such as " WHY DOES A SQUIRREL SWIM ON IT'S BACK? TOO KEEP IT'S NUTS DRY." "WHY DO GOLFERS CARRY AROUND 2 PANTS? INCASE THEY GET A WHOLE IN ONE." but unfortunately, I was getting no where...
So I asked people what was going on and it was Union War, at first I didn't give a flying shiat about that, because I was broke, but over time it would be my obsession.

Once, I got hold of forums I started to look around and see how I can improve my raider and do things right, I most likely looked for the people that were famous around forums that were known for being great. Than I met
KaizySauce first thing I did after that was get online and start whispering this guy, spamming him questions every 10 minutes, stalking him in Junon than asking a question about skills and how they work. Yeah, he didn't like very much. So I went around junon and started whispering people, I remember everyone I whispered... Takahirou, Akaine, HawkSight, ShizzleDiszzle, ShenjaKui and many more always asking for advice and tips, than I stumbled upon Tenlavuu he suprisingly showed me the most, from buff sets to gems and classes on how to prepare myself for the future. I was level 76 at the time and was the first time I would see kyoudai. We hit off well and got an idea of how to set up myself in the game later on, before he left he said, I quote, " Haha later when you reach max level, maybe you can join my clan" at first, I took it like eh, whatever, I just gotta get pro asap, but soon would be a life long ambition.

Damn, the leveling process took months. Like no joke, leveling was a pain, I always was broke and had no money ( still nothing has changed) for a cart, asking levels 50 for a ride to places as a level 131 was embarrassing, constantly being lied to about where to train and getting my booty beat my monsters all the time, but eventually I would get the hang of it and be able to be independent and level on my own. It took about 4 long months of leveling to achieve max level which made me nuts!
Here is a little tip of advice for when you level and your a raider. Don't try to lure when your using ref 0 NPC clothes 50 levels below your level. I'm PigGoesQuack, and I approve this message.

The Title

Once I hit 220, I felt like I had to find a clan and make a name for myself. This was probably the worst time for me. I clan hopped so many clans it was insane, spending maybe about 2-4 days in a clan, ditching and joining another one and repeat. I could never find a clan that had the idea of a clan that I wanted, I wanted something social, but something that could benefit me and make me a good player and enjoy the game more. I found a clan named,
MinistryofSound which till this day, I still have no idea who leads that clan lol. It was my first clan, but I didn't like it much, so I left and just repeated the pattern. Over time, I started getting hate mail, people were constantly bugging me about why I left their clan and their were going to KOS me and all this crap, I didn't care for much, I just wanted a place where I felt comfortable and had fun. Than I found the one clan that nailed it, Pwndah I learned so much from the players and was able to learn so much more about rose and enjoy it more, they taught me about stats and skills and all this awesome stuff which helped me so much, but over time many of the clan members started to quit, thus leading the clan to disbanded and once again I became solo.

Gods Of The Arena

After reaching level 215, I was going nothing and was still broke and noone respected me. I got tired of this and wondered where all the high levels went. This is when I discovered the training grounds and the world of PVP. The first time I went in PVP I was so bamboozled. Everyone was red and fighting each other, their I tried my first PVP. Man, did I get my ass handed to me... I potted in the middle of the pvp, and everyone just totally attacked me, I didn't like the Enviroment cause everyone was so mean to me, only those who won the pvp where admired and called pro's and all. I would always go to TG and just get killed for the hell of it cause I was noob, now I'm not one to rage, but I like to be respected! So of course I made some enemies and attempted to kill them but I was so noob, I had no idea what to do, I would still use the steak food from the npcs to heal me. Yeah, I was stupid.

After getting killed so much I had to make a game plan, my game plan was simple. " Become famous and good at pvp and people will respect you" so than I attempted my first union war. I missed like 3 union wars just trying to figure how to sign up, eventually some level 43 mage, another humiliation, told me what to do and I finally signed up. My first faction I chose was Junon Order, because I like the location and it just looks and sounds awesome. I was so simple minded when it came to war, I just thought it was pure ap and that it's everyone dead, still being noob as a raider, I didn't know anything about skills or even what to do in union war.
When I went in at first, I just went straight forward, I died immediately, and it was getting annoying, I would die every time I ran out of the defending crystal sides to try to protect it. If union war kept track of how many times you die in war, I probably went about 0 -42. Yeah, it was that bad. After Union War ended all I saw people do were gather around the ones who would do outstanding or get tons of proofs, at first I felt like quitting because it got annoying always dying and people calling me noob and fail raider, but I decided to keep pushing forward and achieve my goals.After many Union Wars and still going 0-40+ I decided to experiment what the hell was my problem, so I joined the winning faction and decided to observe the ones that stood at the most and dominated. Here is when I saw two characters that motivated me to become better, they were
BlazeJr and IcePhish. Yo, these guys are insane, Blaze had me motivated the most because he was my class and a female avatar. lol. He was going insane things, tanking, killing, fighting mobs at once, typing "lol" and still getting the kill. Hell, if I attempted to type in Union War, I wouldn't be able to press enter, because I was blocked by the " Revive" button. I met so many other good players, I remember seeing KaizySauce, Tenlavuu, Aldrine, JazzTank, Fairplex and so many more . Too make it even better, I always encountered a fight with them in Union War, the most brutal for a fact, was BlazeJr. I remember every time I would see him. It would a little something like this. Click, Blink, Revive Button, Load Screen, and Spawn. All I wanted was to get kills and stand out from the rest as one of the elite, so I decided to gather up zulie and start a game plan.

Fame and Glory

From being in Union War and in TG all the time, I died so many times, people just decided to kill me for the hell of it so I always attempted to fight back, but always got my ass handed to me. I made so many enemies in union war that I wanted to kill but could never get the job done, so I decided to make money but at the time, nothing was big besides selling plutos and venas, but I never knew about IM, so I passed took a little break and just waiting for a another way to make money.Over time lisents came out and this was a big chance for me, so many gate ways were open I took advantage immediately, I started farming lisents for hours and hours making money buying my buff sets and gear so I could learn and be amongst the best.

a\After like 2 months of farming, I finally got everything I had needed and started messing with my skills and stats learning what made sense and where to put it, what was needed and what not.Than I met KewlClan, I was invited randomly, to be honest, I was just talking to Harin ( the food vendor) hookin myself up with more steak, since I didn't know about the red vital potions and stuff and I needed some food. Than I got invited, this clan helped alot in the sense of PVP and tought me alot of things, I was finally able to go to TG and fight for myself and win pvps, but that wasn't enough, in union war, I still dying easy and could never get the hang of tanking and being able to kill good players, so I went back to farming and got more money for new items and gems so I could test out and started coming out with some ideas.

After practicing in TG and Union War I finally started getting the hang of it, nothing was more exciting than getting a proof and being able to stock pile on em and keep fighting, it was such a rush for me, over time I started finally beating the people that would always kill me and talk down, it made me feel like a king, after time and alot of union wars, I started getting recognition and compliments saying on how much better I've gotten and finally started getting the respect I deserve.

After awhile, I got the hang of it, I was down. I was gathering up kills and not even getting deaths anymore, but I was always alone, and in unbalanced wars, I always seemed to struggle to survive. One war I noticed all of kyoudai had went together when it was like 50 v about 20, I just fought behind them, but it was insane to me their style and how they were all so good and being able to take down the crystal and keep fighting, plus they seemed like a happy clan, very social and close and plus, I was always afraid when I kyoudain came my way in Union war, most of the time in just ended up in death, but over time I got better and better and I was able to take a few down, and decided I wanted to be a Kyoudain.

Family

After KewlClan fell and remade Boo, I was happy to still be in the clan, but didn't feel like I was part of the clan and were close to all the people, I had known more of the kyoudai members than I had kewlclan members from vent and all, so I left boo. Which was kind of a hard task, seeing in how they taught me so much and helped me out in so many ways and met some great friends. So I attempted to join and I made it, I was now part of the kyoudai family.

Yo like joining this clan was insane, I got so many messages and compliments, many of my friends were so shocked I made it in, and at first I'ma be honest, I was intimidated. I was in a clan with a whole new legion of some kneegrows, I had to step up my game, which was nervous for me since I had no money, but in the end it was no problem. The family help me learn and tested with me, I would war clannies and learn so much more things, they taught me so many more styles and approaches, way to become more successful we all had the same desire and that was to find better ways to succeed and I will always cherish the members of the family for what they have done to me, and I vow to return the favor.

Present

As for now I'm doing lovely and still looking for ways to advance in my game play, I wasted about 5 hours of my life waiting for a woopie with a knife to spawn, but it's cool. I'm going to have poker night this saturday, so I'll be sure to make plent of money.

As for zulie itself, it's always been a problem for me in this damn game, as of recently the prices on IM are ridic. I can't even change my hair on casual sundays. So that's lame.

Whenever I get bored, I go to adventure plains and normally give out some zulie to new players, I enjoy making stories about my in game adventures and hope you all enjoy my stories!

Thank you for reading!

The "Meghan" End.

Edited by PigGoesQuack, 18 August 2011 - 01:45 PM.

#2 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

nice read seb, glad to have you as part of the family (:

#3 Akayo

Akayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLand of Confusion

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

This must be the month of Kyoudai biographies. ;o

#4 Soaked

Soaked

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationNYC or Amsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Bf3 LMAO!

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:16 AM

Introduction

Hello, allow me to introduce myself! My name is not of importance, but I'm know as PigGoesQuack! If your new to this lovely game R.O.S.E. online, you will most likely see me in Junon shoutting for gender changes.

If you were to ask others, or my clan Kyoudai they will most likely tell you I'm a bisexual, wanna be fashionista, gymnast who spends billions of zulie on useless items and gender change coupons. ( A lady does have to look her finests!)

Commencement

My first character was named Kolombia, I had play rose a long time ago, but quit when the game had changed to pay to play. Like most other players I was completely clueless. Most of the time just asking questions begging for a little buck here and their. I remember getting my first ruby gem 1 and selling it for 45k, thinking I was rich! Well over time I leveled and was completely shocked on how fast I was leveling, from what I remember before it was pay to play, it took me about a week to get to level 31! Not to mention I had never reached junon polis!Leveling through rose was pretty difficult at the begging, I was so broke and lost ( nothing has changed) but the hardest thing were making friends to level. People were normally rude and leveled with their own cliches so I most of the time leveled alone. I remember trying to go to the goblin cave and dying, not being able to get out because the goblins would kill me before I could reach the exit...

Anywh0re, after I hit 2nd job, I felt motivated to play more so I advanced to Luna, which was a whole other ball game for me, hell the first time I got their, I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to get back to Junon! I found a place to level with my first party in rose tbh, which was a crazy for me since I had never had a party before. Their I met a raider named LegitRaider it was the first time I seen a raider class and it was fascinating to me, I like these style and how quick he was killing everything, so we chit chatted a little bit and he told me a few things about rose. Did you know you have to kill clowns for a cart? Anywh0re, he convinced me to make a raider, thus I proceeded forward and did just that.

PigGoesQuack

Creating my first raider was a whole new world for me, I was so lost with the stats and skills, and back than I didn't know how to use a forum so I was completely on my own, I started leveling immediately in hopes to reach max level so I can enjoy the game. Leveling with this raider was twice as hard, jesus, I could never find a party, all I could find was comments how gey my name was and if I was a drug addict, which I'm not, but assume what you want. I took time to actually study more about the game when I hit Junon polis, this was a nightmare, all these different types of gems and the money, my god... I remember I wanted a horace mask, but it costed 30mill. Seeing all these cool looking weapons and clothes, I immediately fell in love and started leveling more. Once I hit level 30, I wanted to make sure I had everything perfect so I had a good raider, I would most of the time, just like any other new person, ask questions to everyone, but response I would get were terrible. I would get things like.... " Get a P.I.G. Cart, your best weapons, it gives you instant kill with kiss emotion" lmao. Noone was really helping me out.

Than I saw a whole bunch of people gathering in front of the mayor, I thought a GM came so I was like oh snap, I gotta do something catch some attention. I shouted dumb things such as " WHY DOES A SQUIRREL SWIM ON IT'S BACK? TOO KEEP IT'S NUTS DRY." "WHY DO GOLFERS CARRY AROUND 2 PANTS? INCASE THEY GET A WHOLE IN ONE." but unfortunately, I was getting no where...
So I asked people what was going on and it was Union War, at first I didn't give a flying shiat about that, because I was broke, but over time it would be my obsession.

Once, I got hold of forums I started to look around and see how I can improve my raider and do things right, I most likely looked for the people that were famous around forums that were known for being great. Than I met
KaizySauce first thing I did after that was get online and start whispering this guy, spamming him questions every 10 minutes, stalking him in Junon than asking a question about skills and how they work. Yeah, he didn't like very much. So I went around junon and started whispering people, I remember everyone I whispered... Takahirou, Akaine, HawkSight, ShizzleDiszzle, ShenjaKui and many more always asking for advice and tips, than I stumbled upon Tenlavuu he suprisingly showed me the most, from buff sets to gems and classes on how to prepare myself for the future. I was level 76 at the time and was the first time I would see kyoudai. We hit off well and got an idea of how to set up myself in the game later on, before he left he said, I quote, " Haha later when you reach max level, maybe you can join my clan" at first, I took it like eh, whatever, I just gotta get pro asap, but soon would be a life long ambition.

Damn, the leveling process took months. Like no joke, leveling was a pain, I always was broke and had no money ( still nothing has changed) for a cart, asking levels 50 for a ride to places as a level 131 was embarrassing, constantly being lied to about where to train and getting my booty beat my monsters all the time, but eventually I would get the hang of it and be able to be independent and level on my own. It took about 4 long months of leveling to achieve max level which made me nuts!
Here is a little tip of advice for when you level and your a raider. Don't try to lure when your using ref 0 NPC clothes 50 levels below your level. I'm PigGoesQuack, and I approve this message.

The Title

Once I hit 220, I felt like I had to find a clan and make a name for myself. This was probably the worst time for me. I clan hopped so many clans it was insane, spending maybe about 2-4 days in a clan, ditching and joining another one and repeat. I could never find a clan that had the idea of a clan that I wanted, I wanted something social, but something that could benefit me and make me a good player and enjoy the game more. I found a clan named,
MinistryofSound which till this day, I still have no idea who leads that clan lol. It was my first clan, but I didn't like it much, so I left and just repeated the pattern. Over time, I started getting hate mail, people were constantly bugging me about why I left their clan and their were going to KOS me and all this crap, I didn't care for much, I just wanted a place where I felt comfortable and had fun. Than I found the one clan that nailed it, Pwndah I learned so much from the players and was able to learn so much more about rose and enjoy it more, they taught me about stats and skills and all this awesome stuff which helped me so much, but over time many of the clan members started to quit, thus leading the clan to disbanded and once again I became solo.

Gods Of The Arena

After reaching level 215, I was going nothing and was still broke and noone respected me. I got tired of this and wondered where all the high levels went. This is when I discovered the training grounds and the world of PVP. The first time I went in PVP I was so bamboozled. Everyone was red and fighting each other, their I tried my first PVP. Man, did I get my ass handed to me... I potted in the middle of the pvp, and everyone just totally attacked me, I didn't like the Envirofacts cause everyone was so mean to me, only those who won the pvp where admired and called pro's and all. I would always go to TG and just get killed for the hell of it cause I was noob, now I'm not one to rage, but I like to be respected! So of course I made some enemies and attempted to kill them but I was so noob, I had no idea what to do, I would still use the steak food from the npcs to heal me. Yeah, I was stupid.

After getting killed so much I had to make a game plan, my game plan was simple. " Become famous and good at pvp and people will respect you" so than I attempted my first union war. I missed like 3 union wars just trying to figure how to sign up, eventually some level 43 mage, another humiliation, told me what to do and I finally signed up. My first faction I chose was Junon Order, because I like the location and it just looks and sounds awesome. I was so simple minded when it came to war, I just thought it was pure ap and that it's everyone dead, still being noob as a raider, I didn't know anything about skills or even what to do in union war.
When I went in at first, I just went straight forward, I died immediately, and it was getting annoying, I would die every time I ran out of the defending crystal sides to try to protect it. If union war kept track of how many times you die in war, I probably went about 0 -42. Yeah, it was that bad. After Union War ended all I saw people do were gather around the ones who would do outstanding or get tons of proofs, at first I felt like quitting because it got annoying always dying and people calling me noob and fail raider, but I decided to keep pushing forward and achieve my goals.After many Union Wars and still going 0-40+ I decided to experiment what the hell was my problem, so I joined the winning faction and decided to observe the ones that stood at the most and dominated. Here is when I saw two characters that motivated me to become better, they were
BlazeJr and IcePhish. Yo, these guys are insane, Blaze had me motivated the most because he was my class and a female avatar. lol. He was going insane things, tanking, killing, fighting mobs at once, typing "lol" and still getting the kill. Hell, if I attempted to type in Union War, I wouldn't be able to press enter, because I was blocked by the " Revive" button. I met so many other good players, I remember seeing KaizySauce, Tenlavuu, Aldrine, JazzTank, Fairplex and so many more . Too make it even better, I always encountered a fight with them in Union War, the most brutal for a fact, was BlazeJr. I remember every time I would see him. It would a little something like this. Click, Blink, Revive Button, Load Screen, and Spawn. All I wanted was to get kills and stand out from the rest as one of the elite, so I decided to gather up zulie and start a game plan.

Fame and Glory

From being in Union War and in TG all the time, I died so many times, people just decided to kill me for the hell of it so I always attempted to fight back, but always got my ass handed to me. I made so many enemies in union war that I wanted to kill but could never get the job done, so I decided to make money but at the time, nothing was big besides selling plutos and venas, but I never knew about IM, so I passed took a little break and just waiting for a another way to make money.Over time lisents came out and this was a big chance for me, so many gate ways were open I took advantage immediately, I started farming lisents for hours and hours making money buying my buff sets and gear so I could learn and be amongst the best.

a\After like 2 months of farming, I finally got everything I had needed and started messing with my skills and stats learning what made sense and where to put it, what was needed and what not.Than I met KewlClan, I was invited randomly, to be honest, I was just talking to Harin ( the food vendor) hookin myself up with more steak, since I didn't know about the red vital potions and stuff and I needed some food. Than I got invited, this clan helped alot in the sense of PVP and tought me alot of things, I was finally able to go to TG and fight for myself and win pvps, but that wasn't enough, in union war, I still dying easy and could never get the hang of tanking and being able to kill good players, so I went back to farming and got more money for new items and gems so I could test out and started coming out with some ideas.

After practicing in TG and Union War I finally started getting the hang of it, nothing was more exciting than getting a proof and being able to stock pile on em and keep fighting, it was such a rush for me, over time I started finally beating the people that would always kill me and talk down, it made me feel like a king, after time and alot of union wars, I started getting recognition and compliments saying on how much better I've gotten and finally started getting the respect I deserve.

After awhile, I got the hang of it, I was down. I was gathering up kills and not even getting deaths anymore, but I was always alone, and in unbalanced wars, I always seemed to struggle to survive. One war I noticed all of kyoudai had went together when it was like 50 v about 20, I just fought behind them, but it was insane to me their style and how they were all so good and being able to take down the crystal and keep fighting, plus they seemed like a happy clan, very social and close and plus, I was always afraid when I kyoudain came my way in Union war, most of the time in just ended up in death, but over time I got better and better and I was able to take a few down, and decided I wanted to be a Kyoudain.

Family

After KewlClan fell and remade Boo, I was happy to still be in the clan, but didn't feel like I was part of the clan and were close to all the people, I had known more of the kyoudai members than I had kewlclan members from vent and all, so I left boo. Which was kind of a hard task, seeing in how they taught me so much and helped me out in so many ways and met some great friends. So I attempted to join and I made it, I was now part of the kyoudai family.

Yo like joining this clan was insane, I got so many messages and compliments, many of my friends were so shocked I made it in, and at first I'ma be honest, I was intimidated. I was in a clan with a whole new legion of some kneegrows, I had to step up my game, which was nervous for me since I had no money, but in the end it was no problem. The family help me learn and tested with me, I would war clannies and learn so much more things, they taught me so many more styles and approaches, way to become more successful we all had the same desire and that was to find better ways to succeed and I will always cherish the members of the family for what they have done to me, and I vow to return the favor.

Present

As for now I'm doing lovely and still looking for ways to advance in my game play, I wasted about 5 hours of my life waiting for a woopie with a knife to spawn, but it's cool. I'm going to have poker night this saturday, so I'll be sure to make plent of money.

As for zulie itself, it's always been a problem for me in this damn game, as of recently the prices on IM are ridic. I can't even change my hair on casual sundays. So that's lame.

Whenever I get bored, I go to adventure plains and normally give out some zulie to new players, I enjoy making stories about my in game adventures and hope you all enjoy my stories!

Thank you for reading!

The "Meghan" End.

nice read seb, glad to have you as part of the family (:

The kyoudai's should all do this and publish it xD The kyoudai story.

#5 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

Hello, allow me to introduce myself! My name is not of importance, but I'm know as PigGoesQuack!

Sebastian ftw :D

#6 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

+1

This has entertained me through my lunch hour, Seb.

#7 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

I enjoyed reading this :waddle:

#8 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

Bahaha great story, but you got some of your facts wrong, going from 220-215 in your story, and i'm pretty sure you said you reached 220 before that was even the cap! Haha Still a GREAT read! Thanks seb!

#9 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

I would buy that if you made it into a biography / book.

#10 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

Sounds like a long way. Keep it up seb!

#11 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:46 AM

lmao at that time i had so many ppl whispering me asking advice i was like f uuuuuuu allll, sorry seb u know i wub u :mwahaha: (and that ima better fashionista!)

nice story though, giving new ppl wrong answers is hilarious ;D and mos leader is sayed! duh

Edited by Kaizy, 23 August 2011 - 09:00 AM.

#12 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

If you were to ask others, or my clan Kyoudai they will most likely tell you I'm a bisexual, wanna be fashionista, gymnast who spends billions of zulie on useless items and gender change coupons.

Edited by tythemuss, 23 August 2011 - 11:49 AM.

#13 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

lmao at that time i had so many ppl whispering me asking advice i was like f uuuuuuu allll, sorry seb u know i wub u :mwahaha: (and that ima better fashionista!)

nice story though, giving new ppl wrong answers is hilarious ;D and mos leader is sayed! duh

Who would think I would have your cleric and talk you into making it a female?

Inception at it's finest!

#14 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

your story is enjoyable! thanks for sharing with us, I feel like writing my own story now,tehee..

#15 AscarisL

AscarisL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

I felt like crying :sob: Good for you good for you............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users