#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

The idea is to have a new room in Ruins of Lament, that maybe could be accessed after the Altar of Lament room. But unlike the other doors inside Ruins of Lament, this one would be made of solid rock and would be sealled. This door would be only able to be opened if the player have 3 keys (maybe 3 crystals or runes, similar to the quin ones), that drop for each last boss (from Quin Terba, Quin Tordek and Quin Silka rooms). Inside that room could be a new boss, stronger than the others, maybe even a low lvl raid.

That new boss could drop new versions of the old sets dropped in Chaste Sanctum (the old Turba Island dungeon). Maybe for lvl 40-50.

The main idea of all this, is like always, to give the low lvls more things to do, but also to make Ruins of Lament a more important place that people visit not just to do a few quests and dont come back.

#2 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

the dungeon is too low lvl to matter

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

They should enlarge AT :mwahaha:

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:32 AM

AT too, but maybe would be high lvl, like Black Tower.

An extract from the wiki:

The Ancient Temple was built to honor the Holy Xenon Empire during its era of glory, and still stands as a symbol of sacredness. Holy artifacts honoring Goddess Xenovia are stored in the Ancient Temple, but they are now under the control of Neubellon's eldest sister, the Destructive Witch who has recently conquered the Ancient Temple.

#5 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

the dungeon is too low lvl to matter

Not really. The more dungeons/upgrades are made, the better, to any lvl. Adds something new. Focus on the little guys for once, and not your capped toons with premium splattered all over it.

#6 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

Not really. The more dungeons/upgrades are made, the better, to any lvl. Adds something new. Focus on the little guys for once, and not your capped toons with premium splattered all over it.

lvl 1 to 40 is fast. even for a non hardcore player. AT is at 40 so any other dungeons fail compared to it. good xp/plenty of mobs to aggro. so rol is kinda meh

#7 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

Well, the mobs in rol are easy, the bosses are a different story, sure a lvl 55-60 could come in a clear it out. But it takes 2-3 lvl 40's to take one down. Perhaps if the new room had 2x the strength of normal mobs in rol?

With players like me, starting a new character a building it up takes some time. As I like to run around a bit and collect stuff while lvling up.

1-40 sometimes takes more than a week depending on how much I play, now I could knock it out in a day or 2 np if I just go at it.

Edited by Kraizer666, 29 August 2011 - 12:53 PM.

#8 Fluttershy4EVR

Fluttershy4EVR

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

I agree, I just started leveling a commie a week ago and 1-50 was so monotonous and boring. >.< It'd be nice to have a bit more variety in the first half of the game. (In no way am I saying 1-50 is half of the game by the way.. My highest toon is a 65 mystic, and just the 63-65 gap took months because solo grinding in robina isn't exactly an option at that point..) There isn't enough stuff for lowbies, and raids are out of the question until much higher levels. It'd be nice if they opened black tower as a 50-60 raid.. And not a raid that just dropped 50-60 gear.. I mean one actually accomplishable by level 50-60 players. ._.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users