No replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

I was reading the other day, a thread about increase the effect of the Taunt skills, and while that still should happen, i came with this related idea:

I remember the skill Fata Morgana, that let the rogues reduce the hostility against the caster. Then, why dont give Radiants a similar skill that can be casted over others? It should be a single target skill bcs the Radiant, or for the matter, anyone in the party, would want the tank to lose hostility over the mob/boss they are tanking.

I think that could be a good skill to have, bcs would give more posibilities to the party: for example, as it is now, if the tank die, then usually a dps get the aggro, and end being the party tank, until the main tank recover the aggro, that some times it takes the rest of the raid or even the dps need to day, and some times even the entire party need to die to be able to recover the aggro again.

Ofc, another class could get this skill but the first that came to my mind were the Radiants.

(Edited) This skill also could be for Protectors and/or Druids. In that case, the tank would have full control, and would recover the aggro without the problems they could have now.

Edited by Nadesh, 23 August 2011 - 02:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users