22 replies to this topic

#1 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:53 AM

well its looks like this game will forever be bug so the best thing to do is kill it an go new.

1. New game Requiem2
2. add 2 more races to the game the one that left the planet come back to it and one that was hiding
3. give all classes more skills bring back some of the skills from requiem S1 would be real nice
3. dont bring cashshop into Pvp that spoils for game for all(Person vs Person is where skills of the player count not what he/she is wearing
4. take away auto aim and make it where you must aim and maybe add a evade move in the game
5. lots more game content and quest. also more of a main game story for each race until they reach the 30
6. better character creation

that may help keep players free and paying in game
well everyone enjoy yourself an your game

#2 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:06 AM

No auto-aim in an mmorpg? You're kidding right? There's not a single game in this genre that does that, nor would it even work. In order to add "skill" to the game. There needs to be multiple combos used at the right time to win. Not aiming with a mouse, it's not an fps game.

#3 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

have you been living in a whole somewhere ? It have few MMos without auto aim an that takes skills and not just pressing keys to PK someone

#4 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

have you been living in a whole somewhere ? It have few MMos without auto aim an that takes skills and not just pressing keys to PK someone

"Hole"

No, I haven't. Notice how the most popular mmo's are built the same. That's how all mmo's are, for the most part. You can't take a game, that already has features built around auto-aim, then expect people to like manual aim. It doesn't work with MMO's.

What ever you're talking about, is probably barely considered an mmorpg.

Edited by Kraizer666, 28 August 2011 - 11:46 AM.

#5 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:27 PM

well they seem more like a action mmorpg look at Vindictus great game.yes i play that game an have a toon at cap lvl. an there alot m,ore games just like it in beta an they take skills of the player to win. plus that why i said to scrap this junk and start fresh on a brand new game

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

Well, i play a mmorpg in which one cant use the tab (or another key) to select, and must select the enemies/characters manually, and it have some adventages: the main one is that one really can use the enviroment to hide from the enemy players. Ofc, the disadventage is that in some situations is hard to select the target you want.

#7 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

well they seem more like a action mmorpg look at Vindictus great game.yes i play that game an have a toon at cap lvl. an there alot m,ore games just like it in beta an they take skills of the player to win. plus that why i said to scrap this junk and start fresh on a brand new game

The game itself isn't junk. The problem is with the people developing the game. They only recycle content. Viindictus is a completely different style game. It takes the skill of a player, however, that is with combos and not so much with manual aim.

If they can't fix what is wrong with this game, what makes you think a brand new one would be any better?

#8 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:38 PM

well a new dev team to make the new game would be great :mellow:

#9 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

I think you've missed something here. There is barely a dev team for this game. Whatever "new" game is started, there will still be lack of support for it.

#10 Xaptor7

Xaptor7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Amerifail
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

And will you volunteer for such position? Oh snap! You already have a beta sample don't you?! No, I know full well you don't; you're just here to spout moronic ideas.

Start over with a new game??? How about you just leave and go play Runescape or WoW or some other jacked up piece of junk that may satisfy your needs.

No, it's not impossible to start a new game, but it is very improbable, and COMPLETELY POINTLESS. I mean really, how would you suggest they transfer all the player data to the newly and differently coded system?

Well, I guess I'm just a retard who lives in a "whole"
-X

#11 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

did you understand what it means to make a suggestion.. i dont think you do .. sorry i dont an never will play WOW or Runescape. AN yes a new game where they dont have to work around the bugs they have now. I said Requiem2 which means a whole new game that an a fresh new start. next time dont flame unless you think 1st :mellow: the games i play-- Aion , Vindictus ,Prius and Age of Conan ,well i may play Rift

#12 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

did you understand what it means to make a suggestion.. i dont think you do .. sorry i dont an never will play WOW or Runescape. AN yes a new game where they dont have to work around the bugs they have now. I said Requiem2 which means a whole new game that an a fresh new start. next time dont flame unless you think 1st :mellow: the games i play-- Aion , Vindictus ,Prius and Age of Conan ,well i may play Rift

One of your suggestions made no sense. We also explained why a new game wouldn't work. What's the point of making a new Requiem, when the bugs here can be solved with out an entire re-coding. A whole new game wont solve anything as the same mistakes will happen again.

#13 Xaptor7

Xaptor7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Amerifail
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Jajaja! Yoo Fonny Gai!

No one cares what other games you play.
New start? THIS! IS! REQUIEM!

Suggestions are one thing... Retardation is another. You cannot simply suggest they create a completely new game and have it work out for the company or the players.

If you believe so devoutly in this moronic idea of yours, then do explain exactly how they could make it work. I'm talking about how they'd be able to write a new game with the new coding, then add every player's character and item data into the new (and differently coded) game, not to mention the wait everyone would have to go through.

"That's a cute little smile you've got, there. How... appropriate? No; that's not the word."

1. New game Requiem2

Yeah, you do it, since our developers sure as hell won't.

2. add 2 more races to the game the one that left the planet come back to it and one that was hiding

That's a cool idea... Wasn't there a rumor of one or more new races already on the way? Or am I out of line here?

3. give all classes more skills bring back some of the skills from requiem S1 would be real nice

WOO!! Let's unbalance the game some more! YEAH! Oh come on, don't fool around like this. Adding new classes would already add new skills (to those new classes). Anything else being done would just screw the game up more than it already is.

4. take away auto aim and make it where you must aim and maybe add a evade move in the game

Of course we already went over this, so moving on...

5. lots more game content and quest. also more of a main game story for each race until they reach the 30

Yes, it is very possible to add more quests... but why do you need more on your way to level 30? It's fairly simple to level, in this game. You may either learn to play, be a mall-_-, or ask for a higher level friend to power level you.

If anything else here needs to be further cleared up for you, you're just plain stupid and not worth the time.

Have a nice day, sir or ma'am :rofl:
-X

#14 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

That's a cool idea... Wasn't there a rumor of one or more new races already on the way? Or am I out of line here?

Didnt read anything about that yet, which doesnt mean much. I would prefer a new faction, which probably would took a lot more job but would be a lot better.

WOO!! Let's unbalance the game some more! YEAH! Oh come on, don't fool around like this. Adding new classes would already add new skills (to those new classes). Anything else being done would just screw the game up more than it already is.

Well, the more skills are alredy announced and many think that will be some of the removed at S1 with some revamps, but there isnt anything sure about that.

#15 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Didnt read anything about that yet, which doesnt mean much. I would prefer a new faction, which probably would took a lot more job but would be a lot better.

Well, the more skills are alredy announced and many think that will be some of the removed at S1 with some revamps, but there isnt anything sure about that.

Well, a race and a new faction would work very well. For example, those escape temperions in blinky forest. There could be a whole faction based on their side of the story.

As for a new race, obviously, the nach race, since it's mentioned in the brief story background they provide.

#16 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

well its looks like this game will forever be bug so the best thing to do is kill it an go new.
1.New Dev Team
that may help keep players free and paying in game
well everyone enjoy yourself an your game

Fixed

#17 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

Well, a race and a new faction would work very well. For example, those escape temperions in blinky forest. There could be a whole faction based on their side of the story.

As for a new race, obviously, the nach race, since it's mentioned in the brief story background they provide.

Yes, the background story tells about a cientist that scaped with Temperion prototipes, and i think that the original plan was to make a new faction with those, but now i dont know.

#18 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

wow what a fart you are did i every said anything about moving players to a new game please read 1st,(block and Ig)forget this fart but to those that have a better idea are will like to add to it thank you...did they move new players to the new RO 2 ,Everquest 2,and Finalfantasty

Edited by RumHoney, 29 August 2011 - 10:52 PM.

#19 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:54 AM

wow what a fart you are did i every said anything about moving players to a new game please read 1st,(block and Ig)forget this fart but to those that have a better idea are will like to add to it thank you...did they move new players to the new RO 2 ,Everquest 2,and Finalfantasty

No you tard lol. His point was, if they really decided to make Requiem 2 (which technically we're in now as it's the 2nd season), then it would only be fair they transfer over all the player data. Which they most likely couldn't due to new coding and an overall new system.

Btw, those games were still built off similar code. It was a mere add on. "Starting fresh" Would mean a completely new game, new features, same theme. Everything would be different.

Edited by Kraizer666, 30 August 2011 - 12:04 PM.

#20 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:52 AM

kraizer and xraptor are butt buddies and flame some random guy for making a suggestion?

#21 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

kraizer and xraptor are butt buddies and flame some random guy for making a suggestion?

You're a butt buddy with mako, both of you have a fetish with ponies. Now to explain to yet another tard. The flaming wasn't for making the suggestion, the flaming was for the idiocy in his reasoning; in fact, there wasn't any on my part until he made his last post. Learn to read.

Edited by Kraizer666, 30 August 2011 - 12:09 PM.

#22 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

haha what a tard, you were bashing him for talking about aiming in mmorpg when one of biggest upcoming mmos will be based on that (Tera) say no more

#23 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:14 AM

haha what a tard, you were bashing him for talking about aiming in mmorpg when one of biggest upcoming mmos will be based on that (Tera) say no more

Cool story, doesn't mean it will be any good, your argument isn't valid. "say no more". I'd say the same to you, but you're too legit to quit, right?

Edited by Kraizer666, 05 September 2011 - 01:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users