#1 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:28 PM

Basically, when a person respawns, they have a safe zone buff on them for X amount of time.
- If they leave the safe zone, the buff goes away.
- If they stay in the safe zone, they are safe for X amount of time.
-- If they still stay in the safe zone, they can be killed.

Basically, if you are being spawned camp, you pretty much lost the match already.
The point that people sit in the camp and others don't go near for (say 10mins) is a waste of time.

Can also apply to SvS and Theme.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

I agree that a buff that make the character inmune for x amount of time after they respawn, would be better than the safe zones. But, the reason why people hide is because the teams are unbalanced: if they replace the safe zone with such a buff but the unbalanced teams at the start still happens, then it will be a masacre and it will make it more unbalanced. To replace the safe zones with that kind of buffs, they should balance the teams at least by averange lvl at the start of the match.

#3 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

I agree that a buff that make the character inmune for x amount of time after they respawn, would be better than the safe zones. But, the reason why people hide is because the teams are unbalanced: if they replace the safe zone with such a buff but the unbalanced teams at the start still happens, then it will be a masacre and it will make it more unbalanced. To replace the safe zones with that kind of buffs, they should balance the teams at least by averange lvl at the start of the match.

True.

But I think it'll still work towards SvS.

#4 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:14 AM

sounds good

he didnt wrote replace, if the loseing team leaves there safezone they lose the buff and there will be no immortal ppl masacre

#5 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

Whoops, did not read that 2nd part of Nadesh clearly.

Yeah if you leave safe zone, the buff is gone and does not come back if you return to safe zone.

Think of it as sort of a BG PK-shield.
How this shield expires:
- Last for x amount of seconds.
OR
- Expires if you cross the border of the spawn zone.

#6 Lanka

Lanka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationUnder the rock
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:22 AM

Should rather have smaller safe zones (so it'll practicly only protect people spawning) and n seconds invulnerability everytime you spawn. If there's someone camping the spawn area you can just rush in and attack for the n seconds. If you however sit in safe zone with thumb up your.. something.. you'll lose buff and be as any mere mortal when you walk out of safe zone.

And it should be low as just seconds; enough to kill/breakthrough campers.

#7 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

I say 20 seconds.

That is enough time for a Domi to summon all his pets and do all the buffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users