Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

i did notice a game from here got published on steam http://store.steampo....com/app/38830/ <---and they got more ppl then ever...... why dont we get something like that with requiem .. for year maybe even more i didint notice any site where u can see requiem advertising ... we need new players......... how to get new players ? well we need we need good advertising......steam would be nice or some mmo sites would be nice now for this new update thats coming....a new fresh players can change this game alot !

#2 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

Advertising requires money. Which explains why this game has lack of support and not a big team of devs. Also explains why they heavily focus on Item mall.

Advertising wont happen until the first 2 things I mentioned are fixed.

#3 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

this game gets so much money from item mall.... and we pay for nothing ......

#4 RumHoney

RumHoney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

sorry to this was talk about many times before and also why alot of players was here and left was that they have nothing to keep players coming back when its bug and crashes. look at Nadesh proposal and suggestion and you'll see why players leave . they had 3 servers so do the math :sigh: have fun

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

Well, i dont know all that Vogster Entertainment did to make Crime Craft explode like that. But i know this, the game was dying, they even merged the 2 servers they had, and then, they 1st added daily quests, which is a great thing that keep players loging all days. Besides of in-game currency and xp, those quests also give an item that can be collected to exchange for a special reward, which make it interesting even for capped players. That, and the addition of new pvp maps and kinds of pvp (well, that is a pvp game, for Requiem, they also could add new dungeons, besides of the new would map we need). That made a lot of people come back, and then they made the last move (what Rapsod posted) and the game exploded, and now is full of people and they needed to open a new server that is now full too, and they are looking for open more.

Ofc, Crime Craft never had big lag issues, or so many problems to patch and update the game, those problems should be solved first. I read the Russian version of Requiem implemented a software to make the full check to really fix the game if find that is corrupted. Now, i dont know how that worked but i know that we should get something like that. If people cant download, install and patch the game, then doesnt matter how great it is, they will leave.

#6 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

Well, i dont know all that Vogster Entertainment did to make Crime Craft explode like that. But i know this, the game was dying, they even merged the 2 servers they had, and then, they 1st added daily quests, which is a great thing that keep players loging all days. Besides of in-game currency and xp, those quests also give an item that can be collected to exchange for a special reward, which make it interesting even for capped players. That, and the addition of new pvp maps and kinds of pvp (well, that is a pvp game, for Requiem, they also could add new dungeons, besides of the new would map we need). That made a lot of people come back, and then they made the last move (what Rapsod posted) and the game exploded, and now is full of people and they needed to open a new server that is now full too, and they are looking for open more.

Ofc, Crime Craft never had big lag issues, or so many problems to patch and update the game, those problems should be solved first. I read the Russian version of Requiem implemented a software to make the full check to really fix the game if find that is corrupted. Now, i dont know how that worked but i know that we should get something like that. If people cant download, install and patch the game, then doesnt matter how great it is, they will leave.

That would actually be an amazing come-back for requiem. Fix the bugs/glitches, release the NEW content, not recycled stuff, a new race, bring back our old dungeons that were closed down. That would make the game a bit more populated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users