• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MetaleirOBR

MetaleirOBR

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

hi, you see along of the game, many quests that can not be made. the Turba have many items that don't appear to collect or kill certain mobs. at prisoner's labor camp, have few mobs with "Quest Monster"(i guess), and we don't need to kill they, have npc's there too, another place is the prison mine, have elite mobs and vaults for quests, but where the quests? at the parness, have 2 missing places, if you go inside the ancient temple, you can see some blocks interdicting the entrance, and nobody have entered there before, you stay only in the ENTRANCE of the Ancient Temple, another place is the Black Tower, have a portal in front of the castle, but can't enter here. i guess the game is totally incomplete, my suggestion is more quests and can complete these problems.

PS: sorry my poor english

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

Yes, for the most part, were things they removed. Those quests used to exist, but they removed it. The dungeon in Ancient Temple was moved to South Hammerine and Black Tower was never open but i guess that maybe will be in the future, dont know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users