Twin Fighter Known Issues - Page 4 - Twin Fighter Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Twin Fighter Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#76 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

5. At least im better than u :D p.s and i dont use money in order to win in pvp to make up for lack of pro-skills

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

#77 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

4. Diff playstyles? are u kidding me? Its like claiming paladins to have diff playstyles
5. At least im better than u :D p.s and i dont use money in order to win in pvp to make up for lack of pro-skills

Don't worry, JoeyLe. Soon, we'll be able to look back on this and laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsgh-5zRFE

#78 JoeyLe

JoeyLe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

Don't worry, JoeyLe. Soon, we'll be able to look back on this and laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsgh-5zRFE

we will soon enough :D

#79 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

1. Its pretty pathetic if u can only insult me on my spelling
2. Level means nothing? Kay try examining a class at lv 20, see how far that gets you
3. Andd??? 4 months is about plenty of time, u expect the class to be analyzed in like a year or somthing?
4. Diff playstyles? are u kidding me? Its like claiming paladins to have diff playstyles

#1: There's a whole lot more, not going into that. #2 That's not what I said at all you're awful at this debating thing. #3 People are still discovering things about the base classes now and it's been 2 years, you're ignorant as hell. #4 I've seen pallies with different playstyles, and the diversity in the twin level is astonishing. #5 you don't know who I am, I'd take you in a naked 1v1 np if you don't need your gear hon ;o (Assuming you're JoeyLe the overlord, you've already lost when I was <60)It's okay. The Harlequeen can always use another court jester.
Furthermore: the people saying that the testing time for fighters is over doesn't know what they're talking about. There has been one person to really show the potential of this class, and frankly one person is not enough. @tainyugen nope it's playstyle (Hint: don't believe what spelling check tells you all the time okay?)There's a difference between a spelling error and defecating all over the English language. This is a forum. Not a chat room.

Edited by Jumpluffspore, 18 January 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#80 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

@jump

........... shall i pull out a merriam webster dictionary?? playstyle does not exist............... interesting. This is a forum. You are absolutely right. You deserve a clap *clap clap*. All i see in this thread is complaining if they do not get there way.

Different play style? think youre original all you want, but play style differ by only a few skills. Not enough.
Most players tend to lead to the same combos.

The only skills in this game is dodging, jumping, and being able to catch with uncommon skills with timing... but in the end,there is always evade stackers, healers, lockers, and blockers. Only ALMOST fair way to play is naked, but even in naked, lvl matters significantly due to extra stat points, and sp.

#81 JoeyLe

JoeyLe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

#1: There's a whole lot more, not going into that. #2 That's not what I said at all you're awful at this debating thing. #3 People are still discovering things about the base classes now and it's been 2 years, you're ignorant as hell. #4 I've seen pallies with different playstyles, and the diversity in the twin level is astonishing. #5 you don't know who I am, I'd take you in a naked 1v1 np if you don't need your gear hon ;o (Assuming you're JoeyLe the overlord, you've already lost when I was <60)It's okay. The Harlequeen can always use another court jester.
Furthermore: the people saying that the testing time for fighters is over doesn't know what they're talking about. There has been one person to really show the potential of this class, and frankly one person is not enough. @tainyugen nope it's playstyle (Hint: don't believe what spelling check tells you all the time okay?)There's a difference between a spelling error and defecating all over the English language. This is a forum. Not a chat room.

ur claiming me as ignorant?lololol. At least i look at both sides of every class to judge their abilities, unlike you, who gets mad at losing to a class and goes whining to forums to nerf the class. Harelequin u say? ur probably an evade stacker that brags about wining when the only way u can win is hide behind ur evade. One person to test the potential of twins u say? U obviously are a loner in-game hiding in ur cave that doesnt see all of the dozens of twins out there that are legit pros (Zeela,Ethernal,Neoneco, etc too much to name. I kinda see the whole picture now, u obviously lost to a twin, eventhough u would probably lose in general to any other class, and now ur upset and crying deep down inside and want to nerf the entire class to make u feel better for ur lack of skills in pvp. One suggestion for u, no one cares about opinions of a biased evader :D

#82 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

Keep it civil and on topic
stop all the stupid bickering
stop the stupid mud flinging
or get out of the thread.
this is the only warning I'm giving.

edit: Now for on topic I still see very very very few fighters actually commenting on their classes. It's just people who alt fighters or pvp them.

Edited by StormHaven, 18 January 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#83 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

Keep it civil and on topic
stop all the stupid bickering
stop the stupid mud flinging
or get out of the thread.
this is the only warning I'm giving.

edit: Now for on topic I still see very very very few fighters actually commenting on their classes. It's just people who alt fighters or pvp them.

Sometimes fighting a class gives you more perspective into it than actually playing the class yourself. Especially if you're fighting a skilled fighter, where you can analyze their tactics much easier than trying to develop a technique that works for you.

#84 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

What Quin said and also, how is being an alt any different than playing the class exclusively?

#85 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

What Quin said and also, how is being an alt any different than playing the class exclusively?

Nothing really. It was a simple statement nothing else.

#86 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Nothing really. It was a simple statement nothing else.

You've just invalidated your own point. If it makes no difference that there's a fighter main vs a fighter alt then why bring it up? I main(ed) a sorc and knew way more about my alt harlequin. It's not even necessarily "on topic" It's like I'm talking about the taste of apples and you've informed me that they're red.

Edited by Jumpluffspore, 19 January 2012 - 04:23 PM.

#87 ThunderMBLAQ

ThunderMBLAQ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

twin ultimates skill is bugged and causes all other players screen to not move aparently....

Edited by ThunderMBLAQ, 10 March 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#88 Michael123

Michael123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrakos First floor/Dragon Valley/Libra

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

A few skills for twin still disconnects. I can't play it properly or give a proper comment if I always disconnect (maybe theirs a way to fix this? Thanks).

I fear sometimes, that when I solo or with a team, farming or leveling, the use of certain skills for twin fighter might disconnect me and therefore I don't do any certain actions to avoid this *Dc*. It's very irritating to get kicked out of the game and you just spent a huge amount of time running from Van Cliff Floors or Drako's Floors, especially when your already fighting the boss and you get kicked out because of a certain skill. It's truly sad and depressing. During F7's too, very sad; fatigue will decrease, resulting in low exp gain or unable to enter F7 due to the continuation of dc.

I've been reading through other comments about twin and happen to pass by the topic "weaving." In my own opinion, weaving should't be change whatsoever. Why? Because, twin fighters hp is quite low, they'll die in just a few hits. If it were taken out, twin fighters will be useless to play, not completely but majority of its being. Before even changing twin's skills, I suggest looking at other characters skills, because they are completely worst than weaving. For example:

Paladin
- Sword Dance (its pretty obvious) and their other *stun* skills.
- Insane block

Naming other classes would be to much work, but this is just one example I would like to point out.
(I have a paladin (and other characters) and playing it in pvp is the worst. Skills for pally are just truly amazing to have; very bothersome and easy.)

Rather than changing weaving completely, just put a longer duration of one of the weaves.

I don't know, but I think it's just me :|.

Edited by Michael123, 18 July 2012 - 01:08 AM.

#89 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

Weave is the skill that places us on the same lvl as those disgusting pallies.

Ill sacrifice one weave if they ban sword dance. Not 2 though. Weave is vital to protecting not yourself, but your 2nd twin from atks. The 2nd twin is important in executing catchers

#90 brahimos

brahimos

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:59 AM

make the other twin wears the same gear/set as the other its called for nothing Twin..........looks kinda weird if the one wears gear weapon and the other is still in newbie gear >_>

#91 chinyin2005

chinyin2005

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

May I know why the twin that we usually knew was not wearing the same equipment tat supose to wear? Twin is good for confusing PPL with the sAME equipment. If weird to see twin tat are not really twin....agree or not..

Edited by chinyin2005, 19 August 2015 - 05:16 PM.

#92 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:59 AM

May I know why the twin that we usually knew was not wearing the same equipment tat supose to wear? Twin is good for confusing PPL with the sAME equipment. If weird to see twin tat are not really twin....agree or not..

You won't confuse anybody :o The way they move and the skills differ so it's not hard to know which you got to attack.
But if there will be a change one day I think the Main twin should wear the weapon and the twin the kickball.
Since this is how the class also is described, the Main attacks with fists, the twin with the feet.

#93 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:33 AM

If weird to see twin tat are not really twin....

Being twins isn't about wearing the same outfit.

Mizuro, the first twin also has a few kick attacks, while the second one doesn't only use their feet either.

#94 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:56 PM

Being twins isn't about wearing the same outfit.

Mizuro, the first twin also has a few kick attacks, while the second one doesn't only use their feet either.

I know but there are always exception. I just said that this is the way the class is described and that's the "idea" of the twin class not that it's a rule without exceptions.

#95 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:05 PM

I dont know if someone already asket this, (if yes, please link it to me)

but why can't i stun the twin.

It should be possible because if you stun the main twin, what is... let's say it's hard,

the twins twin still beat your ass up.

Also the passive block is to over powerd! I can't use my combos agenst twins,

becues they block almost everything, and if i get them, only once in the match,

the twin keeps me busy untill the stun is over.

#96 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:00 AM

https://forums.warpp...er-known-issues

PvP matter as to how you can beat a Twin Fighter, how annoying they are and how many people actually manage to kill them is something that I guess doesn't have to be discussed here.

Edited by Homurasan, 05 September 2015 - 01:01 AM.

#97 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:36 AM

https://forums.warpp...er-known-issues

PvP matter as to how you can beat a Twin Fighter, how annoying they are and how many people actually manage to kill them is something that I guess doesn't have to be discussed here.

#98 Wutangraiseu

Wutangraiseu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:36 PM

So, I just pvped another twin with my twin today and he was able to infinite kicking + stamper, how is that possible ?

#99 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:41 PM

Macro. You buy it for 500 Im in the item mall. Once you get it press o and equip a secondary twin skill. Your main twin will cast it. You can pick any secondary(Green) skill and cast it as your main. Enjoy and have fun.

#100 Wutangraiseu

Wutangraiseu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:17 PM

Thanks a lot man ! is it restricted to twin or other classes can take advantage of it ? and do you have an exemple for another class ? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users