#76 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

and once again Im at the same point.... what can i do?? i want to play so bad... i have like 3 weeks trying to solve this by my self but i cant.... please ... HELP :P

tyvm Dragon Saga Team

btw: Running on a desktop pc, windows 7 ultimate, 4gb ram, 3.0Ghz processor... full working pc and is the same pc that i have been use like 1 year ago... (player of dragon saga since 2009) :p_love:

Please send a ticket to the support team for further assistance. Make sure to include all the information you have included here so they'll be better prepared to help you.

#77 Luchii

Luchii

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

My game always crash when i choose the CH.... and i already did all updates... still doesn't working...

#78 JLito

JLito

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

i cant create a character why??? says "the name is alredy exist" and put anather name but later no appear nothing and the character will not be create

#79 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

My game always crash when i choose the CH.... and i already did all updates... still doesn't working...

Sounds like you might have some corrupt files and/or a corrupt client. Try repairing your client with the installer tool and re-patching (delete "patch.id" file in your Dragon Saga folder and then start the patcher, be patient as it takes a while).

i cant create a character why??? says "the name is alredy exist" and put anather name but later no appear nothing and the character will not be create

There's a database issue right now that seems to be preventing players from creating new characters. Please be patient as we're currently awaiting word on a fix for this issue.

#80 KookyKorean

KookyKorean

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

God's sanctuary Chaos speed 3 maps
On the 2nd map 2 frogs keep respawning and it's impossible to complete.

#81 Tomcycle14

Tomcycle14

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

I'm in a guild, and I'm trying to do the daily guild quests. I did the whole list yesterday and today I finished the first 3 or so without any problems. Now I have do to "Dony's 209th Request" were I need to collect Baby Starry Bait from Abandoned Quartz Golem. This is the information it gives me:
[Area]
Temple of Water

[Detail]
Gather 6 Baby Starry Bait
(From Abandoned Quartz Golem)

In Progress:
Baby Starry Bait (Abandoned Quartz Golem) [0/15]

So, first of all, do I need 6 or 15? Second, and the bigger problem, I can't find a single one. I'm in the temple of water, and I've killed tons of the Abandoned Quartz Golem, but nothing drops. Also, there's no Q next to their name stating "kill them for a quest". I've tried the other golems to make sure and nothing. No monster has a Q next to their name or drops the Baby Starry Bait. So, to me, this guild quest is impossible. What should I do?

Edited by Tomcycle14, 20 November 2011 - 04:32 PM.

#82 Tomcycle14

Tomcycle14

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

Nevermind. I found out the problem. They come from Breeding Swellfish, and I needed 15 of them.

#83 Coddy18

Coddy18

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:33 AM

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE REPLY OF MY TICKET. STILL NO ANSWER ABOUT MY BUG PROBLEM. I CANT SEE MY CHARACTER BUT I CAN SEE OTHER CHARACTERS LIKE MAGES,WARRIORS,ARCHERS. BUT I CANT SEE SHAMAN OR TWIN FIGTHERS. I RESTARTED AND REPATCHED THE CLIENT BUT STILL SAME RESULT. I CANT SEE MY SHAMAN CHARACTER BUT I CAN SEE MY LVL 20 ARCHER THOU. I CANT ATTACK, SKILL.

#84 Coddy18

Coddy18

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE REPLY OF MY TICKET. STILL NO ANSWER ABOUT MY BUG PROBLEM. I CANT SEE MY CHARACTER BUT I CAN SEE OTHER CHARACTERS LIKE MAGES,WARRIORS,ARCHERS. BUT I CANT SEE SHAMAN OR TWIN FIGTHERS. I RESTARTED AND REPATCHED THE CLIENT BUT STILL SAME RESULT. I CANT SEE MY SHAMAN CHARACTER BUT I CAN SEE MY LVL 20 ARCHER THOU. I CANT ATTACK, SKILL.

http://i1239.photobu...oddy4/image.jpg

#85 Ryoma9049

Ryoma9049

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:16 PM

shadow walk for ninjas is bugged since the cool down time is non-existent and can be spammed during pvp.

#86 KookyKorean

KookyKorean

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:47 PM

Christmas medal
I put on the Christmas medal I received in the mail box and it replaced my current medal (New Origin) in the Equip inventory. When I swapped back to the new origin then swapped to another medal, the Christmas medal disappeared and now I am stuck with a medal in my inventory and I cannot access it from the journal unless I swap it with another medal into my inventory.

#87 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

Christmas medal
I put on the Christmas medal I received in the mail box and it replaced my current medal (New Origin) in the Equip inventory. When I swapped back to the new origin then swapped to another medal, the Christmas medal disappeared and now I am stuck with a medal in my inventory and I cannot access it from the journal unless I swap it with another medal into my inventory.

You act like there isn't a thread about this already.

In fact, it's pinned at the very top!

Edited by zabmaru, 26 December 2011 - 08:55 PM.

#88 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

If this is already been mentioned, you may gladly delete this post or pm me info about what to do.

You know the first time you enter a town it plays a "what goes on in the town and shows nearby missions and dungeons for it" movie? It has one for the intro to Black Claw nest as well. However this doesn't seem to work for me. It just shows a black screen until the cut-scene is done or until I press Esc 1-2 times. This might be an issue to some new players who actually would benefit from those videos. However it isn't a major problem since it's still skippable.

#89 KookyKorean

KookyKorean

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this problem or if it's just on my side.
Every time I open the journal and click on the quest tab the client force closes with no warning or error message.
All the other tabs in the journal work fine.
I've tried re-installing and re-patching and both still have the problem.
I didn't have this problem before the recent maintenance.

#90 Izanami

Izanami

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

since last patch, my Priest's Insta-heal skill now heals a percentage (50%) of the targets HP, instead of a percentage of my own. I have reloaded the game and tried on different allies, but it only heals half of their max hp, instead of half of mine. Kinda sad when a lvl 60 priest can't even fully heal a lvl 15 magician with lvl 5 Insta-heal. Is anyone else having this problem?

#91 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

since last patch, my Priest's Insta-heal skill now heals a percentage (50%) of the targets HP, instead of a percentage of my own. I have reloaded the game and tried on different allies, but it only heals half of their max hp, instead of half of mine. Kinda sad when a lvl 60 priest can't even fully heal a lvl 15 magician with lvl 5 Insta-heal. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's been reported, just an FYI. No idea if this is truly a bug or an intended nerf. I'll have to ask Aramis about it sometime.

Not really sure when it came about, but it was even before this most recent patch, according to that thread. Personally I don't use healing skills too much -- even less on other folks -- so I honestly didn't notice the change, myself.

#92 Izanami

Izanami

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

oh, thanks. I guess I didn't search hard enough. Well, I guess we'll just wait on clarification now.

#93 monkoAiR

monkoAiR

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

today after the cookie factory patch i log in and cant attack anything. my weapon is equipped it jst doesnt show on my character and jst cant seem to attack anything when i press "x". anyway to fix this??

#94 Flipzipx

Flipzipx

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

Hi come to report that is a bug on F7 in forgoten becose wen toweres finich to kill moobs it have a 30 sec delay till stage finich

cumps

and some times stay like this
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Flipzipx, 09 February 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#95 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

moobs

#96 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Sorry about the double post, but block lists are bugged! It seems like they get wiped every time you log out and are replaced with your own IGN and any items you right click (at least I think).

#97 Jonathan15

Jonathan15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

queen vella f5 obtain queen vella's royal jelly

#98 Brandon1op

Brandon1op

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Im kinda getting mad at the mobs because for some reason whenever i hit them to the ground(they are laying on the ground) and then they get up..there invincible for like 4 seconds which ruins your combo because even if your hitting it and it shows you doing dmg it still doesnt count as a combo

ps.I copied and pasted this from another post I mad and someone said I should post it here because apparently they already fixed this bug

And apparently i posted this yesterday wait..i posted this 25 minutes ago

Edited by Brandon1op, 16 February 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#99 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

If this is already been mentioned, you may gladly delete this post or pm me info about what to do.

You know the first time you enter a town it plays a "what goes on in the town and shows nearby missions and dungeons for it" movie? It has one for the intro to Black Claw nest as well. However this doesn't seem to work for me. It just shows a black screen until the cut-scene is done or until I press Esc 1-2 times. This might be an issue to some new players who actually would benefit from those videos. However it isn't a major problem since it's still skippable.

Solution to this issue: Only happens when you run on Fullscreen. I swapped to window and now everything shows up good (I still skip the cutscene though XD)

#100 emptyembryo

emptyembryo

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

If you have extra Pumpkin Pudding in inventory after finishing the quests in Libra, they can't be removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users