• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 denipri

denipri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

hey gm team..... you must fix this problem.....if you lvling or party in UW and than you got dc .... you will cant login again if you still in party....so you must got kicked first from party if you want login again....if you not get kicked, You will never be able to login....wait a few minutes until you're expelled from party....I'm very upset with this problem .... because when the UW, I dc and still a party and I can not log in until UW finished, and I do not know how to tell anyone. so please fix this problem... :) :( :(

thnx.... :P

#2 KTFlash

KTFlash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Not just UW, it's in every pt you're on.

#3 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

hey gm team..... you must fix this problem.....if you lvling or party in UW and than you got dc .... you will cant login again if you still in party....so you must got kicked first from party if you want login again....if you not get kicked, You will never be able to login....wait a few minutes until you're expelled from party....I'm very upset with this problem .... because when the UW, I dc and still a party and I can not log in until UW finished, and I do not know how to tell anyone. so please fix this problem... :) :( :(

thnx.... Posted Image

better wait till next main. rule of thumb to solved this --> if u dc then do dc..

sounds confusing aye!? if you dc(disconnected(whilst in the party)) then do dc(dual-client), to pm your main's current party to kick you out..

it works! :P

#4 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:51 AM

--I normally PT my two characters together: When I DC, they both DC = no more PT!

But this would really be a problem if there were two or more people I PT with. Please fix this. :P

#5 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:49 AM

Elephant

#6 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

i think its fixed after resetting ur pc, thats what it is at another bug so it might help

question, are you lvling in UW?

#7 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:55 AM

I believe he meant lvling and UW pt to be different scenarios.

#8 denipri

denipri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

I wonder ..... why gm team no comments ....?? What he does not care about this? what he thinks is not a problem? if they so busy? so there is no time to read nd reply to this? :P :) :(

#9 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:38 AM

This was reported on 09/02/2011 on our internal bug tracker.

I updated the ticket with the information provided, so its clear its been reported.

#10 denipri

denipri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

I updated the ticket with the information provided, so its clear its been reported.

:P What has improved? when? we are still having problems ... when dc, we still remain in the party, and if we are immediately logged, we can not login. after the kick from the party, then we can login. My suggestion, after we got dc, make out from party, so that we can directly login.... :) :) :bow:

#11 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

that happened to me tonight for the first time. luckily i was partied to myself so i could kick myself from party. I first dc'd entering animae lake, then couldnt log back onto that char, tho other chars in the same acct COULD log on. Once i had my other char kick me from party i was able to log on.

Glad to know it will be fixed soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users