1 reply to this topic

#1 Arktur

Arktur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

We all know our beauty Battle Fields we have in REQ, which we love and hate depending on in which Team we are :lol: . The Fact is some of the Stuff
during BattleFields must be seriously fixed. Most of the Maps which you build in for us are heavily unbalance for Caster and Melee. If you take a look
to the newer SvS Map: Path of Norns, most AOE Caster will just lamely Defend the Pasages to flags with theire AOEs. Even has long range DPS or Caster
you can frag much better than as a Close-Range Combat DPS. Well AncientRuins is just open field and Graphically not a really good looking thing, there for
its wide open you can play there as Melee and Caster but i heared also many caster QQ about that map. Those 2 TBF Maps in basic spoken Tree Map and WaterFall
map are the only decent balanced PvP Maps ingame, cause with the up and heights in the Map you have good ability to kill (frag) even as Caster or Melee, also
the heights can be even used for tactical waiting (i would never write camping xD).

The Other thing is what twist our nerves most is the ability to use HP-Pots and Self-AEDs during any Battle Fields. Its just the total lame. I remember
this from Battle Field with group of 2People: I was dashing in the group, quickly feared the one which i didn't dashed and killed the one i dashed. Than Dashed
the one i feared. Stun and in my head i was like: "Yeeehaaa, woooo" suddenly i found out the one was Self-AEDing. This action Reapeted like 3 times once they
finally went back to SZ. For me its this: Self AEDs should be 100% BANED form any Type of BattleFields. In REQ we have many many awesome Rads who are just total
impressive with there heals and damn nice Teamplay. So if you want to get Salvation ask a Radiant and do not use you lame AEDs.

But i guess we all know this and the other stuff like: YOU Join, Battle Field you don't get buffs of the Groups people and some dudes who should do things they don't do
i mean its general fact XD

Fixes For Battle Fields
FIX 1
Self-AEDs cant be used during BattleFields

FIX 2
HP-Pots Cant be used during BattleFields

FIX 3
If a Target is close to Death. 20% HP Left a Skull will be shown over the Chars head as Warning that he/she is close to die.
During Batle Field the Skull can only be seen by ppl who are on your Server. With that ppl see also from distance a person needs support
or needs Defense if you are Mellee. Inface once you typed HELP!!! its allready to late.

FIX 4
Contribution should not only be made with Heals, also with Buffing others.

FIX 5
The Ability of the Skill Deflect for Warlords should be changed from Long-Range-Def --->> to Stun Immunity cause this what the skill name in general says "Deflect". Sure but Deflect what?
I guess this should be tested for a couple of time, but it could be interesting. The Following below could be a idea of the Deflect

10sec - LvL 60 - immune against: Slow,
10sec - LvL 63 - immune against: Slow, Halt,
20sec - LvL 66 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep,
20sec - LvL 69 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear
25sec - LvL 72 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear
25sec - LvL 75 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear, Stun
30sec - LvL 78 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear, Stun
30sec - LvL 81 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear, Stun
30sec - LvL 84 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear, Stun
30sec - LvL 87 - immune against: Slow, Halt, Sleep, Fear, Stun

Skill-Down-Time 60sec (No DNA, Master of beeing immune.. should be and stay Commander).
With that way we migth see more Warlords during PvP than now als there PT Buffs are real cool.
While having no serious stun they could gain a small advantage in Battlefied. With that the class
is balanced and can also handle PvP better than by now.

FIX 6
Battle Field Announcer Sounds with the Ability to turn OFF/ON under Game Options --> Sounds. Default Setting: ON

Sound: Battle Field is starting in: 5...4...3...2...1
(Than the Gates opens and you can go [For Example on FOC Map)

Sound: North Flag Capped (if certain flag is capped by you or a Team-Mate)
Sound: South Flag Capped (if certain flag is capped by you or a Team-Mate)
Sound: East Flag Capped (if certain flag is capped by you or a Team-Mate)
Sound: West Flag Capped (if certain flag is capped by you or a Team-Mate)
Sound: Center Flag Capped (if certain flag is capped by you or a Team-Mate)

Sound: North Flag is under Attack (if certain flag is trying to be capped by enemy)
Sound: South Flag is under Attack (if certain flag is trying to be capped by enemy)
Sound: East Flag is under Attack (if certain flag is trying to be capped by enemy)
Sound: West Flag is under Attack (if certain flag is trying to be capped by enemy)
Sound: Center Flag is under Attack (if certain flag is trying to be capped by enemy)

Sound: Your Team is in Control (Sound place once if Team Capped all Flags on Map)
Sound: The Enemy Team is in Control (Sound place once if enemy team Capped all Flags on Map)

Sound: RAGE!!! (Sound plays if your team gets rage)
Sound: RAGE is wearing off (Sound plays if rage is wearing off [20sec lef])
Sound: The Enemy Team is Raging!!! (Sound plays if Enemy has rage)
Sound: The Enemies Rage is wearing off (Sound plays if Enemies Rage is wearing off)

Sound: Hammerine Wins! (Sound plays directly when Hammerine wins Server Battle)
Sound: Hammerine Leads (Sound plays every 300pts (500/1000/1500/2000/2500/3000) if Hammerine is in Lead)
Sound: Valdes and Lintra Win! (Sound plays directly when Valdes and Lintra win Server Battle)
Sound: Valdes and Lintra are Leading (Sound plays every 300pts (500/1000/1500/2000/2500/3000) if Valdes and Lintra are in Lead)

Sound: Blue Team Wins! (Sound plays directly when Blue wins FOC/IonMine/TBF)
Sound: Blue Team Leads (Sound plays directly when Blue wins FOC/IonMine/TBF)
Sound: Red Team Wins! (Sound plays directly when Red leads in FOC/IonMine/TBF)
Sound: Red Team Leads (Sound plays directly when Red leads in FOC/IonMine/TBF)

[When a certain Team Wins, The Camera View Changes at the end of Battle Field so that you can see the Enemy Force from Front with beeing happy]
[Enymy force is able to Type [ONLY] at the end of match in a special chat to other Team, for example stuff like: HAHA we WON or OMFG Close or what ever]

FIX 7
Client Side Announcer Sounds and with the Ability to turn OFF/ON under Game Options --> Sounds. Default Setting: ON

Sound: Use Me!! (If possession beast is ready to use [sound place once]. Sound Voice is depending on Possession Beast Type you own for you class)

FIX 8
Client Side Annoucer Sounds which will also be listed as Battle Field Rewards if you have unlocked them. Some them are depening on class.
These BattleField Rewards will shown also on Center Screen if you unlocked one of them (during Server Battle you need 2 times more of all due to the mass of people])

Sound: Defense!!! (if you killed under 3sec a Enemy who is trying to cap your Flag you are holding at this time)
Sound: Perfect (If you won a match with Zero Deaths)
Sound: Rampage (If you killed 5 enemies in ROW)[Center Text Message: PLAYER-XXYYZZ unleashed Ramape]
Sound: Mayhem (If you killed 10 enemies in ROW)[Center Text Message: PLAYER-XXYYZZ unleashed Mayhem]
Sound: Carnage(If you killed 20 enemies in ROW)[Center Text Message: PLAYER-XXYYZZ unleashed Carnage]
Sound: Healing Wave (If you spent your time more than 30sec healing other)
Sound: Gods Hand (If you spent your time more than 60sec healing other)
Sound: Curse Monkey (If you killed more than 10 target with Curse skills in row)
Sound: Curse Carnange (If you killed more than 20 target with Curse skills in row)
Sound: Trap Scientist (If you killed or Stunned more than 15 times with a Trap)
Sound: Jesse James (if you made more than 25 Launcher/Crossbow Kills)
Sound: Stealth Additc (if you spen more than 60sec in Stealth)
Sound: Stealth Fighter (if you spend more than 120sec in Stealth)
Sound: Assist (if you spend more than 35sec buffing others)
Sound: Guard (if you spent more than 30sec (45sec[Tank/Healer]) buffing Defense on party mates)

These Awards can be used for a Player Ranking, on Requiem-Website so we could see who made the most Kills has the best Kill/Death Ratio or has
the most Awards so you could also see how many times they unleashed what. These List could be able to sort by your self if you brows it with option
for Check for: Highest LvL / Class / Most Kills / Most Certain Awards / Best Kill/Death Ratio / How often they took part in a certain battle field /
How much they won or loss. Main Category to Sort is Server Side. The Start side of the Player Ranking should be a Top 10 Player lsit of all servers.

#2 Baron

Baron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 474 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:33 PM

you know there are hp/mp pots JUST for battlefields. a disable would be stupid. also, warlords are fine as they are, they are a support class, and should be played LIKE ONE. the red skull would just block vision, if you want to know what someones hp is party them. like most battlefields have you do anyway. 90% of people play with sound OFF so a bunch of new sounds would mean nothing. and how much contri should a buff get? whats to stop people from sitting next to each other in sz buffing over and over and over to max w/o ever actually fighting. and if someone aeds... thats what they are made for anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users