#26 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:34 PM

Why cant you guys just be appreciative. From what I've read it's all that fail comment and criticism. The game is not entirely "free" but at least you can play and have some fun even without spending a peny.

#27 MINTmommy

MINTmommy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

With all the bugs and crashes? Who wouldnt give negative feedback?

#28 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

LMAO the way I see it, no one is buying anymore IM so they are trying to squeeze more money from player on the lucky spin.

For the event, I guess it's passable since it have a new item.

Not sure if anyone really care about shading on some part in adventure plains. :P

#29 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

I dont like the fact that you need really good gear and have to be lvl 220 in order to get the frigate, there should be a monster for every lvl range. Not everybody has a 220 fighter, as I am one because I find farming/pvping absolutely no fun.

#30 pokkaking

pokkaking

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

I dont like the fact that you need really good gear and have to be lvl 220 in order to get the frigate, there should be a monster for every lvl range. Not everybody has a 220 fighter, as I am one because I find farming/pvping absolutely no fun.

If the developers do it the way you suggested then this event will take forever to even start. Just be thankful it's something new that we all can enjoy...

#31 monkeypig

monkeypig

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Draco-La

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

+1 for silveri

#32 FeedisArti

FeedisArti

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationLeeuwarden

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:22 AM

Gah! I can't believe I lost 2 minutes to read these patch notes

#33 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

If the developers do it the way you suggested then this event will take forever to even start. Just be thankful it's something new that we all can enjoy...

I think blue's point was that not everyone CAN enjoy the event. just the max levels.

#34 Nelko

Nelko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPhilippines, Earth
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:37 AM

Okay, so they recycle old patch notes, implement Lucky Spin changes as a big thing, and rehash an old Pirate Event with something new BUT you HAVE to be 220 and geared up to the teeth to stand a chance?

#35 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

i think its terriffic that the devs FINALLY after 5-6 years listened to us and provided another cool collectable cart, like the pig cart. (No disrespect to yukichan who designed last christmas' santa sleigh - this year can we get a backseat for it???) However, it blows that not all levels of chars are able to do the part of the event to obtain the cart. I do have chars in range to do the quest, but i would have liked it if my other clannies who do not have chars in range of orlo could do the quest, or any other new-ish players for that matter.

So... will this new pirate cart be able to use a backseat? sure hope so!!! can it have accessories such as pirate cannon? hehe

#36 junka

junka

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:29 AM

Reduced the return on coins by 1 for each type

• Armor yields 4
  • Helm and back item yields 3
  • Shoes, Gloves, Masks yields 2

Hello, have you guys ever thought about the cost for each part was 5 coins? I say you have invented a new maths there saying 5-1=2. I could be forgetting the past value for monsters and previous lucky spin outfit after disassembly but please if you want to make each part valued differently then priced them with different value.

#37 1607083372

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

did someone notice the captain zack outfit from mall stats was remove? worth 500pts with 50% exp and drops.

#38 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:29 AM

Client Updates & Notices

• Increased screenshot file limit from 1,000 to 100,000
  • Increased maximum zulie item drop limit from 100,000 to 1,000,000.
  • Added item drop confirmation message box to all zulie or item drop attempts.
  • Added a cancel button to the "Waiting..." dialog box during character selection, in case the server is non-responsive, and you are not stuck waiting.
  • Disabled the planet warp cut-scene until sufficient time can be allocated to fix it - it was inadvertently broken during the login/character selection revamp.
  • Added PAT driver/passenger checks to Scroll items to prevent teleportation tickets from being used while in a cart.

OK I'm wondering what the hell you've done AGAIN because I've just tested the 2nd, 3rd and 5th changes listed here, and what is said is wrong, whereas it was true before this patch. (And I'm pretty sure I would find the same things if I tested the remaining changes on this list)
So basically you reverted to the client (Trose) version from 2 updates ago?

And what is even more "funny" is that you repeated last update's changes in the patch notes even though you actually UNDID those changes, so GG...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users