2 replies to this topic

#1 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

My idea is to include destructible mob spawn points. Basically, its an object that comes out of the ground or wall that spawns mobs of a certain type. It can be destroyed to stop the flow of mobs for a few minutes or permanently in instances. I think it would add a bit of ordered randomness to the world, add a surprise and a strategy element. Here is a basic example of my idea.

Goblin Cave: It comes out of the cliffs in Turba and spawns low level Goblins at a speed of 1 per 30 seconds with a maximum of 10. Once destroyed it does not spawn for another 5 minutes. It gives 30 times more exp then 1 goblin and has 20 times the HP.

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

Posted Image

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

My idea is to include destructible mob spawn points. Basically, its an object that comes out of the ground or wall that spawns mobs of a certain type. It can be destroyed to stop the flow of mobs for a few minutes or permanently in instances. I think it would add a bit of ordered randomness to the world, add a surprise and a strategy element. Here is a basic example of my idea.

Goblin Cave: It comes out of the cliffs in Turba and spawns low level Goblins at a speed of 1 per 30 seconds with a maximum of 10. Once destroyed it does not spawn for another 5 minutes. It gives 30 times more exp then 1 goblin and has 20 times the HP.

That is a good idea, it could be done with a totem, portal or main mob/boss that summon them. It could have sence to have a portal for the nightmares, for example. And they could give that as a skill for GMs to summon monsters in random locations.

It also could be interesting in a posible future in which they implement a siege map (a svs/gvg one), with guild castles, to protect and attack, having an item to summon such totem (for example).

It also could work as a 3rd job Dominator skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users