HELP Genetic build , equips , skills... - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HELP Genetic build , equips , skills...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WeedMaN13

WeedMaN13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

anyone can give me a genetics guide build, equips , and skill.. im lvl 99 , i just change job to genetic , i reset my stat and skills..

1) after i reseted my skills and stats, where to put my stat points first? ( i want a cart cannon build for leveling)

2)what is the best complete equips should i wear, (armor/weapon+ cards(except mvp cards) for leveling (cart cannon skill)

3)is it good to use +9 rideword hat and wepon with HFC for leveling?

if i miss something pls feel free to give me some tips ... thankss in advance...

(sorry bad english)^^

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

0) Why the hell did you reset at 99 genetic? You should have leveled with old build, until you got cart cannon, and THEN reset, so you'd have a skill to level with. The whole reason you reset once you're a genetic is that the stat build for leveling without cart cannon, and the stat build for leveling with cart cannon are different.

1) Lots of int, high dex, 30-50 str, vit for survivability.

2) 2x meg, sleip, hammer, bryn or elemental armor as indicated by conditions, your choice of upper headgears, appropriately carded valk shield.

3) IIRC, rideword hat and HFC don't work with cart cannon. If they do, I'm gonna feel like a moron for not using them when lvling my genetic.

#3 WeedMaN13

WeedMaN13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

i reseted on lvl 99 but i already got lvl 3 cart cannon and lvl 2 cart remodeling..

darn my stats now is
90 int
90 str
50 dex
26 vit

so i dont need much str? if yes i will reset again and just change my str to 50 and put the points to dex and int...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users