what is a good stat/skill build for GX..EMP breaker/MVP hunter.. - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

what is a good stat/skill build for GX..EMP breaker/MVP hunter..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wishbone01

wishbone01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

Can anyone help me...
I'm still new to this job and I really need help..
Tnx for your comments...

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

People don't use the sticky threads do they?

http://forums.warppo...x-newbie-guide/

:P

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 28 September 2011 - 05:48 PM.

#3 xinn

xinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Locationinside ur mind...
  • Server:VALK

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

EMP breaker just get a kvm katar and spend some monney and +9 it there is your emp breaker now adays
as for mvping I've posted this a few times so I'm just copy n paste.
this is my guide to mvp soloing as a gx
1) To solo an mvp gx way you need 2 do 1 of 2 things one have high flee+the hallucination walk to flee mvp
2) Be able to clear the mobs fast enough that you can flee the mvp. solution (Rofl - RoR Combo) allow fast mob clearing with the +9 kvm katar proc
3) Research the mvp to see what kind of elemental skills he uses then bring the correct set of armor for swaping
4} Be sure to also bring 1-3 res tokens just incase and 10-30 <ygg seeds/berrys/ales) in case things get hairy

with all these steps you should be able to mvp successfully please make sure to also have decent lvl+vit for hp reasons
GL HAPPY HUNTING

#4 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Emp Breaker must also utilize double attack since a critical hit with a Katar against an Emperium or a plant only counts 1 hit (doesn't count left hand hit unlike attacking a monster). Therefore Snake or Chick Hat is staple for an Emp breaker.

#5 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:46 AM

Emp Breaker must also utilize double attack since a critical hit with a Katar against an Emperium or a plant only counts 1 hit (doesn't count left hand hit unlike attacking a monster). Therefore Snake or Chick Hat is staple for an Emp breaker.

True true, i like chick hat cuz of the demi human resistance, its only 3%, but every bit helps. Other option i have when im breaking an emp and being attacked by enemies is to use feather beret or +'d up cat beret and ANY hybrid katar/jur will work for dbl atk too. Also, pnuma clip helps to survive while attacking an enemy emp and then they cant sw emp too! Carry lots of agi up scrolls or in my poor ass case, guarana candy just in case a ab/sura is smart and dec agi me.

#6 wishbone01

wishbone01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

tnx for the comments guys...
@CeruleanGamer.. ty for the link...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users