11 replies to this topic

#1 xTpx

xTpx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

heres an idea instead of bags when equipped increases your inv cap
why not make bags when equipped would let the char transfer items to the inside of the bag

the item slot space of the bag is the same as the players and the inv capacity of the bag will depend on the type of bag being used

heres the idea player equips a bag , then player press a key to open the bag window ,player transfer items to bag
then heres the catch the player wont be able to unequip the bag as long as the bag has items inside it this is to avoid the abuse of bringing many bags then changing them if the bag is full to another bag

the idea is to be able to have increase item space slot and use what bags are really used for

#2 Aldrine

Aldrine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

and any idea on how to access the bag? coz double click, drag and items into hotkeys is already taken to equip items.

#3 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

extra tab that slide open when you press a key?

#4 Bobbylin

Bobbylin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationIn your moms pantyhose.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

we can't do something useful like this because people will complain that we are trying to be a blizzard knockoff. you know like making a extra tab for ammunition like shells, bullets, arrows, grenades, bombs all these useful things they could add to the game but we will never see. Oh yea I forgot to mention clan banks ... those would be rather useful in game.

Edited by Bobbylin, 30 August 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#5 xTpx

xTpx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

and any idea on how to access the bag? coz double click, drag and items into hotkeys is already taken to equip items.

i was thinking something similar to cart skill ,the player would be able to acces the bag with the use of a basic skill that can only be used if the player is equipping a bag

the window of the bag would look something alike the storage window but with only 1 tab that you can put any type of items either equips ,consumables or materials

and the item slot capacity would be the same as the storage. its like a moving storage but with only one tab and with a inv capacity

the idea is to ba able to increase the item space slot so that the player can pick up more items because there are more available item space slot

Edited by xTpx, 30 August 2010 - 08:44 PM.

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

we can't do something useful like this because people will complain that we are trying to be a blizzard knockoff. you know like making a extra tab for ammunition like shells, bullets, arrows, grenades, bombs all these useful things they could add to the game but we will never see. Oh yea I forgot to mention clan banks ... those would be rather useful in game.

So?

#7 Akayo

Akayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLand of Confusion

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:39 PM

Good suggestion.

But I'd still like to see inventories and storages get an expansion. ;x

#8 Bobbylin

Bobbylin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

So?

This remark does not compute. Is this a "so why not do it anyway?" or a "so why are you complaing?" ??

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

Both; I'm sure WoW isn't the only game to have that feature.

#10 Bobbylin

Bobbylin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

It's not the only game that supports that feature, but ive heard alot of suggestions along simmilar lines be shot down by the community for being "to blizz like". I would love to see these features and many more including serpate window for projectiles or bombs, clan banks, editable guild ranks, ignore features. etc... I am not trying to complain but its not realistic to assume or hope they would change backpacks to increase storage capacity or even work as a bag by adding a whole seperate tab to the game or several other of these features since they have been this way since the beginning.

#11 AllTheGuys

AllTheGuys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

hehe ... well i think the bag thing is just awsome idea it would be great to carry around all ur buff sets or w.e rather then being limited to so little

#12 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:15 PM

Its a good idea, but something I don't think will happen very soon and not currently in our pipeline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users