4 replies to this topic

#1 Prototipe

Prototipe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hi fellow Avenger players, I am having a little trouble with my traps: they don't seem to go off immediately after the mobs step on them. There always seems to be a time delay which varies at a great range. For example, sometimes I could lead the mobs in circles around the trap(within trap radius), and it just won't explode.
Is it because my computer is lagging behind? Or am I doing something wrong. If the latter, could anyone give me some advice?
Been playing my Hunter for two days now, and I really like the class. My char is called LaLaBie. She's on Hammerine, currently 42 and a typical noob. Please whisper her if you have any valuable advice on how to play the class better. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

It's normal, apparently traps have a hidden success chance to explode lol. Happens to me too on my avenger and it's hella annoying, but oh well I guess an OP class must have some cons -_-

#3 Prototipe

Prototipe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

It's normal, apparently traps have a hidden success chance to explode lol. Happens to me too on my avenger and it's hella annoying, but oh well I guess an OP class must have some cons -_-

With the new updates, Avengers are going to be even more OP! :D
With spreading chill and chemical bomb changed to aoe, would you suggest maxing them in exchange for 0 on weapon upgrade?

#4 Meketrefe

Meketrefe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

I'd rather wait for the final word on skill changes, apparently there are still many typos in those lists. I sure am tempted to put points on those skills that will now be AoE, probably going full Skill Critical/SCAD instead of hybrid as I was planning to. Weapon Upgrade would be out of the picture if I decide to take that route of course, well I guess we can only wait, I haven't really planned any build yet until they finish updating all the skills (tho at this rate we'll have the game update before GM finishes this task, sigh)

#5 Prototipe

Prototipe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hey, do you also happen to know anyone who wants to sell devastation parts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users