Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

Can you make it easier to level.

With Prem + 100% scroll at with lvl 70 & most of the 69 Quest you still cent get from 70-71. That kind of sucks big time. Grinding the last 5-10% is on the borders of being acceptable but grinding 50-80% is not fun at all. Those poor people without premium have it hard. (I was one).

Even if you are mall W****, its still a pain to level. Either give us more exp in JS or more exp in quests.

Also considering you nerfed majority of the classes can you please nerf mobs. Especially in JS, ST and ET.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:37 AM

They should add daily quests that replace the grind.

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

They should add daily quests that replace the grind.

I love that idea, but I doubt they will implement it. Too much work XD

#4 punished

punished

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:19 AM

I think I broke my duals grinding so much, lol.

#5 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:59 AM

I was quest cashing with my lvl68 sin...cashed in around a dozen quests...had a +50% evnt exp boost from the christmass event 4 full bags of the toran(not sure if i spelled that right but the green exp cards) =100% HH bonus and a basic account bonus and still had to grind the last 5% thats kind of ridickuless..these are the kind of changes i am talking about in my forum i think we should all get together and make one forum for all these suggestions or maybe you have the right idea and break it all up under different headings to make it easier to find the suggestions you want i dont know but something has got to be dome about this...the game i mean...hell maybe warp portal should make a suggestion event in which players can make suggestions and vote on suggestions they either agree or disagree with...then they could take the ones most agreed with and run with those...i think that would probably be the esiest way to do it for them maybe i will start a new suggestion board with that as the topic and title...lets give it a shot

#6 TheMasterDude

TheMasterDude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:01 PM

Someone just needs to buy the game from the koreans and re-write the whole thing.

#7 pohmsassy

pohmsassy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:57 PM

yeah, they nerf classes but they dont nerf mobs or inccrease mobs experience and add more Story Quest..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users