3 replies to this topic

#1 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

Since there's been a few cases of things changing without players or warp portal being told I've decided to make this thread and just post anything that I think is wrong with the system as there is likely 1 or 2 things that are actual bugs and need to be reported/fixed.

1. enchant shift: outcomes except for the fail outcome require Item mall ins. items
Posted Image

2. Socket cards: patch notes from new origin state maximum card level lowered to 6 star this is not the case.
up to 10 star cards can still be obtained however the rate for getting cards over level 6 seems much lower
also cards higher than level 6 in equipment before the new origin patch were unfairly lowered (I say this because previous changes to the professions system grandfathered in items that had already been changed while this change was done without even mentioning it and to my knowledge it was only meant to be the card box outcomes that were to have everything above 6 star removed) to their 6 star counterparts as shown in the pictures below:

Pre new origin patch:
Posted Image
Post new origin patch:
Posted Image

3. Item production costs VS items received
This is more of a complaint really however I recall there being an extra nerf to the system that I do feel should really be removed now.

The number of processed items needed to produce an end line item (such as expanders or socket hammers or even card boxes) was raised twice

The number of items you get per production was lowered twice

both of these changes more or less effect the same aspect and so the system was nerfed 4 times in the same area this is especially unfair in cardboxes as at all level ranges they give the same stats how much of the stat is only determined by the level of the card

for example using my own account a weapon card box for a level 61-70 weapon (which is about the weapon level most players level 70 and over use right now) takes 12x lv6 slippery oil and 45x platinum ingot lv4+ to produce 1 time which in turn nets 1-3 card boxes (keeping in mind processing time for the items this will likely be at least 24 hours for 1 production) and when opening the boxes you may only get 1 star cards (which most people throw away)

at the same time it costs 31 copper ingots to make a weapon card box for level 1-30 weapon this is still rather high but given that a part from the number of items required to make them they work the exact same way it does not make sense to require even more work for a higher level item

There is no reason for there to be an extra cost of 14 ingot items in order to obtain the same item but for a higher level of equipment it's a slap in the face to higher leveled players

Edited by EnderW, 13 October 2011 - 09:40 AM.

#2 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

bump.

#3 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members