#1 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

Remove the light damage from it and make it DoT again with an increase in DoT damage. As it is now it's a joke. I'm sick and tired of listening about pathetic magic damage druids / failed job changers who go druid for a dash and one skill that doesn't even make a druid a proper druid. It's like beamslash commanders all over again. fix pl0x.

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:39 AM

hmmm yeah

#3 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:46 AM

I was in union yesterday and got hit with 3000 dmg up front from Rage of Lags. fun fun.

#4 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

GO GAYVENGERS MOTHER -_-ERS!!! and get free buttsex from your 3 elephants!!!

#5 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:32 PM

failed job changers who go druid for a dash and one skill that doesn't even make a druid a proper druid.

You forgot the huge def boost compared to elems :)

#6 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

XX RoB and druidele

#7 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

QQ

not the same as beamslash which was impossible to reduce as you fully well know it, so stop being a drama queen and get some light resist or keep crying

Edited by Famous, 16 October 2011 - 02:51 PM.

#8 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

I'm not "crying" coz I don't have light resist learn to read.

#9 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

ok explain to me

1. how it is like a beamslash
and
2. why should they remove light dmg from it? many skills have been rebalanced and got magic property added to them yet i don't see you making topics about them

tic toc tic toc

Edited by Famous, 16 October 2011 - 03:07 PM.

#10 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

magic druids are like the new eles with maxed defense, imbal mobility and 1000 stuns. it's the one class that has potential to be more annoying than (current) gayvengers.

bandwagon play: go dg aoe scud a horde of people > rob > dash 100m away like champion. think druids lost their unique playstyle with this patch (and ele nerf ofc).

#11 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

ok explain to me

1. how it is like a beamslash
and
2. why should they remove light dmg from it? many skills have been rebalanced and got magic property added to them yet i don't see you making topics about them

tic toc tic toc

1. coz it's starting to look like one skill is going to be defining a whole class, like beam slash was for commanders.

2. bcoz it's pointless due to the fact that druids are meant to be a physical and not a magical dps class.

#12 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

1. coz it's starting to look like one skill is going to be defining a whole class, like beam slash was for commanders.

2. bcoz it's pointless due to the fact that druids are meant to be a physical and not a magical dps class.

1. heard of light resistance? get it and no druid will hit you above 2k crit vs ~4k beam (old one)

2. said who? i thought they meant to be hybrid classes o.o otherwise why they have magic and physical skills

#13 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

Says me, and every other proper druid who has played druid long nuff to know how they should be played. also light resistance my ass. and druids aren't really hybrid... unless by hybrid you mean using caster armor as physical class.

#14 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

Says me, and every other proper druid who has played druid long nuff to know how they should be played. also light resistance my ass. and druids aren't really hybrid... unless by hybrid you mean using caster armor as physical class.

things change and everyone play like they want? others come on forums and QQ about it?

and why light resistance your ass? it's very important vs avengers too unless you don't want to be balanced and QQ about avengers and silly rage of bugs

#15 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

simple - there is a dozen ways to improve the druid class honey, and changing an aoe DoT to an light property aoe is probably the most stupid one.

yea things change, but bull-_- remains bull-_- and idiots remain idiots. those idiots will bandwagon to druid because of one skill. druid is more than that. but whatever someone who never played a druid can't understand that I guess. but keep on trying to troll here about stuff you don't know.

#16 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

so you implying that whoever job changed to druid is cos of rage of bugs? you serious? do you think changing this 1 skill would make them go back elem or whatever class they changed from?

you do know that hydrochloric acid and throwing wastewater also got magic property + dot now right? it doesn't bother you though cos they aren't light or what?

why do you dislike light magic property so much? Posted Image

and it doesn't matter if i played or know druid class, all i see is you complaining about 1 skill which isn't even as important as you make it out to be, bored much?

night night noobie ray

Edited by Famous, 16 October 2011 - 04:28 PM.

#17 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

Lol yes, yes I do imply that, because there is no other reason for them to stay druid. If they change it back to do they will change back to elem. No reason for druids with wands, magic jewls and other elem :) to stay druid if they change this.

I don't know what your :) problem is and why you are trying to make this look like my problem with light property dmg. I mean it would be one thing if I was playing and getting killed alot so I QQ about it, so you take that as a basis, but for one thing I don't, and the other thing I already mentioned several times and you'd have to be a complete moron not to realize it.

but feel free to keep thinking whatever the-_- you want. gnite noobbutt.

#18 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:14 AM

lols morning

haha biggest fail

i am 99% sure that elems who switched to druid, didn't do it cos of 1 skill. since elem magic buffs are so lame druid will hit very close to elem with lct, hydrochloric acid, throwing wastewater, mysterious storm, invi arrow etc as well as have high defense and dashes, anti stun form and new 5 sec stun in dg form. also i heard gravity up is pretty sexy and rob. so don't :) tell me they only switched to druid cos of rage of bugs and even if it was changed back (it won't cos there is no reason really) most would stay druid anyway

noobie

#19 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

oh I guess that ppl are massively lying then and you are the only one whose statement is correct Posted Image

#20 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:38 AM

lols morning

haha biggest fail

i am 99% sure that elems who switched to druid, didn't do it cos of 1 skill. since elem magic buffs are so lame druid will hit very close to elem with lct, hydrochloric acid, throwing wastewater, mysterious storm, invi arrow etc as well as have high defense and dashes, anti stun form and new 5 sec stun in dg form. also i heard gravity up is pretty sexy and rob. so don't :) tell me they only switched to druid cos of rage of bugs and even if it was changed back (it won't cos there is no reason really) most would stay druid anyway

noobie

Yes gravity up is crazy, instant skills no longer instant feels so weird, its like you've just been crippled. Now when you look at druid skills you got so much fun op stuff, you look at elem and all you got is a hp buff.

#21 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:33 AM

famous u clearly havent played druid, soooo stfu? :)

and yeah druids now = the gayass prots with wands at s2 start lol..... soon a lot of "MI NID UJC" in region from those failzors

#22 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:52 AM

The class was always meant to be a melee class, hence the reason all second job skills were physical. It could never properly be fake elem because there was only lct and elem came with damage buff. As a druid the only thing to spam was physical skills. The druid tree is too rich for an elem to run back even if bugs was deleted. Can't make them go back unless elem is rebuffed and/or wastewater and hcl throw are changed back along with a bugs change. Otherwise this is the new druid. waffle the whole problem is akin to if zerk got s silly new patch buff and all mystic change to it and easily outclass you because they've magic and skill crit jewels. Would have totally changed your class and a lot you worked for except they still have to use same weapon and armor as you.

All in all every elementalist going druid is simply cheap and lame

#23 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:08 AM

Remove the light damage from it and make it DoT again with an increase in DoT damage. As it is now it's a joke. I'm sick and tired of listening about pathetic magic damage druids / failed job changers who go druid for a dash and one skill that doesn't even make a druid a proper druid.

yes a 10x dot like now and remove light damage all is fine- druid with light damage is ultimate fail
and that "druid" that deal mass light damage are eles with +30er items for an ele build- fully magic damage equip and not really a druid.

#24 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

It was always meant to be both and it is both.

EDit: Since when has a class been about only 2nd job skills and people can build their char however the game allows them.

Edited by Hugh, 17 October 2011 - 05:57 AM.

#25 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:52 AM

whether i played druid or not it doesn't matter.

all i keep saying is that rage of bugs did not make all elems jc to druid...>.> when you can clearly see in ray's first post that he is complaining about that single skill

even without playing or knowing druid that well, i know that there are many more skills that have been changed, along with big nerf of elem's magic dmg buffs made elems jc

i never did say or meant to say that elems jcing to druid was good, i honestly don't care. and if you re read all my posts you will see that. and i thought that druids still have some physical skills, therefore, i concluded that they are hybrid class but if all skills are magic dmg now then i was wrong

and in the reply to your comment about serks (though it's irrelevant in this topic - read topic title and first post) mystics wouldn't be better serks even if auto attack build was nerfed big time and skill spam was the way to go because of lack of warrior armor, physical jewels and warrior weapon, but ss serks and wls would have an advantage only. and if it was the case i would probably switch to ss build depending on severity of the nerf but that's again irrelevant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users