Scroll Quests: Nightmare, Dungeon and Raid - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Scroll Quests: Nightmare, Dungeon and Raid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

The Nightmare Scroll Quests have a "(Nightmare)" in the name. The idea is that the Dungeon and Raid Scroll Quests have the same. Is a simple idea and easy to implement, but would help.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:25 AM

Also, some of the Nightmare scrolls dont said "(Nightmare)" (like in the 2nd screenshot). I know that the 1st said Nightmare in the title but i think that the "(Nightmare)" should always appear (if is a nightmare quest, ofc).

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

The Nightmare Scroll Quests have a "(Nightmare)" in the name. The idea is that the Dungeon and Raid Scroll Quests have the same. Is a simple idea and easy to implement, but would help.

Doesn't it already do that for Dungeon quests like SL??? I haven't done one in ages so a good chance I am wrong ^^.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:38 PM

Yes, when open the quest dialog it said "(Dungeon)" but i mean that in the name displayed in the scrolls, should said "(Dungeon)" or "(Raid)", that way one dont need to go to the wiki or something like that to know the quest dificulty (if need party or not).

#5 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:50 AM

I see. Good Idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users