Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

I could complain about all the silly nerfs that you did on templar based classes but just one thing out of all of them pisses me the most off; the 1min 40sec CD on Divine Protection, it is too long.
This has to be the most pointless nerf for turan race. If high level raiding or grinding in ST or doing FOC 1min 40 seconds is painful to deal with. You do know Battlefield is fast paced while that CD isn't. It is a support class why would nerfing its def CD make any sense? Your "preview" said it was going down to 10seconds!! In raids, grind and battlefield rebuffing over and over when someone dies or you die is expected. It not a direct danger to any other class. So why oh why did you touch it?

You have ruined my favourite class. Please give me back my old radiant. :) It may seem trivial but when you need it and CD still has over a minute to go it hurts.

And while you are at it old sleep and Holy bolt (Lightning Restraint) would be nice :wub:

Old Suggestion Here

Edited by Chardane, 30 November 2011 - 06:24 AM.

#2 rasberry

rasberry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:abiland

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

...i dont think they want us to use it at all :<
most ppl say radi is op..well if radi is anything it has been nerfed once again.

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

...i dont think they want us to use it at all :<
most ppl say radi is op..well if radi is anything it has been nerfed once again.

Yes that what I think also. They want us to stop using it as much in FOC but it hurts more the party in raids or ST than in FOC. Had they forgotten that Radiant do play a great an important role outside Battlefield???

Lets face it Survival Instinct (+DNA), DEF on armour and SvS Costume like Alosa are more than enough to take care of your sin or most melee classes even with the retarded nerfed sleep. Enough at least to keep you alive for help or run away. Problems occur only when they come in packs. We are not a class known for our power house attacks. What make a radiant valuable is in party they can keep the team alive and that what any good radiant does. Not attack, just stay alive and keep the team alive. It's just pointless nerfing that has made me stop playing my favourite class.

Anyway an explanation why this point is pointless is explained here

It has made ST traversing or grinding more painful and more importantly my radiant less enjoyable.

i'smad.jpg
(that one for loyalty)

#4 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:41 PM

Played my rad today and found out CD has dropped to 10seconds. Thank you :P