Better Questing Interface using Sad Diagrams - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Better Questing Interface using Sad Diagrams

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:16 AM

Suggestion are shown in images. Duh :/

Combat information
Spoiler

Quest dialogues
Spoiler

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:53 AM

yes

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

I also would add to that, that when one click over the quests, it should show not only the dialog when the NPC give the quest but also the answer. That way we could have a complete record of the game story.

For Example:

Double click over the quest name, part I: NPC A send the player to do something and then talk with the NPC B --> this is what happen now.

NPC B answer (this isnt currently displayed and the player must do the quest to be able to read this) --> this doesnt pop up when the player double click over the quest name (should appear when one double click over the quest name, part II).

Double click over the quest name, part II: NPC B give another part of the quest --> this appear when one double click over the quest name --> this is what happen now.

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

I would also love to see the more important quests marked with another color or have some kind of sign. That way, the players can pay more attention to those and feel more involved in the main storyline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users