The Royals of Oblivion / Getting to Orlo Walkthrough (Galexi) - Quest Guides & Quest Help - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Royals of Oblivion / Getting to Orlo Walkthrough (Galexi)

12 replies to this topic

#1 KingArthur

KingArthur

Amateur Blogger

• ROSE Moderators
  • 371 posts
  • LocationAncient player (15)
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:52 AM

BEFORE YOU START:
1) Make sure you've done the Fates Quest and have chosen either Arua or Hebarn as your Fate. You will not be able to pass Part 6 of the Quest until you do.
2) Be level 180 or higher.
3) Being in a party helps for Part 8, but isn't necessary.
4) Check after every step of the way to make sure you completed that step before moving on...

Posted Image
Thanks Xyler for the screenies <3

The Royals of Oblivion(1): To begin the Quest, Talk to Bond in B1 of the Oblivion Temple. You will get the quest called "The Royals of Oblivion" in your quest log.

The Royals of Oblivion(2): Go to B2. Take the West (left) tunnel and then the first fork north. A tombstone thing is in the top lefthand corner. In the first screen shot above, the green arrow that has a circle around it is where the teleporter is located. Talk to it, chose option 2 and then spam through 1. It will take you to B3.

The Royals of Oblivion(3): Go down from where you spawn. there is a coffin in the middle of the bottom wall. Talk to it, choosing option 2, spamming through 1. one item shows in quest log. (All green arrows in b3, not boxed or circled, are the locations of the tombs. Do them in order, from left to right [or counter clockwise] on the map for next three parts of the quest.)

The Royals of Oblivion (4): Go up again, around, take the right tunnel, go down. Coffin in the middle. Second option again. Should have two items in quest log now. (This is the middle green arrow on the b3 map)

The Royals of Oblivion(5): go all the way north, all the way to the right. coffin on far right wall. talk to it. choose option to open coffin and take something from inside it. Three items in quest log now. (this is the far right/east green arrow)

The Royals of Oblivion(6): Now run alllll the way to the left furtherest room and talk to the left wall. (This is the green arrow with the box on it on the map.)

Now find your way back to b2 by heading towards the arrow with the circle around it and exit through the north wall behind the statue that looks like anubis.

make your way to b1. find the picture of hiria on the wall near Bond and talk to her...not the girl power/What a woman option. second option. and talk till she lets you in royal party (im hebarn, so i dont know if all that talk changes with arua)

The Royals of Oblivion(7): Run back to b3 (circled arrow) and walk up to the top left most room again (boxed green arrow) and now run through the wall. it teleports you to a new place. once here, take the right path and go up and all the way around till you see the portal. choose option one to go back to b1 and talk to bond. She will give you the Sustaining Orlean Portal quest.

Sustaining The portal(1)
:Gives you quest. Talk to Bond again for her to tell you what materials you need.

Sustaining The portal(2):collect materials from mammies and mummies in b2 of the O. temple. Mammies will give the scarves, mummies give ancient wrappings and bones, mystic mammies give the gold armor, soldier and ranger mammies give the other stuffs.

Sustaining The portal(3): Get first hit on two mammy king/queens and defeat the monster for proofs. You do not have the be the one who kills it.

The Royals of Oblivion (8): Talk to bond to turn in the sustaining quest.

The Royals of Oblivion (9):

Talk to bond again. She will tell you to feed the three canopics to the wall in b3. head back to the portal in b2 to take you to b3. Walk through the wall (green boxed arrow) using the second option. Head around to the Orlean portal once you've been teleported and feed the portal the three canopics and it will then give you an option to get to Orlo

----

To leave Orlo, and go back to Junon, head through the portal in the temple there.

To get back to Orlo from Junon, talk to Bond in b1 of the oblivion temple and she will teleport you to the portal room.

Edited by KingArthur, 24 July 2010 - 05:54 AM.

#2 marebert

marebert

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

Great JOB!
This is what i've been looking for!
Thanks alot sir!

#3 Galexy

Galexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationTexas, Usa
  • Server:Leonis.

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:24 PM

It was brought to my attention today that the guide has helped people to get to Orlo, but it's hard to figure out the way back to Junon afterwards - which is quite true.
So here you go, the perfect sequel to Getting to Orlo: How to Leave Orlo!

1) Head East past the Wreak of the Blinding Mist map towards Orlean Portal Temple map (as far east as you can go on the collective maps)
2) Run up the winding road thing and Enter the temple through the door/wall thing near NPC [Interaplanetary Guide] Nova
3) Walk up the steps and enter through the Portal (it's the same one you used to get to Orlo)
4) The portal transports you back to the Oblivion Temple (B3) map. (Check corner map to make sure it did)
5) Walk up the stairs and through the portal again. A list of 7 options will pop up. Select Option 2: Take me to B1!
6) Now you are in b1 of the OT. From here you can scroll to anywhere on Junon or run to the nearest city, Canyon City of Zant.

To get back to Orlo later on:

1) Return to the Oblivion Temple and talk to Bond
2) Select the option to transport you to the Orlean Portal
3) Run up to the portal and select option 1: Take me to Orlo!

#4 VetPlayer

VetPlayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hello,

I followed the guide all the way down to #8 and then I do #9 I do head to the wall red square circle box in the picture. The wall says I need three canopics to pass for which I have, so it lets me pass and warps me to another part of b3. The canopics are stil in my quest box and the portal doesn't let me warp. I follow the path right to the portal I choose option to orlo and it says must feed me. I am only able to go back to bond b1 with a grey ? mark. Can someone help with this or maybe bugged, broken?

Update:

In order for it to work you need to relog your char after you do step 8 in order to speak to bond and get step 9 completed. Once you relog you can speak to bond get the quest 9 run to the portal to b3 walk up to top left wall and warp then run to the portal and feed and off to orlo. If you don't relog after step 8 you will never make it

Edited by VeteranPlayer, 04 January 2011 - 10:05 AM.

#5 Wirts

Wirts

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:40 AM

It was brought to my attention today that the guide has helped people to get to Orlo, but it's hard to figure out the way back to Junon afterwards - which is quite true.
So here you go, the perfect sequel to Getting to Orlo: How to Leave Orlo!

1) Head East past the Wreak of the Blinding Mist map towards Orlean Portal Temple map (as far east as you can go on the collective maps)
2) Run up the winding road thing and Enter the temple through the door/wall thing near NPC [Interaplanetary Guide] Nova
3) Walk up the steps and enter through the Portal (it's the same one you used to get to Orlo)
4) The portal transports you back to the Oblivion Temple (B3) map. (Check corner map to make sure it did)
5) Walk up the stairs and through the portal again. A list of 7 options will pop up. Select Option 2: Take me to B1!
6) Now you are in b1 of the OT. From here you can scroll to anywhere on Junon or run to the nearest city, Canyon City of Zant.

You actually don't have to go back to B1 to scroll out - you can do it right there in front of the portal on the OT side (just to save you guys a step)

Hello,

I followed the guide all the way down to #8 and then I do #9 I do head to the wall red square circle box in the picture. The wall says I need three canopics to pass for which I have, so it lets me pass and warps me to another part of b3. The canopics are stil in my quest box and the portal doesn't let me warp. I follow the path right to the portal I choose option to orlo and it says must feed me. I am only able to go back to bond b1 with a grey ? mark. Can someone help with this or maybe bugged, broken?

Update:

In order for it to work you need to relog your char after you do step 8 in order to speak to bond and get step 9 completed. Once you relog you can speak to bond get the quest 9 run to the portal to b3 walk up to top left wall and warp then run to the portal and feed and off to orlo. If you don't relog after step 8 you will never make it

This is just a current glitch in the game - it was not always like that. It happens again when you get to orlo - once you get there you will need to relog to get the guide in orlo to give you the quest information to to captain bruise.

#6 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

The Royals of Oblivion (4): Go up again, around, take the right tunnel, go down. Coffin in the middle. Second option again. Should have two items in quest log now. (This is the middle green arrow on the b3 map)

The Royals of Oblivion(5): go all the way north, all the way to the right. coffin on far right wall. talk to it. choose option to open coffin and take something from inside it. Three items in quest log now. (this is the far right/east green arrow)

The Royals of Oblivion(6): Now run alllll the way to the left furtherest room and talk to the left wall. (This is the green arrow with the box on it on the map.)

Thank you very much for the help file but I really think it needs some fixing. I'm quite exhaused by a busy day but i'm really banging my head on the table right now.

The problem is that your instructions are very relative. If you're on the right floor and in the correct spot, "go up around, go all the way north etc etc" make a lot of sense to you.

It doesn't help that i'm wondering why in the hell I need 6+ hours of a stupid quest to get to the next planet. I'm all about more quests however this is just spam steps.

#7 Galexy

Galexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationTexas, Usa
  • Server:Leonis.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

You actually don't have to go back to B1 to scroll out - you can do it right there in front of the portal on the OT side (just to save you guys a step)

Lol, that's true. Thanks! You only need to go to b1 if you plan on running everywhere, otherwise use your scrolls right away once you are back on Junon.

Thank you very much for the help file but I really think it needs some fixing. I'm quite exhaused by a busy day but i'm really banging my head on the table right now.

The problem is that your instructions are very relative. If you're on the right floor and in the correct spot, "go up around, go all the way north etc etc" make a lot of sense to you.

It doesn't help that i'm wondering why in the hell I need 6+ hours of a stupid quest to get to the next planet. I'm all about more quests however this is just spam steps.

I'm sorry it was confusing. =( I wrote it at like 4 in the morning after running the quest and never got around to fixing it on the old forums. Since KA reposted it on here and not me, I cannot make any edits to it. I'm a visual thinker, so the steps made perfect sense to me, at the time. It may be easier to ignore the written part completely and just use the maps themselves? (but then that would not really help everyone either.)
Maybe it's easier if I word it like this?
Parts 4-6: Moving in a COUNTER-CLOCKWISE direction on the indicated b3 map, run to all of the locations of the UN-BOXED GREEN arrows...

I could number the map, but I'm lazy.

Also, a lot the numbers to spam are not exactly the same as what I have written originally. I do not know if they changed the outline of it (which I doubt) or if I just wrote it all down wrong (which is more likely). Found this out when I tried to use my own quest guide to help me and kept ending up in the wrong places. =p I have the new numbers written down somewhere and will get around to posting them up here when I get the chance.

The quest should not have taken you six hours to complete. =/ I ran the entire Getting to Orlo quest chain (starting from scratch at the Fates quests) fairly quickly, including the time it too to log on and off after every step of the quest chain because of the crazy questing bug. Took awhile for the Mammy King and Queen proofs since other people were hunting them as well, but, overall, it was doable. I'm just glad that not all of the planets require you to jump through so many hoops. >.<

Edited by Galexy, 20 January 2011 - 06:07 AM.

#8 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Is it weird that I didnt have to do the Sustaining part and gather materials? I just gave the portal the 3 canopies, and I finished the quest?

#9 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

Mummy commanders also give u gold armour peices

#10 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:13 AM

Mummy commanders also give u gold armour peices

Yes, they were added and Kings removed, when the new jewelry sets were added into the game. That was after this guide was made.

#11 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

Yes, they were added and Kings removed, when the new jewelry sets were added into the game. That was after this guide was made.

yeah i was just saying so it could be updated =D

#12 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:44 AM

You know for having 21+k views, you'd expect this thread to have a bit more love. 

#13 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

OK how about this?  :p_love:  :kis:  :lv:  :love:  :kiss:  :adorable:  :Emo_15:  :ani_awsm:  Is that enough love for you?  :hinthint:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users