#1 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

End-game gear should not only be upgradeable beyond '+5~+10' by buying from the item mall, it should be possible by playing the game too. Making this possible wouldn't be completely new since we've seen Reinforcent Amplio Xeons(-100% Deterioration) in the game before (see below). I'm not suggesting that you should add that exact same one with lant rewards but reinforcement protection xeons, reinforce insurance xeons and similar item upgrade related xeons should be obtainable by playing the game too. Possible ideas for their inclusion - raid loot or something related to Crescent when it's reimplemented.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

I still think that a good idea to give a free alternative to reinforce the items, could be to use the same piece of gear to rise the original one in +1. In the case of the lvl 85 items, they could use the same xeons required to purify the items to let people able to rise +1, that way they can keep people farming.

#3 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

I still think that a good idea to give a free alternative to reinforce the items, could be to use the same piece of gear to rise the original one in +1. In the case of the lvl 85 items, they could use the same xeons required to purify the items to let people able to rise +1, that way they can keep people farming.

Yeah I saw this suggested before but I think using an item worth maybe 20kk to +1 an item is a bit crazy.

I was thinking that there could be a reapeatable quest for all raid bosses with the reward being one of these special item upgrade xeons and some lant. Lower raids like rh/biskra could give +10%reinforce/+10%enchant and higher raids could give the better ones. This would also solve the problem of the lack of reward from raids, as it is you're very likely to enter a lot of raids and end up with nothing (except some aeds lost and some repair costs).

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:34 AM

That is a good idea. Mine was more focused in items dropped by mobs, dungeon items (like the lvl 65 ones) and pvp reward ones (foc sets for example).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users