• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 UrPreyToMe

UrPreyToMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

Can SR's and maybe Sins get a high level/second job Doople Ganger? Or perhaps make the original Doople available at level 40 and level up at 5 levels so that at level 80 you have a level 80 Doople?
Would be nice. The Dominator gets a new pet at 80 and the Avenger gets to reanimate their pet at 80, but the SR and Sin have a lvl 47 pet. I think the SR would benefit from this the most, as they do not have much in there skill for when they get up close and personal to mobs.
Thanks

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:02 AM

lold

#3 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:00 AM

lold

I see your lol and i raise you a rofl

#4 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

You know, I used to openly and loudly LOL at anyone who had a dopple, and never considered I'd think differently. But in mid FoC, it's really not a mistake if you intend on using it as annoyingly as possible. Yes it dies in one hit. Yes it is retarded. Yes it's about as smart as a rogue that runs around with a pet saying 'Dvar's Cinco'. And yes it's a skill point that could have yielded damage in some way, shape, or form. But I've run through most of the UJCs given out and I'm keeping my -_-ty lvl 1 dopple, proudly.

#5 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:29 AM

well its one thing to invest 1 point in it~

#6 punished

punished

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:04 AM

Would be nice to have a higher lvl doppler I mainly use mine for back up in a mob and to lure but even a lvl 60 doppler would be good.

#7 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

I both agree and disagree...dopples have their place but yes they are dam useless after lvl 60 maybe what they should do is make the dopple buff at lvl 10 match what ever lvl the caster is at...so if yiu cast at lvl61 you cast a lvl 61 dopple or if you were lvl77 you would cast a lvl77 doople i dont think it woild be that hard to mirror the toon

#8 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:09 AM

Crap i forgot to say this...i used my doople mostly to draw agro they are dam great for that but with higher lvl mobs there no point cause it dies just with the mobs looking at it..lol...and yeah they annoy the :P out of me and i am corrently running a lvl 68 sin...lol... and annoying in battle grounds but that the point they draw attacks from the sin or sh so we dont die as much...lol

#9 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users