AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

So, I just got a new android phone and the first thing I typed into the app market place was "rose online". Unfortunately i got zero hits (unless i can find it somewhere by a different name), so out of curiousity I looked up competing online games. All of them that I looked up had around 2 apps matching their name. IF the devs have time for this, I suggest they make a some little apps that can be for both iphone and android marketplaces. Here are two ideas:
Forums App (browse the forums on the go)
Mini R.O.S.E. Game (an offine mini game that will follow the story line up to where we have it. Only needs to include the maps needed for the hero quest. At the end of the quest i can say "for the full gaming experience register for free online at roseonlinegame.com!")

#2 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:19 AM

I installed a remote access app on my phone so I could play rose on my computer from my phone :P Course it's horrible but it's fun that you can. Go technology!

Edited by Bookies, 18 November 2011 - 09:19 AM.

#3 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:34 AM

ROSE Tower Defense would be the absolutely perfect android/iphone app.

#4 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

ROSE Tower Defense would be the absolutely perfect android/iphone app.

Oooh I didn't think of something like that but it would work too. Its a pity that development was "discontinued" for that cuz it looks cool. Instances are a good idea for an app. But ROSE really doesn't have much out there, aside from a few lousy reviews or websites where you have to dig to find the game. They dont have apps, advertisements, or very many youtube videos, which are the things that people are going to see on a regular basis / use. Pretty much the only way this game can get around is word of mouth, which isn't very good for business lol

Edited by AlisiaMT, 18 November 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#5 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

Faith recently created a Tower Defense game for Android, it's a shame the interface is in Japanese only.

Edited by Genesis, 18 November 2011 - 09:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users