• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kmprins

kmprins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

Sine gravity was so inclined to make the bosses hit harder, dont you think that something should balance it out?

For example
If a mob has high attk, usually low def or low life....

If high def/hp.. usually has low attk

Now maybe we should not lower another stat of the actual boss since that would nullify the reason they are called a "Boss", but perhaps maybe we should get more drops of of them? instead of the 2-3 we get (of which usually 2 are near worthless in most cases) maybe we can get 3-4 or 3-5? Why not make raiding more useful.

I have a feeling that if u can increase raids drops just a little bit, there will be more raids going on, which will increase the nummber of ppl on at a time.

#2 kmprins

kmprins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

oops my bad, nedash already covered this post.

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

Well, as i see it, the increase in dmg was fine, but yes, they should balance it. It could be increasing the drops: at least 2 pieces of armor and 2 weapons, and 3 enchants/xeons; or reduce the hp, or the resistances/defense.

I also think that the boss inmunity buffs should last less, 20 mins should be enough, and could have a faster cycle: the 1 hour inmunity buffs are too long and only tell us what kind of raid they want to make us have, a long and boring one.

#4 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:19 PM

Sine gravity was so inclined to make the bosses hit harder, dont you think that something should balance it out?

For example
If a mob has high attk, usually low def or low life....

If high def/hp.. usually has low attk

Now maybe we should not lower another stat of the actual boss since that would nullify the reason they are called a "Boss", but perhaps maybe we should get more drops of of them? instead of the 2-3 we get (of which usually 2 are near worthless in most cases) maybe we can get 3-4 or 3-5? Why not make raiding more useful.

I have a feeling that if u can increase raids drops just a little bit, there will be more raids going on, which will increase the nummber of ppl on at a time.

hmm not sure if Riads need to be rebalanced :p_omg:

#5 kmprins

kmprins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

hmm not sure if Riads need to be rebalanced :p_omg:

its squishy speak for raids with aids

#6 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.