Anniversary Event Question... - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anniversary Event Question...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • LocationMEnTal iNstItUtiOn
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:45 AM

I swear I have talked to every person in Junon and can't start the quest after the Mayor gives you his clue... anyone know who to talk to so I can get the ball rolling???

"As you deliver each message, the next step should be clear." or something like that... am I missing something/someone???

I even went to ad plains... and no npc seems to know anything about this event other than junon mayor darren...

#2 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

FYI, this is the Thanksgiving / Turkey Shooter quest you're referring, not the Anniversary Event that we've just released.

Open your Quest Window and find the Gauntlet of Gratitude quest, then double-click on The Gauntlet of Gratitude (Hint 1) quest item. Follow the hints from there. As you successfully complete each hint, a new one will become available. You'll need to double-click the new Gauntlet of Gratitude hint quest item each time it changes.

For the Anniversary Event, just speak with [Mayor] Darren and select "Happy 6th Anniversary". If you need any more help let us know!

#3 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

FYI, this is the Thanksgiving / Turkey Shooter quest you're referring, not the Anniversary Event that we've just released.

Open your Quest Window and find the Gauntlet of Gratitude quest, then double-click on The Gauntlet of Gratitude (Hint 1) quest item. Follow the hints from there. As you successfully complete each hint, a new one will become available. You'll need to double-click the new Gauntlet of Gratitude hint quest item each time it changes.

For the Anniversary Event, just speak with [Mayor] Darren and select "Happy 6th Anniversary". If you need any more help let us know!

Would be great if I actually had the Gauntlet of Gratitude quest in my quest window... I have talked to the mayor several times... and when I click on the happy anniversary, I can either trade in rose bouquets... and no information... are the bouquets just random drops from monsters? Or is there a quest involved???

#4 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:13 AM

Would be great if I actually had the Gauntlet of Gratitude quest in my quest window... I have talked to the mayor several times... and when I click on the happy anniversary, I can either trade in rose bouquets... and no information... are the bouquets just random drops from monsters? Or is there a quest involved???

If you talk to the Mayor, with not enough Rose Flowers collected and you select "I'd like to trade 60 Roses for 1 Anniversary..." you should be seeing this message "I'm sorry but it doesn't look like you've collected 60 Anniversary Roses yet. Please return to me when you have." From that point, you need to collect 60 Rose Flowers and return to him to receive your reward. They are drops from Monsters. No quest is required for the Anniversary Event.

In both instances the dialog is telling you, you need 60 Rose Flowers (or more). Please let me know if you're not seeing these messages when speaking to the Mayor.

#5 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

Alright... I get that message for the anniversary event... but where do I get the flowers? Are they random drops or is there a quest involved with it?

#6 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

Alright... I get that message for the anniversary event... but where do I get the flowers? Are they random drops or is there a quest involved with it?

They are drops from Monsters. No quest is required for the Anniversary Event.

#7 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:06 AM

Go hunt mobs at ur lvl, they have an added drop called rose flower, collect 60 of them to get a ring another 60 for the necklase and another 60 for the earing. Turn 1 ring in with 5 ruven tokens for 6th anniversity ring, necklase +5 tokens for 6th anniversity necklase and the earing with 5 tokens for u can prob gues this, the 6th anniversity earing.
So for total u need to collect 180 rose flowers from green or higher mobs to get a juwel set (ring/necklase/earing)
15 ruven tokens with the juwel set to get the 6th anniversity juwel set.

#8 TruPain

TruPain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

Thanks for the replies. A Hunting I will go...

#9 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:16 AM

stats of the jewelries????

Edited by kwayan19, 30 November 2011 - 08:16 AM.

#10 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:00 AM

stats of the jewelries????

No bold stats on the jewelry, they just come with 15 hp normal stat rerollable and +10 all stats if u wear the full set.

#11 CaptainSabby

CaptainSabby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

No bold stats on the jewelry, they just come with 15 hp normal stat rerollable and +10 all stats if u wear the full set.

What's the difference between the Anniverary Ring (Jewelery) and the "6th" anniversary jewlerey?

#12 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:14 AM

What's the difference between the Anniverary Ring (Jewelery) and the "6th" anniversary jewlerey?

No idea, waiting to find someone able to sell me 300 IM points so I can figure out.

#13 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

and if u disamble it, it breaks only into jupiterunes

i would appreciate it, if it breaks into 60 rose flowers again...

Posted Image

#14 CableGuy

CableGuy

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

Go hunt mobs at ur lvl, they have an added drop called rose flower, collect 60 of them to get a ring another 60 for the necklase and another 60 for the earing. Turn 1 ring in with 5 ruven tokens for 6th anniversity ring, necklase +5 tokens for 6th anniversity necklase and the earing with 5 tokens for u can prob gues this, the 6th anniversity earing.
So for total u need to collect 180 rose flowers from green or higher mobs to get a juwel set (ring/necklase/earing)
15 ruven tokens with the juwel set to get the 6th anniversity juwel set.

The flowers everybody can hunt but what about the ruven tokens? Other than IM, can we get 15 tokens from quests?

Edited by CableGuy, 30 November 2011 - 03:12 PM.

#15 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

is this true?

i need to buy IM to get the "6th" anniversary jewlerey?... lol.. what the ?

thats

FAIL quest

Edited by Naughty, 30 November 2011 - 04:02 PM.
cussing removed

#16 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

uhmm.. btw.. how rare are the " rose flower " drop??

im hunting green mobs since 1h now.. NO rose flower droped?!?

uhmm.. but im right.. i dont need to start the event anywhere..right?

just hunting mobs like every day.. and if i have collect enough rose flowers ( if i drop any ) then go to darren and trade them.. im right??

#17 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

uhmm.. btw.. how rare are the " rose flower " drop??

im hunting green mobs since 1h now.. NO rose flower droped?!?

uhmm.. but im right.. i dont need to start the event anywhere..right?

just hunting mobs like every day.. and if i have collect enough rose flowers ( if i drop any ) then go to darren and trade them.. im right??

I'm perplexed by your response as I just tested it on my end. In slightly less than 2 hours of farming red mobs, I was able to gather enough roses (60) for 1 piece. I had 28 after my first hour (in not an overly mobbed area either). Server: Draconis btw

#18 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

ya... i noticed that i may farmed the wrong mob

the monster im farming are fighter/captain monstter... and it looks like the monster in this category dont drop the flower.

so the other mobs arround are normal fighter category.. and this mobs drops Rose Flower for me. i DONT got any flower from the fighter captain mob.

i pmed calanor about this.. may he get the right answer from the devs

#19 onicdesigns

onicdesigns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:09 AM

they are not tradeable. is the 6th ones vendable?

#20 onicdesigns

onicdesigns

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Server:Draco

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

Can we sticky a topic covering this in a FAQ.

Posted Image

You can drill them!!

The biggest thing is they are not tradeable. :glomp:

So now I have to get a set for my Artisan. They should at least make them tradeable if you spend the $$ on the Tokens get the 6th version of them.

Edited by onicdesigns, 01 December 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#21 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

ok not really worth getting ;p

#22 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

They are Not really Good... 5% means: 5% of 400 (max)

Thats 20+10 for each stat

Thats useless

They should Update it and do 5% for each. So 15% at all.
This Way its Not completly useless But still Not as Good as Union jewelery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users