#27 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

I didn't do it, but it's probably because you didn't let it go to 55 pages before closing.

Anyway from what I heard, OPC is out of the Alliance.

I wanted it to hit the 100 page mark but meh..

Now, did OPC voluntarily leave cause they think they're too good to need you guys or did they get the boot for being noobs?

I dunno why but it seems like they've been fence sitters jumping on the embrace bandwagon when it benefits them.

Edited by MrBudd, 01 December 2011 - 12:30 AM.

#28 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

Now, did OPC voluntarily leave cause they think they're too good to need you guys or did they get the boot for being noobs?

I dunno why but it seems like they've been fence sitters jumping on the embrace bandwagon when it benefits them.

They left the alliance. I don't know their reason though, maybe you're right.

I'm not sure which would benefit them the most, if they stay in Embrace alliance or leave and go back to their alliance with CA/Atreides/Asgard. If their allies will help them farm feather piece then that might benefit them in the near term. I believe they need allies to help them against the infinity alliance and they're not getting it from Embrace because either we're busy with valk alliance or we're busy getting our own end forts.

Playing the neutral card is quite tricky though. We'll see if it's quite effective in OPCs' case. :bang:

#29 holymandate

holymandate

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

Darken Souls was raging at OPC because of the whole "you helped Embrace burn our castle" situation (which if you've been following the other thread, Embrace is taking full responsibility for). In order to keep things peaceful with all parties involved, they decided to revert back to their old alliance with Atreides and AK.

From what I know of OPC, they are the most peace-loving, friendly guilds out there, and they seem pretty competent. I think you're grasping at straws trying to paint them as one of the ruthless, bridge-burning guilds that you're used to dealing with.

#30 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

Actually last WOE 2.0 while SMA merged into Embrace people in the guild were talking about helping OPC against ID/No~Bra but can't due to friendly fire. Other members felt that it's ok to attack OPC since they're not allies anymore. But Kevin decided against attacking OPC which I believe is a good decision so as not to burn bridges this early.

Let's see what happens in WOE 1.0 though. It should be exciting.

#31 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:00 AM

Playing the neutral card is kinda weird where technically you're everyone's friend and enemy at the same time. If you guys did hit their fort I don't think they'd be entitled to any complain about anything.

Tbh, that whole thing with darken souls really confused the hell outta me cause I honestly have no idea who's allied with who.

#32 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:26 AM

darken infinity step aside nwo.
anticipating great woe upcoming saturday.

#33 Pitt007

Pitt007

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:49 AM

That is false. Quit trying to stir false rumors up!!! Learn your facts before you go stating stuff!! 

@holymandate Get a life!! Are you Zero or Star Scream? Since you like to use my name so much why don't you reveal who you are!

@viceroyblue Get a life, since your the mascot for SMA and u know it!!!

im Star Scream and i dont have any -_-ing clue of who u are. so .l. for not knowing who I am in forums :bang:

in other hand.
was a super mega laggy woe for me... :< conection problems again i think its time for a break for me :thumb:

peace :thumb:

#34 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

darken infinity step aside nwo.
anticipating great woe upcoming saturday.

Is that a formal warning to the above mentioned guilds? I sense someone coming with their A-game. Is a no-name guild going to make a name for themselves in the chibi-arena?

#35 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:18 AM

LOL did I hurt your feelings?

No you didn't hurt my feelings. considering your just a no-name scrub with no-life

#36 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:21 AM

lol - im from nwo.
thinks got pretty heated up in the previous thread, and some changes already took place woe 2...sadly I am asleep during that.
Just anticipating interest changes in woe 1, as well as some interesting fights.

#37 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:25 AM

It's only 2 pages in guys, calm down.

#38 Angelini

Angelini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:24 AM

Actually last WOE 2.0 while SMA merged into Embrace people in the guild were talking about helping OPC against ID/No~Bra but can't due to friendly fire. Other members felt that it's ok to attack OPC since they're not allies anymore. But Kevin decided against attacking OPC which I believe is a good decision so as not to burn bridges this early.

Let's see what happens in WOE 1.0 though. It should be exciting.

A couple of us got bored and went into the valk castle idk all the details about leaving the alliance but ill miss fighting valk thats for sure... Also so SMA in a different castle I didnt attack them and they didnt attack me lol

#39 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:24 AM

It's only 2 pages in guys, calm down.

I know right? It should be 5 pages of drama by now!

#40 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:26 AM

A couple of us got bored and went into the valk castle idk all the details about leaving the alliance but ill miss fighting valk thats for sure... Also so SMA in a different castle I didnt attack them and they didnt attack me lol

Does that mean you're rolling out the welcome mat for us to come visit you?

#41 Angelini

Angelini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:29 AM

Does that mean you're rolling out the welcome mat for us to come visit you?

Maybe I'll come and visit you guys :bang: I will make sure to cook something really good when I come

#42 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:35 AM

Maybe I'll come and visit you guys :bang: I will make sure to cook something really good when I come

Bring food and friends. Oh yeah it's a byob thing so bring your own watered down ale :thumb:

#43 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

im Star Scream and i dont have any -_-ing clue of who u are. so .l. for not knowing who I am

Chill out Brad, every chick know who you are man and that's what matters.

#44 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:01 AM

Chill out Brad, every chick know who you are man and that's what matters.

FYI most chicks here are guys with duct tape :bang:

#45 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

im Star Scream and i dont have any -_-ing clue of who u are. so .l. for not knowing who I am in forums :thumb:

in other hand.
was a super mega laggy woe for me... :< conection problems again i think its time for a break for me :thumb:

peace :thumb:

who you kidding that you're taking a break? you love RO so much and you're addicted to this game. :bang:

btw, Joma here.

#46 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Tbh, that whole thing with darken souls really confused the hell outta me cause I honestly have no idea who's allied with who.

I thought you guys think that the whole server is allied against you guys -- the valk alliance? :bang:

#47 holymandate

holymandate

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:55 AM

No you didn't hurt my feelings. considering your just a no-name scrub with no-life

Says the guy who asked Zerozaku to snip out his name in the previous thread because it got mentioned as the "Token boy" RK. I guess you DO want to be no-name :bang:

#48 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:31 AM

I thought you guys think that the whole server is allied against you guys -- the valk alliance? :bang:

It was until you guys became baddies

#49 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

Says the guy who asked Zerozaku to snip out his name in the previous thread because it got mentioned as the "Token boy" RK. I guess you DO want to be no-name :bang:

Why don't you identify yourself then? Announce who you since you feel the need to reveal everyone elses character names and if you look at the forum rules its a strict violation of the forum rules to announce a character name in the way you did.

here is a link to the forum rules since its obvious you either haven't read em or you think your above em:
forum rules

I have no clue what your issue is, but you act like your 8 years old and seriously need to grow-up.

Edited by rivermans, 01 December 2011 - 11:47 AM.

#50 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

It was until you guys became baddies

You're still the devil incarnate and evil empire. We're the crusade. :bang:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users