Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Can you please use different colours for the xeons. I almost destroyed the High Rank Xeon shown in the picture below. I am glad I didn't drag it to NPC because if I did I would have sold it for nothing.
You should be able to differentiate with ease between high rank xeons, basic xeons, s1 xeons and ion xeons. They should not be so similar.

Posted Image

Example of physical xoens that look very similar. The image shows 4 different types of xeons, two S2 and two S1.
Spoiler

Ruinhorn Claw and Remains and every other enchant should look different. Maybe for claws have different coloured sparks to differentiate between light, magic and physical damage.
Spoiler

Items with expire period should have a countdown clock as really no one works on PDT time outside the US. Clock should say number of days, hours, minutes and seconds lefts. It would make things a lot easier.
Spoiler

Edited by Chardane, 30 November 2011 - 12:01 PM.

#2 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

Have they ever taken a suggestion or are we wasting our time here? Can anyone who has been here since S1 answer me this, though I think I may already know.

#3 UrbaKing

UrbaKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 761 posts
  • LocationIn your mind
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

Sorry, your wasting your time. The Devs take a long time to implement suggestions, and basically they use everyone who plays this game as beta-testers. Nothing in this game works as it should the first go around.

#4 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

Worse is Strongest Gears. I have sold armor thinking it was the other gear. I don't see how hard it would be putting a glow or something around the box of Strongest gears...

#5 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

Sorry, your wasting your time. The Devs take a long time to implement suggestions, and basically they use everyone who plays this game as beta-testers. Nothing in this game works as it should the first go around.

It seems that way, considering the number of times they changed skills and DNA in such a short space of time. Well thanks for the input, I will stop wasting my time giving suggestions. If they communicate with the players a little more perhaps they won't get so many things wrong, but policy is policy I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users