7 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:13 AM

I remember the old times when we had that quest that reward with the 3% dmg or defense xeon. Why not put something like that again.

Job Change and Reset Skill

I saw lots of people quiting the game because they dont have a free way to reset their skills, at least once: i saw it for example with people that go to Dominators and they find that the class dont work that well, or that is the same if they are there as if they arnt, because of the afk grind: i know that is a good thing for lots of players but for the ones that have it as a first character it could be kind of boring. In any case, people dont have an option to change the class they pick by mistake, and usually they dont like to make a second char so soon, because they find it boring, and leave.

Low lvl Job Change: it could be given as a reward of a lvl 45-46 quest.

High lvl Job Change: it could be given as a reward of a lvl 55 or 60 quest. There is a NPC called Job change researcher (or something like that) in Trasse.

Reset Skill: it could be given as a reward of a lvl 60 or 65 quest.

In all cases the items could be bounded, that way the players cant abuse of the option. An alternative could be not to give an item but an option in the npc: but people that dont understand english very well (or the version language) could have accidents with this.

Also, the items could have a good lant value to sell to the NPC vendor, in the case that the player dont want to use the item, or cant use it anymore: like it would happen with a second job player that didnt took the Low lvl job change reward.

Special Xeons

I remember they said in the video conference that they probably wont make this items drop but maybe they would include them in a future quest, but nothing sure.

High Rank (supernus), for weapons: it could be a lvl 65 quest, it would give the option to give a 10-10 magical dmg or a 15-15 physical dmg xeon.

High Rank (eximius), for weapons: it could be a lvl 75 quest, it would give the option to give a 20-20 magical dmg or a 25-25 physical dmg xeon.

% Xeons, for weapons: it could be a lvl 80+ quest (when we get to that point), it would give a 3% physical dmg xeon. I know that with the weapons we have the % xeon give less dmg than the 25-25, but in the future, with higher dmg weapons this may change.

% Xeons, for armor: it could be a lvl 80+ quest, it would give the option to give a 3% defense xeon or a 3% all resistances xeon.

#2 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

yea i think at lvl 50 should be a reset option or a low job change at lvl 49 that will help fix some errors(fighting will :p_omg:)

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

That could be another option: let us pick the second job, and the npc could have a 1 time option to change to the other one.

Edited by Nadesh, 05 September 2010 - 07:34 AM.

#4 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:32 AM

oh u mean if u are a soul hunter then u can choose to go assassin....well that can help cuz of reset but stil if u go to ur follow 2nd job u wont get it...i think reset from job to job is in order

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:33 AM

Well, in the case that the npc that give the 2nd job let a 1 time change job, it would probably be for the other 2nd job. That is maybe why i suggested to be able to change once in the 1st job and a second time in the 2nd job, but at higher lvl, that way the player had chance to test the job and would be sure if want to change or not.

#6 chayna

chayna

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:48 PM

Well, in the case that the npc that give the 2nd job let a 1 time change job, it would probably be for the other 2nd job. That is maybe why i suggested to be able to change once in the 1st job and a second time in the 2nd job, but at higher lvl, that way the player had chance to test the job and would be sure if want to change or not.

I think its a great idea. Even if they let Premium members have the chance to access the job change option it would probably bring in more players to join up maybe. I know I would! Freedom to access your race choices would make the game even more interesting. I have a 46 Hunter right now and would love to test out the BM before i level past 49 :p_omg:

#7 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:48 PM

sounds nice, but that would be less money for gravity...

#8 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:35 PM

Maybe but lots of people quit because they cant reset or they are stucked in a job they dont want: so, the lost of money is relative. More now, that is getting hardder and hardder to find mall sellers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users