Free Item not working - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Free Item not working

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

Actually, if I got a (5) Gem and assorted other items, especially every day.. whats wrong with that? Or, that chance to get the Zulie bar, XP Medals, and so on..
I can understand how getting a box of just 5 Dead Wood Materials is a downer, but everyone else seemed to have gotten a decent box. I wonder what mine will be...

#27 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:01 AM

Actually, if I got a (5) Gem and assorted other items, especially every day.. whats wrong with that? Or, that chance to get the Zulie bar, XP Medals, and so on..
I can understand how getting a box of just 5 Dead Wood Materials is a downer, but everyone else seemed to have gotten a decent box. I wonder what mine will be...

Opened a second one on my other account and got a jewel chest 1, thanks for the pink opal 1 i really needed -_-

#28 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

omg i got wool! now where did the sheep go...

#29 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:09 AM

Opened a second one on my other account and got a jewel chest 1, thanks for the pink opal 1 i really needed -_-

Great thing i like about this is. Nobody is forcing me to hit that redeem button. So if i think meh it sucks, i can just not bother taking up my inventory space.
I however could not resist the urge and hit redeem. I got Catalysts Lisent(3) very much appreciated.

#30 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNeo Domino City

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

cause ur free premium time was already finished..

u should read the forums b4 posting..
anyone will have the oportuniy to test the free daily item

Edited by ScarletDragon, 10 December 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#31 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

Okay thats a -1 .
Another reason for me not to buy premium ^^ this game keeps getting badder each day.
Eventually it will force me to leave.

#32 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:28 AM

Okay thats a -1 .
Another reason for me not to buy premium ^^ this game keeps getting badder each day.

+1 ive seen people getting dissapointed n frustrated in game and that is something very bad for rose cause people are thinking to leave the game.

#33 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

Okay thats a -1 .

Whats the reason? Im asking, because to be fair, there are several reasons brought up in this Topic.

1/ Free Item was not working. It is fixed now.
2/ Free Item did not meet some players expectations
3/ Maybe it was this comment that got you riled up. Over the weekend "anyone will have the opportuniy to test the free daily item"
4/ Maybe it was xSybils comment of "everyone else seemed to have gotten a decent box" Maybe your box was not decent? or maybe you just dont want to handle the torture of clicking open a box in anticipation only to be met with disappointment?

Do you see the point im trying to make to you?
It would be extremely helpful if you could expand a little on your feedback, so the GMs/Devs can know what your actually disatisfied with.
If you dont bother to give specific details, then how do you expect them to improve?

#34 OneBadMofo

OneBadMofo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:52 AM

I'd be more concered with the fact that everyone has 1-2 of every class of char at 220 already and nothing left to do being the reason everyone will be quiting. -_-

#35 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

I'd be more concered with the fact that everyone has 1-2 of every class of char at 220 already and nothing left to do being the reason everyone will be quiting. :)

...dang im not everyone -_-

#36 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

Well, I must say the Premium Account doesn't work on my char Zayin anymore... I can't use the Premium Storage tabs, but I could a few days ago. I don't see the "your Premium account expires on x date" message anymore.

#37 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:38 AM

What was I thinking... gravity would never give away a mass amount of item mall items for free..

the worst thing is that they dont lose anything giving away item mall or do they have to farm the mats to make im? no! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users