Map settings issues - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Map settings issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

Putting up sticky threads to better organize the bug reports/feedback we're getting. For these, let's keep this simple.

Post the issue, post screenshots, server. If you have encountered the bug as well,please do not post "me too" posts unless you have more information than the previous report.

This is the thread to report issues like the 30 second skill delay when entering a map, or if skills are suddenly not working on certain maps.

#2 kiiwi

kiiwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

There's a reeeeally long delay before I can use any skills or items when entering Overlook :/
*On Ygg server.

Edited by kiiwi, 18 December 2011 - 11:05 PM.

#3 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

I think the Overlook delay is on all servers. I can confirm it's happening on Ymir.

#4 EnkiAO

EnkiAO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

and now i'm comfirming it from Valk. Lol, 1 min skill delay on overlook water dun.

#5 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:56 PM

This is being fixed, it is part of the dialogue blocking skills, please let us know any more instances of this after maintenance tonight.

We got all the ones we remembered, but it is possible a forgotten one will be found by you all.

Are there any oddities like Can't wear costumes on X map.
Can't cast Y skill on this map (/where)

Those are the effects I'm hoping to get all fixed as a very high priority tonight.

#6 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

not sure if youre fixing this too, but turtle island surface has the skill and item delay

#7 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

NPC over here is bugged. Sprakii, or however the NPC's name is spelled, isn't letting anyone here continue on through the novice grounds. Instead, she's just giving everyone Pumpkin Pies.

Posted Image

<Oda: This was fixed with yesterday's early morning maint. Please let me know if it flares up again. >

#8 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

When entering castle through flag there was like a 1 minute delay for casting skills or even talking to flags... But when entered through the entrance there was no waiting.(valfreya realm in Ymir)

#9 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

NPC over here is bugged. Sprakii, or however the NPC's name is spelled, isn't letting anyone here continue on through the novice grounds. Instead, she's just giving everyone Pumpkin Pies.

<Oda: This was fixed with yesterday's early morning maint. Please let me know if it flares up again. >

I tested it yesterday with a couple of new characters and it is working perfectly. Thanks Oda.

#10 Stalkerness

Stalkerness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

I'm not sure if this is a map issue or not, but since it relates to NPC's moving from one location to another, i'll post it here.

The elevators inside Dicastes Diel (dic_in01 47, 286) don't seem to be warping properly. After selecting your destination, you have to walk to move before it will warp you. (ymir)

There are also elevators inside various other buildings in Dicastes which probably need to be checked.

--------

The Teleport Skill is currently blocked in Splendide, El Discastes and Discastes Diel, it wasn't blocked before 12/20 maint. (ymir)

Edited by Stalkerness, 23 December 2011 - 12:27 AM.

#11 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

Find the Research Tools Quest in Mora is bugged due to the fact that its not allowing players with certain builds show HP of the Shadow and Player thus making the player automatically lose,and this is currently on the live sever.

#12 EnkiAO

EnkiAO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

Exactly what ZeoKenX said, Fight between Black Shadow and yourself, instead of giving damage counters, it gives you a formula for the dmg (+name+ HP = [pc_hp], [+strPart4+], [+p_damage+]. [+skillname+] are some of the formula's i've been getting).

the only number i've scene working is 20. Lol

#13 lordidain

lordidain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnites States Midwest
  • Server:Yrim to chaos

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:19 AM

Im not sure were to put this. But when I tele to payon and im walking into town. Sometimes Itl auto talk to the guide and DC when I close out of it. Its not a huge problem, I just lose my whisper list. -.-

#14 FreedomS

FreedomS

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

Hey,
I need some help here~

I can't login with my Crusader char~
But I can login with my other char
What happ? 0.0

I just travel in morroc and the I got disconnect from server...
Did my char stuck? and how to get it back? 0.0

#15 traytray31

traytray31

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTennessee...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

i think hazy forest entrance is bugged...

#16 Shashank

Shashank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

GvG Arena is bugged. Not able to walk properly in there. Feels like some invisible walls are put up. Help please~ :p_smile:

#17 QuarterBlotter

QuarterBlotter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

I dunno if this is a map setting issue as of such, but a monster spawn issue on the map. Why is Phreeoni not respawning on the sograt desert map? It's been so for a little less than a week.

#18 1147131117051122887

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

hello,somthing wrong with the job change for rune knight.i can't enter the final test field.the npc(rune knight velpino) keep saying another candicate inside the field.I been waiting there for more than 2 hours.Kindly fix the bug.TYVM.

#19 slaggsauce

slaggsauce

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

i reently quit RO2 cuzi had a older PC that couldnt handle it so i quit. i got a new pc so i started agn w/a new character. why am i havin to do much grinding? why did they get rid of like 40$% of all te quests game? plz help. in my opinion that was dumb idea, now theres even less to do

#20 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

This is RO1 section and pretty much "dead" now. Please use this section instead > http://forums.warppo...agnarok-2-lots/

#21 LordFrankz

LordFrankz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:42 AM

Hi CM ODA,

PRO community member here.

Hoping this is the right forum thread for my suggestion on over upgraded equipment from PRO.

If you ever go along with downgrading equipment from PRO, i reckon it would be better to have a fixed minus upgrade for all equipment. 
This is to be fair with PRO players (those over-upgrades did not come from air, in PRO it came at a cost. It would be UNFAIR to those who have for instance a +15 gear downgraded to a certain level the same as those who have +11 or lower gears.

Hence the suggestion that if u ever want to downgrade at least make it fair. Downgrade ALL equipment with a certain value.

Hoping that you put this into consideration.

Best regards. 

#22 irugavalentany

irugavalentany

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSao Paulo, Brazil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:05 AM

the elder willow map seens to be with wrong setting since now there is more horn than EW, i tried to kill them for the bounty board of prontera(killing the mob on payon) and i killed only 40 EW in 30 min!!

#23 Taien

Taien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

After X years, the bug with the Ranger class change quest where the AI files don't exist still hasn't been fixed.  And the workarounds don't work.  So please fix it.

#24 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

Please use the appropriate iRO1 forum subsection to report other map settings than what CM Oda requested in the first post. Overall, this is the archive section and a very old thread, I doubt it will get any attention.

Locking for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users