Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:17 AM

Experience Table

How can anyone cap without reset of quests? With 250% EXP "Bonus" and only having level 80-84 quests you still can't hit 85 :Emo_15:

(I quoted bonus cause after level 75+ I don't consider it a bonus but a necessity to level)

Can you give us a lot more EXP or are we suppose to wait until Quest Reset to level. It seems a waste getting premium and then 100% scroll and you still can't cap unless you have a whole bunch of level 70s quests. :)

Also level 83+ quests can't be done in time during events while scroll running as its damn near impossible to get pt started. And where do you grind for EXP in your 80s? PD is worthless and JS penalty is too much and considering the amount you need to level.

So reset quests please or just give us 10KK EXP Scroll drops. I prefer the scroll drops :)

Edited by Chardane, 19 December 2011 - 10:21 AM.

#2 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

Experience Table

How can anyone cap without reset of quests? With 250% EXP "Bonus" and only having level 80-84 quests you still can't hit 85 :Emo_15:

(I quoted bonus cause after level 75+ I don't consider it a bonus but a necessity to level)

Can you give us a lot more EXP or are we suppose to wait until Quest Reset to level. It seems a waste getting premium and then 100% scroll and you still can't cap unless you have a whole bunch of level 70s quests. :)

Also level 83+ quests can't be done in time during events while scroll running as its damn near impossible to get pt started. And where do you grind for EXP in your 80s? PD is worthless and JS penalty is too much and considering the amount you need to level.

So reset quests please or just give us 10KK EXP Scroll drops. I prefer the scroll drops :)

When they raised level cap, the amount needed to go up in level was lowered. Hell I grinded 50% of 85 pretty fast. Of course killing 8 scorpions solo don't hurt... :blaugh:

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

It still does make you level even with new changes. Also I am certain that Russian website is not dated.

I can't handle more than one mob at a time, lie I cant handle 1 ST mob and my tempest is 85. Can't afford to +30 my gear.

It seems as the levels go higher quests give less exp percentage to total needed. I would assume at level 99 you are going to get 1% from quests and the rest in grind. :P

Edited by Chardane, 20 December 2011 - 02:09 AM.

#4 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:04 AM

its so easy to lvl. just a little farm and you have some % more on high lvl. i think ppl forgot wath is grind. s1 was pure grind from lvl 66+. or s2 begin was 10-15% questing (hh, scroll, pet, prem, gvg) from lvl 74-79. so pls stop stupid cry for more quests. fix bether all the other sad thing we have in this game.

ps. s2 is easy for solo grind. i remember me s1 was the hell for solo. something like no rad = no grind

Edited by Nerthu, 20 December 2011 - 05:05 AM.

#5 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

its so easy to lvl. just a little farm and you have some % more on high lvl. i think ppl forgot wath is grind. s1 was pure grind from lvl 66+. or s2 begin was 10-15% questing (hh, scroll, pet, prem, gvg) from lvl 74-79. so pls stop stupid cry for more quests. fix bether all the other sad thing we have in this game.

ps. s2 is easy for solo grind. i remember me s1 was the hell for solo. something like no rad = no grind

Hehe. I remember killing 4 Black Spiders Solo and people were like "WTF Craft, how you doing that" LOL Ah, the good ole days of S1. Some days I do miss the Black Hand farming...

#6 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

get an ST party you lazy bum. or just grind monotonously on crappy mobs.

this game got a heck of a lot easier this year with more scrolls, more events, more tb, better quest xp curve, that quest reset and easier to get decent gear. no1 said to lvl to cap in 1 month >.> spent half a year doing 65-72 on the old system.

#7 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere. I bet all of you as soon as the quests reset you did a lot of your early quest to hit 70 so mainly I see false preaching :P

It's not about grind its fact high level quests give a very low percentage of needed EXP. It's ridiculous.

Also there's a huge difference from grinding from 1-75 and 80-85. I have done my fair share of grind. I've level my rad and tank to 65 without doing quests and a lot of higher levels purely on grind with my tempest. But when I hit 80 there is little I can solo grind on that gives me good exp in respect to the amount I need and finding a good ST party is near impossible.

I don't feel like grinding the missing 6 Billion EXP for levels 80-85, its a tad too much for my rad and tank.

And if you don't like quests reset don't do them.

Why are you so selfish :blaugh:

#8 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere. I bet all of you as soon as the quests reset you did a lot of your early quest to hit 70 so mainly I see false preaching :P

It's not about grind its fact high level quests give a very low percentage of needed EXP. It's ridiculous.

Also there's a huge difference from grinding from 1-75 and 80-85. I have done my fair share of grind. I've level my rad and tank to 65 without doing quests and a lot of higher levels purely on grind with my tempest. But when I hit 80 there is little I can solo grind on that gives me good exp in respect to the amount I need and finding a good ST party is near impossible.

I don't feel like grinding the missing 6 Billion EXP for levels 80-85, its a tad too much for my rad and tank.

And if you don't like quests reset don't do them.

Why are you so selfish :blaugh:

The trick is getting to 79 100%. From 80-85 there is NO GRINDING needed to hit 85. Quests alone should do it provided you have prem or for the case now Xmas Cards.
I went from 79 100% to 85.50% Just doing Quests. Still have ALL ET/ST/JS And Ex Camp quests as well as ALL other map quests save DNA quests un done.
I grinded the last .50%, Save for the DNA quest. It didn't take that long, a few weeks. Im pretty sure they lowered the EXP needed or else it would of taken me way longer to cap.
Be thankful.... In S1 it was WAY WORSE.

#9 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

There are a few points there. You went from 79 100% to 85 50% just doing quests and without the need to do all ET/ST/JS and Ex Camp bcs the quests were reseted. All those quests arnt lvl 80+, all those quests are the ones you have from lvl 70 to 85. The point of the thread is for the ones that dont have the adventage of the quest reset. Sure, i could sit and said, "but i leveled to 85 just fine" but that was bcs i had the reseted quests in my favor and didnt need to do much effort.

Take in account that with cards, premium and maybe an xp scrolls you did almost all the quests in Numaren (except ET/ST/JS and Ex Camp) and it only made you go from 80 to 85 50%, then, the players without the benefit of the reset, must grind from 70 to 80 and then wait for another xmas event?

You grinded the last 50%, that is great, but like you said, you can kill 8 scorpions alone, not many can do that. The thing is that taking in account how hard is to find a grind party, the only reasonable way to lvl up is to have very good gear. So, the premium isnt enough anymore to lvl up, now need also very good gear to do it.

#10 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

Hehe. I remember killing 4 Black Spiders Solo and people were like "WTF Craft, how you doing that" LOL Ah, the good ole days of S1. Some days I do miss the Black Hand farming...

yes old s2 "dream". i remeber on a fast grind at lvl66 duo lava moster. arround 1% in 1h grind wile scroll. a death was a hugh penalty in the exp. and all the openmap grind in party couse the mobs was much stronger then now. it was a real competition XD

#11 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:09 AM

There are a few points there. You went from 79 100% to 85 50% just doing quests and without the need to do all ET/ST/JS and Ex Camp bcs the quests were reseted. All those quests arnt lvl 80+, all those quests are the ones you have from lvl 70 to 85. The point of the thread is for the ones that dont have the adventage of the quest reset. Sure, i could sit and said, "but i leveled to 85 just fine" but that was bcs i had the reseted quests in my favor and didnt need to do much effort.

Take in account that with cards, premium and maybe an xp scrolls you did almost all the quests in Numaren (except ET/ST/JS and Ex Camp) and it only made you go from 80 to 85 50%, then, the players without the benefit of the reset, must grind from 70 to 80 and then wait for another xmas event?

You grinded the last 50%, that is great, but like you said, you can kill 8 scorpions alone, not many can do that. The thing is that taking in account how hard is to find a grind party, the only reasonable way to lvl up is to have very good gear. So, the premium isnt enough anymore to lvl up, now need also very good gear to do it.

All true enough. If you were 79 100% the scroll reset made it way easy to hit 85. Lower levels and or new players kinda get screwed. Since they removed alot of the lower level quests and raised their levels.
Glad I had all my main alts to 79 before reset.....

Of note, I didnt want the scroll reset. I saved all my quests from 75-79. so the scroll reset basicly screwed me -_- Also I leveled up shortly after cap raise, didn't need crappy xmas cards...

Edited by Crftwise, 21 December 2011 - 05:14 AM.

#12 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:23 AM

Chardane is a some -_- noob player and been crying about lvling as soon as he started playing, please quit.

It had to be said.

#13 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:50 AM

Experience Table

this russians have lots of exp bonuses when you put them all on max u can lvl up 100% by quests o.o the-_- ?
edit: i see nao my russian translator is rusty ...

Edited by Rapsod, 21 December 2011 - 07:51 AM.

#14 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

Chardane is a some ;) noob player and been crying about lvling as soon as he started playing, please quit.

It had to be said.

Were you born a jerk or did something happen in your life to make you one? :angry:

This is suggestion forum and I can make as many as I want. From now on just skip all my threads please.

All true enough. If you were 79 100% the scroll reset made it way easy to hit 85. Lower levels and or new players kinda get screwed. Since they removed alot of the lower level quests and raised their levels.
Glad I had all my main alts to 79 before reset.....

Of note, I didnt want the scroll reset. I saved all my quests from 75-79. so the scroll reset basicly screwed me :D Also I leveled up shortly after cap raise, didn't need crappy xmas cards...

You must admit you have top gear. If I had same gear as you I wouldn't care for a reset but I don't.

Anyway it is just a suggestion and most likely they will ignore it until next update.

#15 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

Were you born a jerk or did something happen in your life to make you one? :angry:

This is suggestion forum and I can make as many as I want. From now on just skip all my threads please.

You must admit you have top gear. If I had same gear as you I wouldn't care for a reset but I don't.

Anyway it is just a suggestion and most likely they will ignore it until next update.

I wouldn't say top gear, but decent. If I wanted top I would of made a 72 set. Im more built for survivability... As far as Gravity, it depends of their Korean Masters. Im still waiting to see this so called 'Nightmare" rehashed Crecent map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users