• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#326 simplyrains

simplyrains

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:42 AM

what about artistan ? and rider is still Over power, with all those dodges and crazy moving speed.

#327 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

what about artistan ? and rider is still Over power, with all those dodges and crazy moving speed.

rider- you mean raider? I presume if a raider is wearing all precious gear and typoon with sagi they will be fas,t but not as fast as they're supposed to be. their dodge actually isn't that high

#328 kudaloncat

kudaloncat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:57 AM

Awww I'm sorry, do you feel less OP on your Champ now? -_- *pat pat*

my mean passive attack power champ to high and berserk to high... and made me QUIT rose... that sucks... i am already give ALL my gear dealer

#329 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

For the next time a skill reset is implemented, I suggest pricing it per level. For instance, I have a level 2x soldier that will need a reset, but deleting and recreating it would be a lot less costly. However, I already spent a few IM consumables on it, so I can't afford to. It's a bit silly if you ask me.

Edited by Zayin, 21 December 2011 - 07:10 AM.

#330 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

For the next time a skill reset is implemented, I suggest pricing it per level. For instance, I have a level 2x soldier that will need a reset, but deleting and recreating it would be a lot less costly. However, I already spent a few IM consumables on it, so I can't afford to. It's a bit silly if you ask me.

Your not buying your skill resets from the Npc?

"â?¢Characters will be able to purchase a Skill Reset from [Monster Coin Trader] for 10M Zulie.
â?¢Skill Resets available through December 27th."

#331 jrzb30

jrzb30

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

huh? havent u read what i talked about? am not talking about champs -.-
my main is not even a champ, am even glad i wont see so much champs around so i can go back to my champ
u should read my posts before talking non sense.

p.s. this is something ive been talking about 3 weeks ago b4 this patch, learn to pay attention b4 u speak.

omg i am soooo sorry i didnt realize u were THE scarletdragon plz forgive me for i have been away for a month
and havent been able to follow up on u, master. u say "deathblow" for all classes last time i checked
champion was a class and u say u want to go back to it hmm... 2+2= champ+"deathblow"
imagine uw
20+ guys atking crystal "deathblow" gg 2 min uw
u shouldn't assume before u make an ass of ur self

#332 Prashanti

Prashanti

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

Stick to the balance issue, fight your personal vendettas somewhere else.

#333 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:57 AM

Your not buying your skill resets from the Npc?

"�?�Characters will be able to purchase a Skill Reset from [Monster Coin Trader] for 10M Zulie.
�?�Skill Resets available through December 27th."

Think Zayin Iis saying that's to much for a lvl 20 soldier to pay and needs to be priced by lvl.

#334 ScarletDragon

ScarletDragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationNeo Domino City

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

omg i am soooo sorry i didnt realize u were THE scarletdragon plz forgive me for i have been away for a month
and havent been able to follow up on u, master. u say "deathblow" for all classes last time i checked
champion was a class and u say u want to go back to it hmm... 2+2= champ+"deathblow"
imagine uw
20+ guys atking crystal "deathblow" gg 2 min uw
u shouldn't assume before u make an ass of ur self

its just a suggestions and a finishing deathblow doesnt mean it will deal 99999 dmg -.- get serious 20 of them cant even take half hp of a crystal and i am not asuming, u should read, analyze and use the peanut u got in the head b4 u talk and came talking bs about me and a champ when u didnt even read my original post piece of ignorant

#335 noobje

noobje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:52 AM

I even cant reset my champs skill cause my character is bugged >.> And theyre arent fixing it either. Send more then 6 Mails.

#336 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

Mages > Champs

GG

#337 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:18 AM

Think Zayin Iis saying that's to much for a lvl 20 soldier to pay and needs to be priced by lvl.

ah right, understood. Heh I thought Item Mall resets were being bought and just thought "Noooooo"
Im dithering about abit today. Daughters having unexpected emergency surgery over in England.
So my brains not as it should be, while i await news via pigeon.

#338 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

Why does melees stop when you use Voltage Storm .__.? I know i can just use the Normal Attack skill but still it doesnt work all the time so i have to press the char im attacking again. I understand if it was an aoe sleep like Arti but its only a stun ._. . Even mage's aoe stun doesnt stop them from running towards their opponent(or does it idk forgot to check)

Ah I see, there also seems to be an animation problem where the character jumps forward.
This could be the cause.

Interesting enough, I'm not that surprised that the majority who have complained about there champs being nerfed have actually properly tested them on how they are now.
The economy at present seems to be nothing but Aurum gears for sale.

I still think champs are decent, they have kept their AP, Mspd Passive, 2 Mspd Downs, their apsd and crit are not affected.
I don't know why a lot are just focusing on the champs being ineffective, perhaps the majority do play it over others.
Other classes also had their skills changed, Clerics for example is down to a stun, mages can actually miss with their skills, Artis have a shared cooldown with grenades, so a loss of another stun.

The balancing eventually will be looked into at a later stage I believe.
So there will be a lot more changes eventually, as there always have been over the years.

Edit:
Could the Halo from Item Mall be looked into.
I don't think that's possible to purchase at present.
It's on the website and Promotions Tab, but not on the actual Helmets section.

Edited by Oerba, 21 December 2011 - 12:37 PM.

#339 bambam010

bambam010

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Locationbehind you
  • Server:leonis

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

Point Blank Arrow
  • Range has been reduced to 8M.
  • Cooldown has been reduced by 9 seconds
  • Are you serious? we'll be extinct if u keep this up dammit

Edited by bambam010, 21 December 2011 - 12:48 PM.

#340 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

[quote name='Soda' timestamp='1324481351' post='693920']
Why does melees stop when you use Voltage Storm .__.? I know i can just use the Normal Attack skill but still it doesnt work all the time so i have to press the char im attacking again. I understand if it was an aoe sleep like Arti but its only a stun ._. . Even mage's aoe stun doesnt stop them from running towards their opponent(or does it idk forgot to
ill be back soon

#341 Amnesia101

Amnesia101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

Champs have a hard time falling into a Niche with their 3 specs, as it is right now it's a very big jumble of crudely constructed builds.
The advantage is that there's (seemingly) a large margin of choices but picking a sword skill just for the ACC and taking an Axe stun while taking Mspeed/Defense down from spear seems awkward and broken. Sword champs are still very strong, the recent change did little for Axe champions, which is still the weakest of the 3 choices. Spear champions lack a distinction.
Overall the class is still strong but it's not a reflection of what the skill trees are trying to be nor is there a clear enough/balanced enough differences between the diff weapon types.

#342 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:37 AM

I don't think the word got out enough about the 10m skill resets. I already sold a few at 130-140m since the patch XD

#343 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

I don't think the word got out enough about the 10m skill resets. I already sold a few at 130-140m since the patch XD

hehe lucky u, good thing not everyone reads forum -_-

#344 Tguang

Tguang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:12 AM

if mage skill can be missed then what is used for M-Def?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users