Assassin Job Change - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Assassin Job Change

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eriklindelof

Eriklindelof

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

Hi. I can't finish the Job Change quest. I made it through the hole quest. I was talking to the GuildMaster, and was going to select a Weapon, I chose Katar but the chat with the GuildMaster closed (without me clicking on "close"). I talked to the GuildMaster again, and he sent me to Guildsman without a Katar or any otherweapon that i was able to choose from, and without the "Necklace Of Oblivion" (which is needed to complete the Job change quest and fully become an Assassin). I walked up to the Guildsman and talked to him. And he said:

(Assassin Expert 'Huey')
Hey, what happend...? How come you didn't bring the Necklace of Oblivion? You're supposed to carry that with you, so where is it?
You better get that Necklace of Oblivion again before the guildmaster finds out! Hurry, and do your best to get it!
When you finally succeed in getting it, bring it to me! *Sigh...*

I've tried everything, nothing works! I just can't get those items back. Please help me with this..

#2 Crypts

Crypts

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

Agreed this is annoying we are thieves stucked at job 50 with nothing to do...... and nobody do nothing ¬¬ , this is kinda a serious bug please someone help us......

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:23 PM

Either get a necklace of oblivion from some other player, or contact the GMs via ticket at support.warpportal.com (tell them the char name, the server, and whether you wanted the katar or dagger weapon) and they'll give you the weapon and necklace.

If you're on ymir, just pm me your char name and i'll mail you one in a jiffy (pm, so I get an email about it, and you'll get the necklace faster).

What happened is you tabbed out while in the conversation to research whether you wanted a katar or dagger. Conversations with NPCs time out after about a minute (there are good reasons for this). Unfortunately, the flag to say that you've finished talking to him is set BEFORE you choose the weapon and get the necklace. I've argued to Heim that they should just remove the necklace requirement completely, or have it give the necklace earlier, or any number of other solutions, but my pleas have gone unanswered.

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 December 2011 - 02:27 PM.

#4 MEGALION11

MEGALION11

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

please send me a necklace at i dont care about the other just please send me the necklace. my charater is THUNDER10 on ymir

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

Mailed

#6 sham99

sham99

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Hi..please help me,i also get the problem like him, i already done everything and until i choose weapon katar,then the guild master does not give me anything even katar instead teleport me back...im using valkyrie open server...what should i do,this is first my first time playing,so i really don't know what happens :(

btw my char is "XxRaIzOxX [H.4.C]"

Edited by sham99, 11 June 2012 - 08:44 PM.

#7 christinediong95

christinediong95

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:28 AM

Hi, gm im facing the same problem right now

my id AngelChris

the server im located in is the classic loki

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:51 AM

Hi, gm im facing the same problem right now
my id AngelChris
the server im located in is the classic loki

Hello there,
Please send in a ticket, request the GM staff to help you with the job change quest. State the part you are stuck at, character name and server.
Alternatively, you can check in-game if any player is selling the item [Necklace of Oblivion]. Would suggest opening a public chatroom at Asgard Town to look for the same.

To learn about the ticket system and sending tickets check out this post.

​Thank you and good luck.

Locked due to necromancy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users