The devil Flovi's cookies home - DS MyCrib [MyHome Edition] - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The devil Flovi's cookies home

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hi guys! I welcome you to my home, where my friends, Paris and other devil, often come to hang out.

Posted Image

My home is yummy. The wall, windows, and the furnitures were made from cookies and cream. They can be eaten and really delicious!! Because Christmas was coming, I decorated my cookies home for Christmas to welcome Santa :Emo_18: . We hung the socks on the chocolate window, hoping Santa will come, enjoy our sweets, and then give us nice presents.

UNFORTUNATELY, instead of Santa, people who like sweets especially Donuts came!!! They ate all of my furnitures!!! We were too late to stop them because many people kept coming to hunt my friend's wing and keeping us busy.

We are really in bad moodddd!!! My friend just lost her wing (she wears her spare wing atm), and now our home, that suppose to be our home SWEET home, is being eaten :) !!! NO MERCYYY :) :Emo_18: !!!!!

They are too busy eating my home and not noticing us. We successfully defeat them and preserve their head in aquariums full of formalin!!

Finally we can have our rest and peace... enjoying our time by looking at nice decorations, the preserved head in aquarium :Emo_18:

See ya and thanks for reading.

List of furniture:
  • Christmas window x2
  • Christmas tree
  • Aquarium x3
Thanks alot to my guildies (Ker, Smear, Bro, Nocty, Loveia, Vyk, R0XAS) and my friend (Hare) for their help.

#2 Kerwell

Kerwell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:07 AM

Way to make us feel fat! QQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users