2 replies to this topic

#1 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

We need an interface to study Requiem's internal market so we can maxamize profits in the AH. My proposal is to have an analytics layers so players can see the rate items are selling at, the minimum, average, and mean price of the item, and the amount currently on sale so they can make informed market decisions on the buying and selling of goods.

#2 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

lol. Here's how you game the AH in Requiem to make between a million and millions of lants per day, no problem, every day. Stand in front of AH. Buy low and sell high, anytime you can make at least 100% profit. The faster you can flip items, the bigger your pile of cash gets, so don't be overly stingy as turnover is at least as important as sales price. As to what's low and what's high based on what events have happened recently, what's coming soon, and what non-surprises the Cash shop has in store, that's why you've got to stand in front of AH all day for a lot of the time until you become that repository of knowledge you're asking for a spreadsheet on. Also, less shrooms.

#3 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

We need an interface to study Requiem's internal market so we can maxamize profits in the AH. My proposal is to have an analytics layers so players can see the rate items are selling at, the minimum, average, and mean price of the item, and the amount currently on sale so they can make informed market decisions on the buying and selling of goods.

thats sounds pretty complex... and seeing how they cant even make proper easy stuff...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users