4 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:41 AM

Enchants: we should be able to see in the Auctioner if the item have an effect enchant in them, like it was before.

Reinforcement: the items should have a little star or something like that marking wich stats grow when we reinforce them. This way the players could know if the item is good for them without the need of place them in the Reinforcement Blacksmith. This could make things easier in the Auctiner too.

#2 netsniper

netsniper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:22 AM

thats a very nice idea

also i think will be a good idea to give the enchant and reinforce blacksmith a chain option
what i mean is if u put an item for enchant/reinforce and u have all the xeons u need in ur bags including the item mall xeons then instead of pressing "again" and put the item again and the xeons again u will not leave the cards window will automaticly put the xeons in for u and ull choose cards till u ran out of something (xeons,item broke or the mall items).

ofc if ull want to stop can always exit the reinf/enchant window.

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:59 AM

Yes, i was thinking in ways to make it faster too.

Maybe make a new slot to place all the xeons in the bag (the ones useful for that item) and the reinforce blacksmith take the nececary ones for each reinforcement. But for this, the windows shouldnt close.

#4 champy

champy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

sure easy and nice idea^^ before buying carus item, would be great to see it it's useful^^

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:57 AM

Yes, i was thinking on that, even in the raids we could know if the item will worth or not. I think all the time in this, checking the ah and some times without idea of wich stats rise for that set or weapon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users