• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:12 AM

mystic? mb skill:

Reign of Fire

Stun from Hell

strongest version of hellfire for 10 targets, 15m radius, duration 15 sec, with 500 dot affected by resist and aoe stun for 3 sec / tick :pif:

and

Reign of Light

Extreme Heal

supportive skill with 500 - 1000 HoT/ sec

muaha. :Emo_14:

#27 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:22 AM

haha that's like old Terms of Service with dmg

btw guys as syre suggested, you are talking about those super op skills that will 1 hit everyone...unless you beef everyone up, but anyways it would be WAY to hard to balance anything as powerfull as those skills.

they should just fix stuff that is currently in game instead :S

Edited by Famous, 14 February 2011 - 04:23 AM.

#28 Amidare

Amidare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:42 AM

yep, instead of OP 3rd job, we need balanced 2nd job :Emo_14:

#29 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:08 AM

Ofc that they should do other things first but that doesnt mean that we cant look for other things too.

Supper skills wouldnt be unbalanced if are done in the right way. If a skill is too powerful or affect too many targets, just increase its CD, the mana cost, the casting time, etc. For example, a Mega Lighting Storm for tempests that affect over 15 targets and have a huge area of effect but a dmg not higher than normal: it could have 3, 4 or even 5 secs casting time and 5 mins CD. Another skill could even stun the caster for a few secs after the skill is casted.

But the main idea about 3rd jobs isnt so much about too powerful skills but have a more powerful skill than the second job and that give a difference at higher lvls. Think about it, depending on the max lvl we get, it would be quite boring if we dont get new skills: the lvl 50 skills get lvl 10 at lvl 77, after that, we only can lvl the lvl 60 skills until lvl 87, and then what? only the classes that have lvl 70 skills can rise skills?

#30 Krzychu1990eg

Krzychu1990eg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

lol the hysteria totem suggestion is funny, defi is already too imba and his totem should stun for 2sec, rest time should be 50% slow

#31 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:20 AM

I was thinking in an Assassin only skill: seeing the transforations (the event ones) and how some nightmare monsters bury, i thought that it could be an assassin skill.

Assassin 3rd Jobs

Dont Have a Name:

-Bury:

The Assassin can bury in the floor and stay still, ready to attack. The skill wouldnt be like stealth, since the character cant move without break the skill, and unlike stealth, it cant be detected. Still, the skill would last x amount of time, otherwise the players would stay buried for too long (or even all a pvp mach, wich isnt desired). The character also cant suffer any type of damage while is buried but the skill cant be used in attack mode.

It could be a 2nd job skill too.

Edited by Nadesh, 13 July 2011 - 06:23 AM.

#32 Oswin

Oswin

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:13 AM

I think if they were to add a third class that it would be pretty cool if they added 3 per starter class, which would make 6 more per race. It would be easier to program and would add a little bit of customization. I think something it should look something like:
_______________Defender_______________
________________/____\________________
________Protector____Commander________
_________/______\____/_______\________
____Guardian____General____Champion___

For example Guardian would be more defense based and higher shield mastery, General would be balanced defense/offense and Champion would be more AoE damage and higher 1-h mastery. that way if you wanted a little more offense with your Protector you could class into General and if you wanted more Defense with your Commander you could class into General or if you liked your role you could further specialize into the other sub-class.

#33 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

Oh, wouldnt be bad at all, and would give a lot more posibilities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users