Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi welcome to my ME priest guide! ME priests are amazingly easy to level if you have the right equipment and know where to go. I'm going to cover all the equipment and skill information before I go over stats and levelling places and levelling tricks. Hope this helps someone and have fun destroying evil!

For each section I'm going to put a code on the end such as (#searchforme), so that if you hit control+F and type #1 in your browser, you can simply go to that section.

• Introduction to ME (#1)
  • Equipment to use (#2)
  • Skills to consider (#3)
  • Stats (#4)
  • Levelling tactics (#5)
  • Where to Level (#6)

Introduction to ME
#1intoME
All good howtos start with a link to a wiki.
http://irowiki.org/w...gnus_Exorcismus

ME is a 7x7 Holy elemental magic skill that hits only Demon Race and/or Undead Element monsters. If a monster isn't A Demon Race or Undead element forget it, go home and cry. You have a limitation on where you can level, but that's ok, because 90% of the time you'll have an elemental advantage and skills that reduce the incoming damage from those that you can level on.
You'll be using a Blue Gem every cast, so you'll want to be able to mob, but don't worry, most loots from MEable monsters will pay for your gems.

Something to keep in mind tho, Ragnarok likes to troll it's players. There's an undead RACE. Yeah. RACE. Not element. ME doesn't work on the undead race. Only the element. So you can't kill injustices. And for some nonsensical reason you can't excorcise ghosts either. If they're not demon. Most of them are, thankfully. You'll have to think carefully about what you're trying to kill and if it'll work. Databases are your best friend. But if it's not an insect/boss and can see people in hide, then you can kill it.

Before you read onwards, are you prepared to QUEST? Nameless Island access quest chain is quite frighteningly long looking and you have to go into the middle of thors. But the levelling experience is totally worth it.

Equipment

#2equip

Weapon:
The best weapon is an overupgraded
Posted ImageDivine Cross
It is a two handed weapon so you cannot use a shield, but it has an inbuilt demon and undead damage reduction of 15%
  • Reduces damage received from [Demon] and [Undead] races by 15%.
  • Set bonus with Spiritual Ring:
  • Dex +2
  • Increases magic damage by 10%.
  • Reduces damage received from [Demon] and [Undead] races by an additional 10%.
When equipped with the spiritual ring accessory, the reduction is 25% which is as close to a carded shield as you could want, and covers both demon and undead races, so it's the same as wearing a Teddy Bear and Khalitzburg card at the same time! You miss out on a little defence, but the damage boost is well worth it.

Alongside the

Posted ImageSpiritual ring

Is also this bonus:

Set bonus with Clip [1] or Rosary or Rosary [1]:

• SP Regen +9%
  • Increases the damage inflicted with [Magnus Exorcismus] by 30%.
  • Increases the damage inflicted with [Heal] and [Sanctuary] by 50%.
So! If your phen is in a clip or a rosary, you're also getting a 30% damage boost from both ME, Sanc and healbomb. Speaking of clips, carry a flash clip or some such alongside to phen swap with.
(I'll explain phen swapping in levelling tactics later, for those unfamilar with the concept.)

No other weapon will give you the same damage output as a high upgraded Divine cross with this combination (beleive me I've tried - even god items such as brisingamen don't beat it) and best of all, all these items are relatively cheap. The spiritual ring is the dogfood prize from ifrit and hibram, so MVPers sell them relatively cheap. Divine Crosses drop from skeggiolds in odin and Endless Tower and serve no purpose to anyone except ME priests. so getting this gear doesn't cost too much! yay!

In place of this you can use a high MATK weapon with a shield, such as the holy stick, but the MATK will not even come close to the divine cross.
And upgrade upgrade upgrade! The higher the better!

Headgear
At this current point in time the best headgear is the Witch's pumpkin hat / Gozarian mask combo from the 2011 halloween event
Posted Image Witch's Pumkin hat
Increases damage against [Undead] and [Demon] race monsters by 15%.
Set bonus with Gozarian Mask:Posted ImageGozarian Mask

Failing this, or in the case of needing a status resistance headgear, a magic attack boosting hat, or cast time reduction hat will work very well.

Good options are:

Good cards for these hats include isillia, Katheryn Keyron (at +9) and any status resistance card, although I would recommend using the Isilla or kathy on your top headgear and then using a mid hedgear for status resistance.

For bottom headgear, either an angry snarl (defence) or a ninja scroll (matk)

Armor

Armor choices come down to how much zeny you have and how intensely you want to play.
Ideally I would recommend a slotted Holy Robe with a pecopeco card in it, but for the most part, a non slotted holy robe or any HP armor will do just fine.
If you're really feeling adventureous, using a cheap armor with a clock card in it and hotkeying that with your regular armor can help out a lot! Wear the clock armor whilst getting hit until guard is activated, switch armor and take less damage!

Garment
Immune/deviant high upgraded Valk mant would be the best thing to aim for.
Nid garb is a good second choice, I prefer the extra perfect dodge of the valk mant on this type of character.

Shoes
For non trans use any HP boosting shoes you have. Lets assume you don't plan to be non trans for long.
For trans, Variant shoes or high upgraded diabolus boots with HP boosting card such as Firelock soldier, Matyr. You shouldn't need an SP boost.

Skills
#3skillz
As an ME priest, you will always want ME to be at level 10 (it really is no good at less than that), you should also aim to max out divine protection, possibly using your second class skills.
There are two ways you can play your ME character, the first style using Safety wall and playing more like a mage class, the second, being vit/defence based and working on taking as little damage as possible. Maxing angelus is a really good way to do this, but I would not recommend it for a non trans character, as you need a good HP pool. The angelus/vit style of play also opens itself up to using Kaahi to additionally heal yourself.

Skills to consider carefully.

Divine Protection:

You always get level 5 of this as an aco anyway, the extra 5 points come from skipping angelus and from priest skill points. The extra defence is well worth it, but if you want to hybrid support, it's not a crucial loss.

Angelus:

Is a beautiful skill when maxed, but you need upwards of 70~80 vit for it to become effective.

Ressurection:
Do you plan to party or solo a lot? If you're going to solo a lot and only party with a few understanding friends, you can consider foregoing level 4 res to get more SW or sanc.....
If you plan to party in high end dungeons or in turn ins, you should max res.

Magnificat:
You probably only need level 1. Just remember to recast it a lot in parties.

Safety wall:

SW is good in parties as well as for a soloist ME priest. The minimum skill level for this you should consider is level 7 if you plan on using it. (except the level 1 req for ME of course)
Level 7 through 10 have the same cast time. (the lowest possible) level 10 blocks more hits than level 7.

Sanctuary:
again, this counts as both a party and solo skill, though more so a party skill. At max it needs to be level 7, level 3 is acceptable to use if you plan on using it with heal gear. It's not totally necessary.
You may consider it for precasting in front of your ME to heal you as you tank the mob.

Turn Undead:
Will you honestly use this skill? It can be good when maxed if you don't have gem money, but you would be better off grabbing a turn in party.

Eucharistica:
AB skill, but AMAZING. It's 10% less damage from demons and undeads. Did you know with this skill you can stack up to 87% demon resistance from gear? 97% if a crusader class gives you resistant souls. It's AMAZINGLY helpful, but a skill point eater. You can get it with sacrament and be so beefy and a decent supporter.

Adoramus:
Only good if you like pretty big numbers and spamming blue gems. Really.

Example skill builds

Nontrans skill build
http://irowiki.org/~...AhEbajOqxdEHnaX

trans skill build (SW style/ w level 4 res)
http://irowiki.org/~...njOqxdEHNaScAJy

trans skill build (SW/max sanc level 2 res - soloist build)
http://irowiki.org/~...njOqxdCInaScAJy

trans skill build (Angelus style)
http://irowiki.org/~...bnjOqxkee1ScAJy

AB skill build.

vit/defence skill build (Angelus and eucharistica)
http://irowiki.org/~...BabkbfSrCgScHcY

Offensive build with support capability (Sacrament/Adoramus/max SW with level 4 res)
http://irowiki.org/~...OsOkbdsrCdscHcY

Stats
#4statz
Possibly the most confusing yet most simple part of any build. What stats to get?

str - no (you can get weight limit boost from kafra shop)
agi - potentially for defence, but not recommended
int - 100 minimum
vit - 80 ~ 100
dex ~ 100
luk 70 - 100

INT
Int affects your matk, the more int you have, the more damage you'll do. It lowers your cast time too.
To be honest, the majority of your damage will come from the weapon. 100 is a good number to aim for since it doesn't eat into your stats too much, gives you good regen and a decent heal.

VIT
The more vit you get, the less dex/int/luk you can get. But the longer you'll live. The more likely you'll have status immunity. I like to aim for AT LEAST 100 vit on all my priests for that reason. The question is do you want to be more defence or offense? That's a personal choice, nobody can decide that for you. If your gear isn't good for defence, go more vit. If your gear is good for defence and you want to make amazing damage, lower your vit and go with high int/dex

DEX
Affects your cast time and adds to matk. There's no reason to go above 100 since skills that matter have fixed cast times. At this point, you're better getting luk for extra matk and...

LUK
this adds to your matk (so more heal more damage) but also to status resistance. If you can get 70 luk and then gloria, you can be curse immune. If you get 77 luk and an archangelling card, you can have lightening fast SP regen when supporting.

Unless you're aiming for some off the wall specialized build, going above 100 in any stat isn't really a great idea. It severely limits how much you can get in your other stats.

Edited by Xellie, 03 January 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

Levelling Tactics

(details to come, just placeholding)

• Angelus defence tank everything
  • Triple SW hit n' run
  • Single SW/Sanc
  • Fake Party Share
  • Kaahi

Edited by Xellie, 26 February 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

reserved #2 just incase

#4 futendoji

futendoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

Very nice and clean guide till now, althought i really want to see sectin 5 and 6 :-P, also precasting a lvl 7 sanct before me, a lt of times will prevent you from getting hit, sice sanctuary has a push back efect.
And now some criticism :-P first, i disagree whit the divine cross being only usefull for me uilds, its also one of the best weapon, gear sets, for suport priests, they can solo lvl healbombing whit it for more dmg than any other gears i have seen, also the amount of heal of a non upgraded divie cross is almost the same as the ones from a healing staff +5 in fact divine cross +4 heals for like 200 more than healing staff at +5, just coz of being a lvl 4 weapon and heal formula adding matk as plain amount of hp healed at the end of healing formula Also after a few tests since baklance patch and the reinroduction of custom cast times from iro, i can say that whit 70 base dex youre fine as priest or h. priest, maybe for a you need that 100 dex, but im barelly noticing 0.1-0.3 secs diference in cast time using +9 cod or not using it, at 70 total dex(whit bless)the diference is iwhit cod i can do 50% of the cast of the 4th me efore the first ends, whitout CoD +9 i get to 33-40% of the cast from the 4th me that was tested some hours ago on a lvl 89 priest

Well for the rest good work, and im hopping to see the last 2 sections of the guide ;-)

#5 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:32 AM

Actually a little curious about the Witch's Pumpkin Hat, does that increase Magical Damage to Demons/Undead by 15% as well?

Edit: nvm, tested it myself and confirmed it does.

Edited by Sumimi, 12 January 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#6 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

Thx a lot for making this useful guide :blah: But compared to these gears u mentioned above (weapon, armor, garment, shoes), is judgement set still better?

Edit: Ok I saw ur post below, now I'm confused myself whether I'm a soloist or not. I only partying during TI or MVP-ing and when I'm lvling at ME AB lvling spots, I'm solo 99% of the time. Maybe I should get this set for MVP-ing (and pvp) only? Hmm...

Edited by Yomihime, 17 January 2012 - 09:20 AM.

#7 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

what i would like to have the most is a guide with places to level efficently for each level range. since you already mentioned holy casters are limited to certain places due to race/element restrictions of ME, it would be nice to know where to go to kick some butt.

also i think you should include the judgement set in your equipment recommendations. those may not always be first choice but parts of it have their use and they are fairly easy to get once you reach a certain level. they will also be very cheap in future, i'm sure. there will always be bishops who want the affection-set but keep getting the judgement parts. so sooner or later the market will be flooded with those and prices go down.

- the mace has solid magic attack, a slot, is weapon lvl 4 and procs for up to 40% more dmg on demons. might be a nice alternative if someone can't get their hands on a divine cross (which is likely on ygg)

- the shawl autocasts the oratio lvl you learned which might be kinda cool, depending on the success chance. though it'll lower your defensive possibilities quite a bit.

- the shoes kinda rock, 10% less dmg from demon/undead. variants are expensive, judgement shoes are def. worth to look at, even if you have the money for variants.

- the robe comes in dark element by default which isn't bad either. especially dark strike of banshees can hurt quite alot. (also i'd consider putting bathory in holy robe rather than peco)

- bible of promise rocks too, it buffs you for 70 more magic attack which is quite a bunch. the -20def are worth it especially if you're the savety wall kind of girl. the bible can be switched easily when wearing another shield or the divine cross via hotkey.

all those equips can of course be enchanted, which gives some extra stats hp/sp.
while i wouldn't wear the complete set, i think single parts are in some cases worth getting.

solid guide but i think it can need some improvement. which it probably will get as it is "WIP" as i just read.

Edited by Agahim, 15 January 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#8 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

Alright then, it's been 13 days since the last update so...I'll contribute.

I was actually going to write my own ME guide but you (the OP) had already started one :3

Equipment
  • Bloody Butterfly Clip: Cheaper and level with, you will have to "Phen Switch" so you don't have a ginormous cast time.
  • Yggdrasil Crown: This is actually more important later, when you're taking more damage then you can tank with higher leveled mobs (aka 4x Banshees and 1-2 Zombies or a Bloody Murderer and 4-5x Loli Ruris). Having more damage isn't always the best idea when you're going to die and the mob still dies in one ME, healing more temporarily while the mobs go down and switching back to MATK/Damage gear later may result overall in survivability and better XP/hr.
  • Shoes of Judgement: Can be enchanted to give +4 INT/MATK I believe, also provides defense vs Demon and Undead, a solid choice for NI/Cursed Monastery, but not so much for Loli Ruris due to Bloody Murderers murderering you.

Leveling Tactics
  • Phen Switching to a Flash Rosary: Rosaries are cheap, provide mdef and 1 matk (and sometimes an extra PD). While they are higher leveled (level 90) compared to a Clip.
  • KE/Safety Wall Pre-ME: Some ME Acolytes use this little tactic to provide themselves some extra buffer (and safe cast for switch). The other tactic is...
  • Hard Assumptio Cast: Hard tanking mobs with double defense is always good, too many mobs however and you'll see that extra defense diminish.
  • Keep track of your buffs, losing Assumptio or Blessing mid ME is quite...painful.
  • Bible of Promise Vol1 Buff Swap: This only lasts for 60 seconds, however 70 extra M.ATK is the difference between needing an extra ME wave to take out the mob and dying from not enough heals.
  • When you do get High Heal, there won't be a need to use a Flash Rosary anymore cuz you'll be using High Heal.

Leveling Spots
  • To Priest: Unfortuneately you'll be leveling alot like other FS priests, stack INT to about 80/90 before pumping DEX. And even then...
  • To ME: Even until you get to Priest, you need 30 odd job levels before you unlock and get ME, I highly suggest getting 2 or 3 points into Magnificant to double your SP regeneration. When you start getting ME you can mob a little in GH Church and drop a Level 3-7 ME to kill your mob, it beats Heal Bombing. Having a Spiritual Ring/Rosary will help here. It's also cheap too!
  • Post Level 10 ME to 95+: One place and one place only, Geffen Dungeon 3. This place is heaven for ME priests, it's literally untouched (aside from the occasional other ME priest or Doppler Pow Hammers) and is full of goodies. What's more, everything here is a Demon (aside from Hunter Fly), so Holy Robe and Divine Cross Combo (or Khalitzberg Shield) is a godsend.
  • 95-trans to 115: TIs will become your main source of leveling after 100, but you can level in Niff 2 with Loli Ruris. Collect Drooping Cats :3
  • 105 to 125: Geffenia 1/2/3. This place is pretty straight forward, no hurtful undeads around so you can sport Demon Race Reductions and drop ME Bombs. Make sure you Pneuma (and it works) before you drop ME though, Violys when stacked do hurt. If you're going for Judex/Adoramus, I would still ignore the Violys and kill AKs for their Card :3
  • 113+: Odin's Island 2: Frus and Skogul. Just watch out for GREEN STUFF (aka change to undead). The EXP here's pretty terrible, I'd get NI unlocked as fast as possible...
  • 115+: Nameless Island 1/2/3, Slaughterers will slaughter you and Banshees will take most ABs 2 ME bombs to kill. When getting used to the place make sure you don't overmob yourself. When in doubt, fly wing or ME Bomb in Yggdrasil Crown (since it takes 2 ME bombs anyway). Banshees have a Level 2 Critical Wound which drops your effective healing by 40%, and even at Level 130 with 140 total int I normal heal myself for ~1400...

Edited by Sumimi, 04 February 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#9 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

If you have the extra income I recommend Glass of Illusions and Restoration Potions.

Restoration Potion (35 KP for 5), increases healing recovery by 20%. This modifier stacks additively, so player using a regeneration potion struck by level 5 would have healing recovery of 20% instead of 0%.

Glass of Illusion (25 KP for 10) increases your Perfect Dodge by 20 for 1 minute and may only be consumed once per 5 minutes.

Theses items are extremely cheap and come in boxes as well.

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

gonna scribble thoughts and calculate things about the judgement set just here, so don't read into any of this atm

Robe of Judgement
  • Blesses the wearer with the Shadow Property.
  • Increases [Judex] damage by 30% and decreases SP cost by 40.
^ sucks without the set. Judex is terrible.

Posted Image Shawl of Judgement
  • Adds a chance of casting [Oratio] Lv 2 while being physically or magically attacked. If a higher level of this skill is learned then that level will activate.
Oratio level 5 max, most likely?

> Loss of perfect dodge / immune / deviant.

Posted Image Shoes of Judgement
  • Decreases tolerance to all races by 10%.
  • Increases tolerance to Demon and Undead races by 10%.
ok no thats a lie, bloody murderers will murder you should you level there just for the mobbiness. plasmas and skegs will become scary.

Posted Image Empowered Mace of Judgement [1] A mace that strikes like the Judges gavel in deciding the fate of evil
  • Physical and Magical Attacks have a chance to do 40% more damage to Demon monsters for 7 seconds.
Stats Atk 170 MAtk 180 Str +2 Int +2Required Level 130

Some testing is required to test the play off between 180 matk + 30% more damage (depends on how often the chance for 40% more damage procs) vs 10% w/ higher matk

Defence comprimise? You gain 5% more demon or undead specific reduction via a shield, but you lose the both race reduction from Cross + immune + potential perfect dodge from valk mant or potential 7% reduction from nid.

You are effectively giving up all defence and HP for extra damage + enchants.

I'd imagine the set will be cheap enough (someone GAVE me a heap of the maces because they didn't want them) and sure enough, it might be good in party play. I would not recommend it to a soloist at all, they will just be frustrated at the damage taken most likely.

My concerns are also in the high level requirement. At 130 I assume a player to have a decent background of gear that may actually serve them better. I will try to get the set at some point and test all this vs the other setup. But half the issue with ME is the tanking, it's never really the damage output (I mean... 90% of the time you have elemental advantage anyway)

On a side note though.

30% spirit combo + 30% judgement set + 15% pumpkin hat could make for a bit of fun. The damage increase (without counting matk differences / other gears) is the same as throwing a +20% race card into the mix. So if you have something to compare that against, that's probably the indictator of how good the set is. Then start subtracting the difference in matk, the loss of def.

Edited by Xellie, 16 January 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#11 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Judgement Set was designed to help with Adoarmus soloists with that kind of set bonus. Hell with the set I'm sure solo MVPing FBH is possible (hit and run tactic).

Robe's only good for Judex if you want to farm Raydrics or you need that extra boost when hunting lower mobs.

Shoes I believe has a typo, it's supposed to be something like "Increases resistance to demon/undead by 10% but reduces resistance to all other races by 10%". We all know how bad kRO translations are.

Shawl is useless, Immune anything will outweigh Oratio. Even then Oratio's only a 1 second cast.

Mace is situational and needs testing, but I did a little 'whacking around' with it and didn't manage to get it to proc at all. The script onrenewal.playragnarok.com says "{ bonus2 bAddRace,RC_Demon,20; }",10,10000, which means it's a 1% chance to proc for 10 seconds.

Hope it helps.

#12 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

Doesn't FBH have magic mirror?

I can ask if they'll check the script for the shoes to make sure that's accurate or not. But if that's what it says at the moment, I'll put my faith in having more HP ^^:

I have some maces but they're unupgraded, I can ME things to test the proc rate I suppose!

#13 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

Does he? I've never actually faught FBH so I'm not entirely sure.

I know MVPing Bapho is possible though!

#14 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

I've mvped doppel and LOD on my AB haha

#15 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

tested shoes, they work, silly wiki worded it bad

#16 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

i don't know about ME, but on melee attacks the mace proccs fairly often. i can't complain.

another thing concerning your AB builds, you only get high heal lvl 1. that seems quite outdated to me. that was the thing to do pre-balance patch since the cooldown for lvl 5 was way too long, but now i'd really get it on lvl 5. don't you think? i find HH lvl 5. incredibly useful now, even without a cure lvl 1 light of cure ring. i'm not too sure what i'd sacrifice for it though, maybe clearance.

#17 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

i don't know about ME, but on melee attacks the mace proccs fairly often. i can't complain.

another thing concerning your AB builds, you only get high heal lvl 1. that seems quite outdated to me. that was the thing to do pre-balance patch since the cooldown for lvl 5 was way too long, but now i'd really get it on lvl 5. don't you think? i find HH lvl 5. incredibly useful now, even without a cure lvl 1 light of cure ring. i'm not too sure what i'd sacrifice for it though, maybe clearance.

Probably yes, I was holding out to see if the GMs decided to revert it to the iRO style or not.

Silentium might be better placed for a 150 AB who choose to MVP though. (for the mobs)

#18 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

In my opinion Adoramus AB is a completely different build from ME and should be categorized separately. Adoramus is mostly for single targets and for MvPing. It's really hard to run both without sacrificing the effectiveness of another (sacrificing Eucharista for Adoramus is really hard for people who don't have decent gears). Also, with buffed up mobs, getting HH level 5 is almost mandatory regardless of what AB build you are.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 16 January 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#19 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:56 PM

In my opinion Adoramus AB is a completely different build from ME and should be categorized separately. Adoramus is mostly for single targets and for MvPing. It's really hard to run both without sacrificing the effectiveness of another (sacrificing Eucharista for Adoramus is really hard for people who don't have decent gears). Also, with buffed up mobs, getting HH level 5 is almost mandatory regardless of what AB build you are.

You can sacrifice sacrament ;p Adoramus is pretty fast.

I have an adoramus AB, I'll do some stuff on her later maybe, but her build carries over in a very interesting way from ME.

On that note, I want to experiement with an agi/int/dex/str build for using adoramus and Duple light in a melee build.

#20 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:47 AM

You can sacrifice sacrament ;p Adoramus is pretty fast.

I have an adoramus AB, I'll do some stuff on her later maybe, but her build carries over in a very interesting way from ME.

On that note, I want to experiement with an agi/int/dex/str build for using adoramus and Duple light in a melee build.

Whoa, really? I thought it's 99% a must for any AB build (maybe since it's one of the most wanted skill) :D Every single person on irowiki forum told me so <.< Someone even told me that without sacra even sura can replace me in supporting @_@;;

@Sumimi: Um, lv110+ at odin shrine 2? Frus and skogul are beyond 15 lvl range. Sign quest is a pain to do and I think there are more violies than incubus and succubus :dunno:

Edited by Yomihime, 17 January 2012 - 12:15 PM.

#21 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:29 AM

High heal will not be changed back to pre balance.

#22 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

You forgot Tam because it's cute. If you're not wearing a status resist mid, probably the Elf Ears for the p. dodge since you're mobbing

Also why aren't you wearing exp shoes

Edited by Sera, 17 January 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#23 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:48 PM

You forgot Tam because it's cute. If you're not wearing a status resist mid, probably the Elf Ears for the p. dodge since you're mobbing

Also why aren't you wearing exp shoes

cause dying isn't fun. :<

Tam and fairy ears are awesome tho.

#24 gicko

gicko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Renewal- Chaos

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hi, currently leveling my ME priest @ wraiths and evil druids and i noticed that i didnt get any exp when i use ME and fly wing. What is the trick there to get exp even you teleported after you cast ME?

#25 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

make party and set it to share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic