Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal- Chaos

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

make party and set it to share.

Thx for the answer Xellie :)I want to ask what is the best way to overups your divine cross without sacrificing it?

Edited by gicko, 22 January 2012 - 01:36 AM.

#27 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

Mmm well I had a bunch in storage so I upgraded normally to 7, then I used enriched hammer to +10

But if you can't afford mutliples go with certs? I don't think the price of the base item is very high, but I guess they are rarer on ygg than Ymir.

#28 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

Personally, I found Adoramus made leveling with ME far easier, because I didn't need to worry about non-demon/undead monsters. Bloody murderers are one of the highest exp/kill in Niffelheim, and you can one shot them using Adoramus with a good ME AB around the levels you should be fighting there. And now that the judgement set has come out, I find myself KILLING (as opposed to just annoying) a lot of people in WoE. Suddenly my ME AB with Adoramus who was really only useful for recovering status effects and buffing, and occasionally hitlocking targets, has become a serious threat to certain classes in WoE. Between Silentium, Safety Wall, Pneuma, and Adoramus, it's a pretty deadly combo against pretty much anybody that isn't 150 like my AB. Of course, with the change to freeze resistance, TONS of people are wearing unfrozens, so it's extremely rare I find anybody besides RGs that are immune to Adoramus since the balance patch. I would highly suggest going that route if you'd like to have a priest that can solo-level, but still be somewhat useful in WoE.

#29 gicko

gicko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Renewal- Chaos

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

Mmm well I had a bunch in storage so I upgraded normally to 7, then I used enriched hammer to +10

But if you can't afford mutliples go with certs? I don't think the price of the base item is very high, but I guess they are rarer on ygg than Ymir.

Thx for the answer, I have decided to use certs on my divine cross. I just wanna ask were i can get it? npc, boxes, etc?

#30 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

What if I get lv1 sacrament? Is it still worth to get? I hope this won't getting off-topic.

Edited by Yomihime, 27 January 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#31 haf7ne5r

haf7ne5r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:25 AM

What if I get lv1 sacrament? Is it still worth to get? I hope this won't getting off-topic.

^^' I'm kinda just stumbled on the guide, so please don't mind me.

Level 1 Sacrament reduces your fixed cast time by 10%, which lasts for a minute.

Personally I've though of getting it myself but it's much more useful to max it *if you can afford to*. You should
check with your remaining skill points as to whether you can afford to get it or not.

As for myself, how essential is eucharistica?
I'm planning to max Adoramus and complete high heal, leaving me with 13 remaining skill points.
Any suggestions?

Edited by haf7ne5r, 08 February 2012 - 05:34 AM.

#32 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Xellie, u should add WCP to bottom headgear list :)

#33 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

Hey, err... I'm trying fruses and skoguls while waiting until someone vends an ice cream, but I kept dying no matter what. Maybe it's just me, but I think sanc doesn't work in odin shrine :angry:

#34 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

Whoa, really? I thought it's 99% a must for any AB build (maybe since it's one of the most wanted skill) :angry: Every single person on irowiki forum told me so <.< Someone even told me that without sacra even sura can replace me in supporting @_@;;

@Sumimi: Um, lv110+ at odin shrine 2? Frus and skogul are beyond 15 lvl range. Sign quest is a pain to do and I think there are more violies than incubus and succubus :Emo_21:

I actually just saw that, fixed. (113+)

Odin's temple is actually pretty terrible, I only stayed there for about 10% of a level before I unlocked NI.

#35 haf7ne5r

haf7ne5r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

I just wanted to elaborate on my situation *since I realized I wasn't being very clear about it* Right now I'm at Job 30, and I've already used mesmerizer for the free skill reset. Here are the skills I have currently.

So in this situation, what can I afford to get and what skills can be sacrificed? I was going to get sacrament, but in my case, I haven't even maxed meditatio yet Any suggestions? =p

http://irowiki.org/~...nkBsakb1qn1cHcY

#36 digitalhardcore

digitalhardcore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

hey xellie are you remaking val into a woe guild>??

#37 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

Just wanted to contribute my experiences (currently 137/44 ME/Support Hybrid):

1. As a normal priest, I was FS build with 99 INT and 99 VIT for maximum survival. Heal bombed all the way to TI range and TI until 99.

2. As a HP I was ME build and my Meditatio is maxed.

3. Went the support route as AB. I've maxed Sacrament and High Heal, although these two skills were maxed mainly for TI parties, they help A LOT in soloing too. With Crit Wound, HH still heals for around 5k with ME gears so that's very decent ^^

4. Currently working on getting Clearance and Silentium =)

5. Parties give better experience than soloing. However, I will solo mainly to loot and sell for zennies~ The best part about being ME build is the financial stability. I was dirt poor as a FS priest =/

6. I have level 1 Judex for killing non undead/demon. Yes the damage is low but I love it nonetheless! I recommend getting Judex 1 after getting AOE KE to lvl 5, instead of waiting until after maxing Sacrament like I did. Judex is too useful! Not planning on getting Adoramus.

7. Current ME gears: Witch Pumpkin Hat + Gozarian Mask, Divine Cross, Bathory Holy Robe, Immune Nid, Variant Shoes, Spiritual Ring, Phen Clip (Plus a Light of Cure ring, switched during emergencies for HH spam).

8. Working towards 120/119/81 stat build, derp.

Have to say I LOVE my build. Not only am I capable of soloing and mvp-ing (I kill Dracula regularly for lulz, almost soloing Doppel but better luck next time), I'm also a dependable support during intense TI parties. I've seen Adoramus work in WOE and it's awesome, but I am happy playing support for now. I never get bored with my AB and don't really play my alts :P

#38 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

If you can't max Secrament, don't get it at all. It's either max or bust.

#39 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

This forum hates formatting, I can't make the levelling section look right. Hmmph.

#40 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

I would like to recommend for armor the Orleans's Gown [1]. They're not all that expensive plus they provide the uninterrupted casting. With a Crown of Deceit and high Dex, the cast time for ME isn't that bad.

#41 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

I'd only recommend that for a high vit build though!

Orlean gown is low on def and quite expensive, if you have one it's not a bad choice.

#42 Takius

Takius

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for the guide Xellie.
I'm level 102 at the moment, and I'm not sure where the optimal place to level is. I can't do any of the turn ins at the moment due to level restrictions.
I'm ME, going for adoramus.
I have Divine cross with spiritual ring and rosary, and witch pumpkin hat with gozarian mask.
Nogg is pretty hard to solo, and in parties I barely get any xp. I don't get much from Niflheim either.
Is it really that much of a grind now? Or are there better places to go?

EDIT: Pic of my stats and equips
Posted Image

Edited by Takius, 12 March 2012 - 11:49 PM.

#43 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

you could -try- medusas, I've never tried it, I grinded in nif 2 for those few levels past 100.

#44 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

Thanks for the guide Xellie.
I'm level 102 at the moment, and I'm not sure where the optimal place to level is. I can't do any of the turn ins at the moment due to level restrictions.
I'm ME, going for adoramus.
I have Divine cross with spiritual ring and rosary, and witch pumpkin hat with gozarian mask.
Nogg is pretty hard to solo, and in parties I barely get any xp. I don't get much from Niflheim either.
Is it really that much of a grind now? Or are there better places to go?

EDIT: Pic of my stats and equips
Posted Image

Niff 2 (idk which map are u talking about in ur post so yeah) and it's not so hard actually. Simply tele everytime u see Bloody Murderer as long as u don't have the new offensive skills, he's demi-human so he isn't ME-able. My vit was 40+ when i was around ur lv so I'm pretty sure it will be good for u. Nogg is absolutely a no go, nobody can solo nogg at ur lv /swt

#45 Takius

Takius

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

Yeah looks like I'll go back to grinding Niff 2. And bloody murderers arent so much of a problem now with judex.
Thanks both of you.

#46 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Why u need and upgraded DIvine Cross, the upgrade improve the defense? or Damage?

#47 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Why u need and upgraded DIvine Cross, the upgrade improve the defense? or Damage?

Weapon upgrades affect both ATK and MATK, so, in this case, it is for the increased MATK -> ME damage.

#48 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Niff 2 (idk which map are u talking about in ur post so yeah) and it's not so hard actually. Simply tele everytime u see Bloody Murderer as long as u don't have the new offensive skills, he's demi-human so he isn't ME-able. My vit was 40+ when i was around ur lv so I'm pretty sure it will be good for u. Nogg is absolutely a no go, nobody can solo nogg at ur lv /swt

Ya i can solo Nogg, at lvl 100, i juts SW and ME, Greed, and again, Bloody juts Judex to death if mobbed tele and set a new point the respawn is insane

#49 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

Weapon upgrades affect both ATK and MATK, so, in this case, it is for the increased MATK -> ME damage.

Thank now im breaking all Divine Cross i can Find

Pd. B>Divine Cross +10 ++

#50 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

Thank now im breaking all Divine Cross i can Find