Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Its not that.
His mob of familiars will always cause so many hits that Safety Wall is useless against Dracula.
Against something like Lord of the Dead - his mob of undead/demon can be neutralized by ME before they hit you so that Safety Wall only takes hits from the MVP itself.

#127 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

:OOO i see, LOTD still one shots me so xD i'll be waiting on that one.

sooo i just have to take hits from dracula then?

#128 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

Are you precasting multiple SWs?
Do like three, get in one, cast ME then jump between them (during the ME cooldown) for LOD

Edited by Xellie, 26 June 2012 - 10:26 AM.

#129 Jaliboy

Jaliboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

hey guys :o This is my ME AB. I've been following the guide diligently xD

Posted Image

currently lvl 106. She's lvling just fine but, may i have some MVP tips? :o My main is a FS AB so i got no MVP experience whatsoever.

my SW is lvl 7 cuz I wanted sanc to be at 7 as well since I'd be doing Turn Ins for badges and Job lvls.
But when i tried dracula at 102, SW vanished as soon as I put it down xD. So i'm guessing I either have to get it to 10 or wait til I have higher lvls?

Hope this thread is still alive :D~~

and Xellie your mvp vid almost made it look too easy =3= but it's not hahah.

^ Her MvP video with me being a noob ranger. Haha xD

#130 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:57 AM

hehe not bad.

Here's a few tips that might make it easier.

If you don't kill the mob, you can tank it for her and she can SW herself against drac.
if she gets a chance, pnuema will prevent you from dying.
potions are everyone's friend!

#131 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

pneuma blocks dracula's attack? :OOO ohh that'd be nice

#132 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

Just hells judgement. SW blocks it at less than 3 tiles, and pnuema at 3 or more.

#133 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

oh i see :D it worked thanks. and yea i used pots xD

#134 Jaliboy

Jaliboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

oh i see :D it worked thanks. and yea i used pots xD

Save me this time. xD

#135 MasterWarlord

MasterWarlord

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Sorry for posting in a dead(?) thread, but I really need help here.

I am wondering, how important is increase agi for a high vit ME priests/ABs, compared to angelus? Battle Priests need them as they need lots of agi, FS Priests for, well, support, but do ME priests need them that much? ME priests have low agi anyway, so shouldn't investing in angelus better? I was thinking of just leaving my increase agi to just 1 for movement speed and transfering the rest to angelus when I trans. what do you think?

Edited by MasterWarlord, 08 September 2012 - 02:52 PM.

#136 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

I think thats a terrible idea!

You'll want to be able to be a passable support sometimes too. Plus increase agi lasts much longer with levels anyway. The last thing you would want is your agi dying as you're collecting a mob.

#137 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

I kinda wish they'd allow ME to deal damage to all monsters, I don't see why it can't, Adoramus is holy and can hurt anything so why not ME? I wanna make a Soloable priestess but I kinda wanna also be able to support. Also I am sorry but heal bombing undead till 95 is horrifcally slow, especally after gravity raped the heal formula. I was thinking of going battle priest to ab because honestly? it'll be faster in the long run. I doubt any place can match kunluns exp for lv 78 to 105 or so. At 78 as a trans and for a bit after mobs give 5-6% a kill. I also don't wanna make a Fs aco because well, its pretty damn hard to find someone to actually level with, especally with 90% of the people out in the fields being bots. What I could do is make a FS Aco on one acct, and a Ninja on the other, Ninja's can 1 shot things very early and for next to no sp. Seen one at metalings do throw kunai and hit for like 12k, which is about 3 times what you need to kill them lol. ALL I need to do is figure out how to get auto follow to work properly.

#138 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Turn off no control - /nc
Hold shift and right click.
Done.

Note: ME Priests are kinda godly at the right level in Niff. I'd imagine its even better once you get to Nameless Island.

Edited by Lynex, 10 September 2012 - 01:15 PM.

#139 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

I kinda wish they'd allow ME to deal damage to all monsters, I don't see why it can't, Adoramus is holy and can hurt anything so why not ME? I wanna make a Soloable priestess but I kinda wanna also be able to support. Also I am sorry but heal bombing undead till 95 is horrifcally slow, especally after gravity raped the heal formula. I was thinking of going battle priest to ab because honestly? it'll be faster in the long run. I doubt any place can match kunluns exp for lv 78 to 105 or so. At 78 as a trans and for a bit after mobs give 5-6% a kill. I also don't wanna make a Fs aco because well, its pretty damn hard to find someone to actually level with, especally with 90% of the people out in the fields being bots. What I could do is make a FS Aco on one acct, and a Ninja on the other, Ninja's can 1 shot things very early and for next to no sp. Seen one at metalings do throw kunai and hit for like 12k, which is about 3 times what you need to kill them lol. ALL I need to do is figure out how to get auto follow to work properly.

It makes sense for ME to only hurt undead and demon monsters, since you're effectively sanctifying or blessing a section of ground. Why would that damage anything that isn't evil? You're a priest of Odin, and Adoramus is like, calling down Odin's Wrath in the form of a holy lightning bolt, so it also makes sense that it should damage more than just demon and undead monsters.

#140 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

It makes sense for ME to only hurt undead and demon monsters, since you're effectively sanctifying or blessing a section of ground. Why would that damage anything that isn't evil? You're a priest of Odin, and Adoramus is like, calling down Odin's Wrath in the form of a holy lightning bolt, so it also makes sense that it should damage more than just demon and undead monsters.

It doesn't make sense if ME can't hit injustices, biolab mobs and some non-demon ghost element monsters, though.

#141 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

Because you don't Exorcise ghosts? That's mainly left to the Undead and Demons. Its an Exorcism!

BTW: I don't think I said it before.

Excellent guide Xellie. It took my ME Priest from Novice to 3-1 in about a week. 'dem gears. /slur

Edited by Lynex, 18 September 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#142 Kuropi

Kuropi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationRight behind you.
  • Server:Valkyrie, Classic

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

It doesn't make sense if ME can't hit injustices, biolab mobs and some non-demon ghost element monsters, though.

Only 2 of the bio monsters are demon. If they're not demon, maybe they're not evil enough that something as simple as a sanctified section of ground would physically hurt them enough to kill them. I mean, not all ghosts are evil, though they SHOULD technically all be undead, but since when does stuff in Ragnarok ever completely make sense?

I'm told that ME hits Demon RACE and Undead ELEMENT. It doesn't hit undead race, for whatever reason. Injustice is Undead race and shadow 2 element, and therefore takes no damage from it.

Edited by Kuropi, 18 September 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#143 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

Because you don't Exorcise ghosts? That's mainly left to the Undead and Demons. Its an Exorcism!

BTW: I don't think I said it before.

Excellent guide Xellie. It took my ME Priest from Novice to 3-1 in about a week. 'dem gears. /slur

True, but not all ghosts are undead elements and demon races.

Only 2 of the bio monsters are demon. If they're not demon, maybe they're not evil enough that something as simple as a sanctified section of ground would physically hurt them enough to kill them. I mean, not all ghosts are evil, though they SHOULD technically all be undead, but since when does stuff in Ragnarok ever completely make sense?

I'm told that ME hits Demon RACE and Undead ELEMENT. It doesn't hit undead race, for whatever reason. Injustice is Undead race and shadow 2 element, and therefore takes no damage from it.

This xD

Why undead race without undead element can't be exorcised? It doesn't make sense.

#144 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

Injustices are my biggest gripe with an ME build.

#145 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hi. New ME Priest on the block. I always found this to be one of the coolest builds ever so I'm glad I'm finally fulfilling my desire to make one now.

Anyway, I'm level 91 and Geffen Tower 3 is getting a tad bit slow (actually it's fine, but I think I'm just impatient). Can I handle Niff 1 with my crappy equips?

Posted Image

Edited by mintypudding, 03 October 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#146 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Looks good. 93 is when it gets really good, due to the Dullahans being 108.

Note: I had more VIT and less DEX, YRMV.

Edited by Lynex, 04 October 2012 - 04:01 PM.

#147 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Yeah, Niff kicks ass. Now I'm 94 and killing Loli Ruris. Fun times. :p_smile:

(LOL NO CAPS LOCK MAKES ME SAD)

#148 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

I hated Niff 2 until I got Judex. Still isn't good enough though.

#149 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Your mom isn't good enough!

I'm actually finding it easier here in Niff 2 since everything dies in 2 "waves" of the ME as opposed to Disguises who took up to 4.

#150 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Yea.. screw those guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users